I'm Here

Love Is Blind

After that they headed off to bed since the next day their classes started, and a decent night sleep was needed to find their way around campus. The next morning L’joe woke up early and as he finished dressing he was startled by Niel’s alarm clock. As the alarm finished up, L’joe waited to see if he would hear moving. He moved closer to Niel’s bed and heard him snoring lightly. He chuckled and moved to the deck that sat next to Niel’s bed. He stumbled a few times not used to the area, but managed. He felt on the desk for Niel’s alarm clock, remembering Niel saying he used multiple alarms. He found it and smiled mischievously, placing the alarm on Niel’s pillow.

‘That should wake him up’

L’joe gathered his things and headed to his first class. He took his time walking to class. That’s why he left early, so he could take his time and not get ran over by the students. He reached the studio with little trouble, and as he reached the practice room he could hear arguing echoing from the room.

“Ah, nonna why” he head a boy whine as he felt his way through the door.

“Stop whining you big baby. I said I would pay you right” a woman responded.

“Um excuse me, is this the music room” L’joe asked interrupting the arguing pair.

“Sorry, yeah this is the music slash dance room. I’m Choi Rihyo the intermediate dance teacher, and this is my brother Choi Jonghyun”

“Changjo” he corrected rolling his eyes.

“Whatever” she said with a huff. L’joe held back his chuckle and bowed.

“Thanks” he said drawing in his walking staff.

“So,” he flinched away from the voice near his ear, wondering when he got so close. “Are you dancing with us today?” Changjo asked wondering if he was one of his sisters students.

“Seriously, don’t mock me” L’joe said his features hardening in anger. He didn’t like being made fun of. If he wanted to deal with that then he would have stayed home.

“I wasn’t make-” Changjo started but stopped when L’joe stormed away from him.

“Jonghyun, just leave him be” Rihyo said yanking him to the other side of the room.

After his piano class L’joe was still livid. He was making his way back to the dorm but wasn’t paying attention and ran into a bench.

“” he said in English rubbing his legs frantically trying to ease the ache.

“L’joe?” Niel’s voice rang out thought all the surrounding noise. Soon L’joe felt a hand on his shoulder. He jerked away and started walking the other way.

“Just…not now Niel” L’joe said not in the mood to deal with anyone.

“L’joe, wait” he followed and grabbed him by the shoulders turning him around. He couldn’t help but notice L’joe’s distress. “What’s the matter” he asked keeping a tight grip on L’joe’s shoulders as he tried to pull away again.

“Niel, let go! I don’t want to talk about it” Niel sighed.

“Fine then come have lunch with me” L’joe relaxed and let Niel lead him. L’joe didn’t know what it was, but Niel had a calming presence; so he let himself be dragged along.

Niel takes L’joe to a nearby restaurant. They sat in silence for a while until Niel had to ask.

“Can you tell me what’s wrong now” Niel whispered calmly.

“No”

“But” he whimpered

“It’s nothing important really” he said looking away. He wasn’t used to talking about his problems, and it’s not like his family noticed so there was no point.

“Hey,” Niel cupped L’joe’s face and turned it to face him. “I know we’ve only known each other for a few days, but I mean it when I say I’m your friend so you can tell me. I’m not going anywhere.” Niel said reassuringly brushing his thumb across his cheek in a reassuring way.

“We-well, before my first class there was a boy who was mocking me. I don’t take well to people making fun of me. I-I got that enough back home.” Niel hummed in response.

“See you should a little better about it now, don’t hold it in its bad for your health” Niel joked pocking him in the side. He watched a smile creep across L’joe’s face.

‘That’s better’ a smiling L’joe was always better than a sad one. They sat in a comfortable silence for a minute or two before Niel remembered something.

“My alarm scared the out of me this morning thanks to you” L’joe couldn’t contain his laughter.

“Ha, I can’t really say sorry, you ignored your first one so I thought that might help. I’m only sorry I didn’t get to see it.” To L’joe’s surprise Niel began to laugh. He smiled as well happy to have gotten thing off his chest. Maybe things won’t be so bad here after all.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

HI! Sorry I'm been really busy. Half my familys birthdays are in April so yeah...

 

I hope you like the chapter they will get longer as the story progresses to please bear with me.

Suscribe, Comment, Upvote!!!!