Chapter 11

Wherever You Are

 

So Hee walked me back to Hoya's parents house. Him and Dongwoo were sitting on the porch talking.

“Hey baby. Miss me?” Dongwoo ran up to her and kissed her.

I smiled. They were so cute. Sometimes I wished I had that.

“Well I'll see you later.” Dongwoo waved to Hoya. “Nice meeting you Suri-sshi.”

I smiled and bowed.

“Bye Suri-ah!”

 

“So was that the So Hee you said was your friend?” Hoya asked.

I nodded. “What a small world, huh?”
“It is. Hey are you hungry yet? It's around lunchtime.”

I shook my head. “I ate at the cafe. But I can make you something.”

“Howon! I made lunch!” we heard his mom.

Hoya put his finger to his lips and gestured for me to tip toe away.

“Oh there you are!”

“....”

“Come on you two. Come eat!” she tugged on our wrists.

 

After my second lunch, Hoya and I found Myungsoo and Sungyeol under a tree eating sandwiches.

“Sups guys? Who's up for a round of beach volleyball?” Sungyeol asked.

“I am!” I said. I loved volleyball.

“I call being on Hoya hyungs team!” Myungsoo quickly yelled.

“Why?” Hoya asked.

“Because you're good at everything.”

“Yeah but not volleyball.”

“Well I want to be on Sungyeol's team. He's tall.” I said.

“Yes!” Sungyeol high fived me. “Let's kick some .”

 

After we managed to beat Hoya and Myungsoo 5 games in a row, we decided to cool down in the water.

I got on Sungyeol's back as he ran in.

He dropped me in and I yelled at him.

“HEY! Give me a warning! I got water up my nose!” I splashed him.

I turned around and Hoya was right in front of me.

“Omo...why are you so close?” I stepped back a little.

He smirked.

“Hoya...”

He smirked more with every step.

“Hoya...”

He quickly picked me up by my waist and spun me around, just like he had done last night.

“HOYA!” I screamed. “Put me down!”

He finally put me down. “I told you I like it when you—OW!” I hit him in the arm.

 

After about a couple of minutes, I walked back onto the beach with Hoya following behind me.

I stepped on something squishy and furrowed my eyebrows.

“What the--” I looked down and saw a sand crab.

“Ah!” I screamed and threw my arms around Hoya's neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me away.

“What is it?! What is it?!”

“Crab!”

He rolled his eyes.

I looked down at him while he stared at me. His hold tightened as his gaze shifted to my lips. He his bottom lip and lowered me a little. I got the hint and leaned my head down.

 

FLASH!

We turned our heads and his mom was holding a camera.

Hoya set me on the ground immediately and rubbed the back of his neck while I bit my lip awkwardly.

“Ah cute! I'm framing this.” she said and walked away to take pictures of Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

“One on one volleyball?” he asked.

I smiled.

“Bring it.”

 

We went home around 5 to wash up. I put on shorts and a fitted tee before walking out of my bathroom to see Hoya lounging on my bed.

I laughed. “Oh come in. Don't worry about me and my privacy or anything.”

“I'm just so used to walking in. I didn't really think about it until now.” he smiled.

He got up and walked over to me, taking my hand. He led me out of the room.

“Where are we going?”

“Just follow me. I'm going to show you a place where I've never shown anyone. Not even Dongwoo hyung.”

“I love it that you trust me so much.” I said straightforwardly.

“And I love it that you love it.” he looked back and winked.

 

We walked up a sandy road where tall tree's were surrounding us. Eventually it stopped at a big rock. Hoya jumped up and held out a hand for me to sit next to him.

“Just in time for the sunset.” he whispered.

I looked out and noticed we were high above the ground and the sunset was directly in front of us. It was so beautiful.

“This where I go when I need time to think, or just want to be alone. It was my getaway spot when I was younger. It feels nice to be back here again.”

“Mmm, I can see why you picked this place.” I closed my eyes as the breeze blew, making my hair fly all over the place.

“Suri-ah...I need to tell you something.” he spoke up after a minute of silence.

“I need to tell you something too.”

“You first.”

“I'm leaving to the states with So Hee.”

“W-what?”

===============

OMG DID YOU GUYS SEE SUNGYEOL IN HIS DRAMA?! so cute~~even if it was only for like a minute and all he did was eat and put on shoes. lol. nerd sungyeol<333

i have my big test tomorrow that helps determine my future. wish me luck. :D