He's Back

A Thousand Years

HE’S BACK

 

And there he was, right in front of me. All I could do is stand and stare. I couldn’t move, it’s like time has stopped and playing tricks with my mind.

 

If he was dead he shouldn’t be standing in front of me right now. He shouldn’t have those piercing eyes that felt like they were looking into my soul. He shouldn’t have that blond-dyed hair that I don’t understand why he did when still looks as good with his natural ebony hair. If he was dead he shouldn’t have that same chiseled face and that smile that I have learned to love and I missed all these years.

 

If he had a twin, then hell he would have told me. They look exactly alike.

 

“Earth to YooJin!”

 

*How is this possible?*

 

“Yo dude!! Wake up!” and Min slapped my arm. Hard. Thankfully I was out of my thoughts.

 

“Wait. What? What is it Min?” I turned to look at her and ask still slightly dazed just to see that smug look on her face. Really? Now is not the time for that, ugh!

 

“And she said ‘there’s no way I’m falling for him’. Yeah right! You were staring at him. And blushing and you spaced out”

 

“I wasn’t blushing!! Or st-staring! I’m not that kind of girl Min”

 

“Whatever dude. Oh yeah he was staring too. And still is.” She said full of fluff in her voice how can h-

 

I looked back just to see him still looking at me with serious eyes and unreadable expression which I became familiar with. But how could this be him?

 

Just then he looked down and shook his head ever so slightly that I think I was the only one that caught his little action. Like he was trying to get out of his little daze as well. Then just walk away with his new found fan club.

 

“He likes you.”

 

‘What!?”

 

“Whoa buddy” Min said with her hands up in surrender. “I was just teasing. You got lost again” she said with air quotes. “Looks like you know him, and it looks like he knows you too. Was he that jerk of an ex-boyfriend you told me? If he is, he is so d-“

 

“God no Min!!!  He’s not!! He looks too good to be my ex. And if Kris was my boyfriend he would never-“and then she cuts me before I got to finish.

 

“How did you know his other name is Kris?” she asked looking at me suspiciously with a smirk.

 

“I jus-, Wait. What do you mean by other name?”

 

“They call him Kevin. As in Kevin Li. Well Kristopher Kevin Li. I know weird”

 

(A/N: yeah kill me for a goofy name, hahaha XD but sounds good though. Peace! *Poof!*)

 

And I just burst out laughing. “Wait, HA HA- K-k-kristop-p-pher?? HA HA HA, Kevin??? HAHAHA” and she just looks at me like I was crazy. “Yeah nice, laugh at his name but his hot”

 

“Sorry, haha, sorry. Kinda lost it there. But seriously. Kris suits him better though”

 

“I agree. Back to my question, how did you know Kris was his other name, nickname, whatever. Only his best bud Luhan over there knows that.” She said using her thumb point at the direction of the boys behind her.

 

“You even know his friends name… Seriously Min.”

 

“What? He’s good looking too. Don’t change the subject.” She said seriously

 

“He just reminded me of my best friend whose name happens to be Kris as well. They look so much alike that I just said his name naturally. I haven’t seen him in years and don’t know where he is. He just reminds me of him….. I just….. I…. It’s just. Sigh. I miss him”

 

“Really?” she raised her eyebrow at me “Min that was years ago, j-” she suddenly cut me off.

 

“I’m not jealous you pabo. Best friend? As in THE best friend? As in the best-friend-you-love-so-much-like-a-brother-but-you-fell-in-love-with that when poof?”

 

“Poof? That does-“ she cuts me off again? Really?  

 

“Shush! It could be him!” she said excitedly “Min it cou-” what’s with this girl cutting me off again

 

“He could be your KRIS the best friend you love oh so much, and decided to show up because he felt guilty for leaving just like that”

 

“Stop watching your K-dramas Min” I said rolling my eyes

 

“You’re changing the subject again. Of course it’s Kris, h-“

 

“Yes?”

 

 

 

Oh no.