Not a chapter

A Thousand Years
Not a chapter……………… I think I should clarify as to what “type of vampires” you guys are dealing with in my story :D Well, I ‘m really into the Twilight Saga and the Vampire Diaries. So my vampires are kind of mix between the vampires from both stories and how we grew up knowing what they are. Uummmm…. No. my vampires don’t sparkle but they do have impenetrable skin, hard like stone, but they get hurt if they are stabbed by wood. You know just like Stefan and Damon Salvatore. Though they have hard skin wood can penetrate their skin and they bleed but they also heal. They also die if stabbed by a wooden stake to the heart. What else? Well, the normal, if that’s what you call it. They’re immortal, unimaginable thirst for blood. They have inhumane strength, skin cold as ice. They don’t burn under the sun. I don’t want them to, hahaha >/////< but they become weak if they get exposed too much to the sun. Garlic? Not a chance. I love garlic. So no garlic, but I will use L.J Smith’s weakness for vampire. My vampires blush. Haha XD Give YooJin a break. She’s a girl and she wants to blush she can. Haahaha!! They blood in their system anyways. They are pale but not dead pale. Okay maybe a little dead pale skin but a bit tinted. Is that possible? Whatever. Just imagine Caroline or Elena from Vampire Diaries. You know the TV series. They turned into vampires but they are not dead pale not like how they portray The Cullens in The Twilight Saga movies.