Chapter 6

Wherever You Are

 

We were arguing til we reached the dorm.

“No way I'm sleeping on the couch! I need my beauty sleep. My face can't look bad. Millions of people see it. Plus...it's valuable...” Myungsoo muttered the last part while feeling his face.

I rolled my eyes. He didn't even get plastic surgery. I don't know what he's talking about...

“Fine, I'll sleep on the couch. You can take my bed, Suri.” I said.

She shook her head. “It's okay, I will.”

“I know!” Myungsoo snapped. “You guys can sleep together in your bed!”

I smacked him. “Don't be an idiot.”

“I HAVE A COMPROMISE!” Sungyeol suddenly yelled, causing us all to jump.

We stared at him while he smirked.

“Uh oh...he has an idea.”

“SLUMBER PARTY!!!!”

 

“Seriously, Sungyeol?” I asked as we stared at all of the blankets and pillows in front of the TV.

“Yeah! Why not?” he smiled.

“This sounds like fun.” Suri said and laid down.

“Ugh...I'm so tired.” Myungsoo mumbled and laid down beside her.

“Oh no no no. Suri you get the couch.” I quickly said.

“Why? I haven't done this since middle school. I love slumber parties...”

“Yeah, just let her sleep here. We're not going to do anything.” Myungsoo said from behind her, while smirking and his lips. He's obviously trying to piss me off.

I will not say the violent things going on in my head right now. But they involve Myungsoo and my fist.

“Fine..” I muttered and laid down beside Suri. I kinda liked this idea. Plus, she looked cute with her pajamas.

The sleeping order was Me, Suri, Myungsoo and Sungyeol.

 

We all watched movies til midnight.

“Oh man. Guys, I'm tired. I'm gonna turn off--” I stopped when I realized I was talking to myself.

I looked at Suri's sleeping face and smiled to myself. I brushed some hair out of her face and her cheek. I chuckled at how she scrunched her nose a bit.

I looked over at Sungyeol and saw his arm around Myungsoo's waist who was snoring softly. Poor boy must be worn out...I need to talk to the CEO about giving him a vacation.

I glared at Myungsoo when I saw him lazily put his arm around Suri.

“Yah...” I whispered and threw his arm back.

He groaned in his sleep and turned the other way, facing Sungyeol.

At my angle, it looked like they were kissing so I quickly grabbed my phone and snapped a picture.

“Kekeke~”

I turned off the TV and snuggled myself under the warm covers. For some reason tonight I was able to fall asleep quicker than normal.

I think Suri's presence had something to do with it.

 

Suri's POV

I woke up to the sunlight hitting my face.

I opened my eyes to only be met by the sight of Hoya's lips. My eyes widened as I stared at him. I blinked a couple of times before sitting up and sighing. He's even more handsome up close...

I looked around and saw the space beside me was empty.

“Oh you're up? Morning.” Sungyeol said.

“Morning.” I said and stood up.

I walked to Hoya's bathroom, yeah I share with him now, and starting brushing my teeth.

A moment later, Hoya walked in with his bed hair and started brushing his teeth. I chuckled at how ridiculous he looked.

“Omona!” he clutched his chest. “You were here?”

I nodded and laughed. “Morning.”

He smiled and started brushing his teeth too. We took glances at each other and laughed every time our eyes met.

We leaned down to spit at the same time and bumped heads.

“Ah~” we said together and touched our heads. Our eyes met again and we laughed again.

“You first.” he said.

I rinsed my mouth, washed by brush, and smiled showing all of my teeth before walking out.

 

“Suri-ah! Are you ready for your first CF shooting?!” Myungsoo asked, while drinking apple juice.

“Today?”

He nodded.

I shrugged. “I guess...it's not hard right?”

“Nope, I'll be there to coach you so it's okay.”

I nodded.

 

The second we left the dorm to the CF shooting, I noticed something was wrong. Hoya was more quiet. I wanted to ask what was wrong, but I decided against it.

We arrived at the set and I was led into a room with clothes and mirrors.

“Wow, what a beauty. You won't even need too much make-up.” someone said before applying some make up on me.

After my make-up was done, another woman came and starting putting curls in my hair here and there.

“Follow me so we can give you your clothes.” she said.

I stood up and followed her.

“Don't you need to do fitting or something?” I asked.

She chuckled. “No fitting needed for these clothes.”

I tilted my head.

She gave me the clothes.

“This is it?!” I asked. It was only a guys dress shirt and a pair of boy shorts underwear.

She nodded. “This is a shaving cream CF. We need to see your legs.”

I gulped.

 

I put the clothes on and stepped out. The shirt was long enough to cover the boy shorts but if I raised my arms or moved for that matter, it would rise.

The woman laughed at me. “You're supposed to wear it like this...”

She walked up to me and ed 3 buttons.

“See? Enough to be y but not trashy.”

I bit my lip and pulled the shirt down more. “This is a bit...”

“Filming in 10 minutes!” the staff yelled.

“Oh come on! We have to oil your legs!” she said and pulled me.

 

I walked onto set and gawked at it.

A bed scene? Are you kidding me?! I never agreed to this!

I starting walking backwards but I hit someone.

“Oh you're here? Whoa...” Myungsoo said, eying me up and down. He was wearing a dress shirt as well but it wasn't buttoned at all. And he had on white pants. [a/n oh how I love those white pants...mmm.]

“Uh...Myungsoo-sshi...I don't think I can do this...”

“Why?”

“Models on set!” the director yelled.

I started to panic.

“Come on! It's intimidating at first, but you'll get used to it. It's like acting. Don't worry, Hoya will understand.” he took my wrist to dragged me on set.

“Huh?!”

“Oh and call me Myungsoo oppa.”

I looked back for someone to help but all I saw was Hoya staring at me intently, and he did not look happy. Not the slightest.

=============

hahahaha. i can just imagine his grumpy face. ;)

BED SCENE WITH MYUNGSOO. yeah...i just added that for my own pleasure. haha.