Chapter 7

Wherever You Are

 

I laid down awkwardly on the bed as Myungsoo was beside me.

“You guys look awkward. Loosen up and scoot closer to each other.” the director ordered.

I moved an inch while Myungsoo did the scooting.

“Now I want you guys to look you're a happy couple.” he ordered again.

Suddenly, slow music came on.

Are you kidding me? As if it wasn't awkward before!

 

We started to get into the mood a little as I leaned back on the pillow.

Someone coughed obnoxiously causing everyone on set to look at him.

“Ahem...sorry. Got a little something caught in my throat.” Hoya said.

Myungsoo rolled his eyes and wrapped an arm around my waist. I tensed up.

“Relax...if not then...”

“Then what?” I challenged.

He started to tickle me.

I started laughing uncontrollably and kicking my legs.

“That's it! Perfect!” the director yelled moving the camera around to get different angles.

“S-stop!”

When he stopped, I took a deep breath and my breathing went back to normal.

 

“Okay, now roll on your side and pretend you're sleeping.”

I nodded and did as told.

A stylist came up and positioned my hair so it would look elegant on camera.

“Okay now Myungsoo rest a hand on her thigh and wink into the camera.”

I tried to keep the same calm face as I felt his warm hand.

Suddenly there was a loud crash causing Myungsoo and I to sit up straight, startled.

“AIGO! This box is so heavy!” Hoya complained loudly.

Myungsoo scoffed. “He really is something that Lee Howon.”

 

“It's okay.” the director said. “We got the shots.”

Myungsoo and I stood up and bowed to the crew. I quickly ran into the dressing room to put some clothes on.

I walked out and everyone was starting to clean up the set.

“Nice job!” Sungyeol high fived me.

“Thank you.” I smiled.

The director walked up to me. “Really nice job today. I'll definitely be contacting you for another CF in the future.”

I bowed. “Thank you!”

“Wow...seems like I got some competition.” Myungsoo chuckled.

“Nice job with your last CF Myungsoo-ah.” Sungyeol patted him on the back.

“Last CF?!”

“Yeah, it's your last CF until your vacation. Hoya hyung managed to talk the CEO into giving you a 2 week vacation. After that you will be filming and having more photoshoots.”

“Wow! Cool!” I said.

Myungsoo jumped. “Assa~! A vacation? Sweet.”

“Speaking of Hoya, where is he?” Sungyeol asked, looking around.

“Blowing off steam.” he pointed to a room.

“Ah...”

 

The next day, we sat on the couch as the CF played.

Our eyes almost fell out of our sockets.

How did they manage to make a y CF with just that footage they took?!

“Oh my god. That doesn't even look like you Suri-ah.” Sungyeol said.

“Man, I'm so hott.” Myungsoo added.

I heard Hoya scoff from beside me and mutter something about cockiness.

“I won't be surprised if anti's attack you.” Sungyeol nudged me.

“Nah, you can't see her face that clearly. No one will recognize you. Don't worry.” Hoya reassured.

I nodded. The last thing I want to do is get jumped by a bunch of fangirls.

 

Suddenly, we heard Hoya's phone ring.

“Ugh~~~” he groaned.

“Your mom?” Sungyeol and Myungsoo asked together.

“Duh, who else calls me?”

I shuddered when I thought about his mom. She was a weird woman...what mom is sill this attached to their son when he's at this age?!

“Hello?”

“HOWONIE~” I could hear.

“Yeah. Yeah. Uh huh. I'm eating fine. Yup. Mmhmm. No. What? Why?! No way mom. Because! Yeah...but! Fine...bye.” after he hung up the phone, he buried his face in his hands and started whining.

 

“What's up?” Myungsoo asked.

“My mom wants us to visit her this week.”

“Really?! That's awesome! We should go! Her house is on a beach!” Sungyeol jumped up.

“Yeah. A good place to relax.” Myungsoo added.

“Good for you guys. Not for me. And what about her?” Hoya asked, gesturing to me.

“We can take her with us. I can say she's my cousin visiting from Kenya or something. Pretty pwease hyung?!” Sungyeol did puppy dog eyes.

I nodded. “The beach sounds like fun.”

“Well looks like I don't have a choice, do I?”

“Nope.” Myungsoo said, biting into an apple. When did he get that?

“Okay...go pack. We're leaving tomorrow.”

=============

*bows 347504750750074253 times*

OHMYGOD. I'm so sorry for not updating at all this week! it was such a rough/bad week. busy with school and other things i don't want to bore you with. lol. on top of that, i've been exhausted from all the late night studying. since it's exams week next week, my teachers have been piling us with review papers. i got one for this weekend that is 90 questions!! *crying* and they aren't even multiple choice!

i'll probably be updating everday this weekend. the only exam i'm worried about is the one on tuesday. so after that, i'll probably go back to my daily updates. :D

also, i'm still a little iffy about this story. it's not satisfying me. it's so much better in my head rather than in words. idk. i might try to end it quicker and just start fresh on a whole new fic. just tell me what you guys think. :) thanks!

sorry again!

<3333