School...... Again

A Thousand Years

SCHOOL………AGAIN

 

“We really have to start looking for dresses, its 3 months away!”

 

“Really? C’mon Min, like you said its 3 months away, we have lots of time for that.”

 

We’re in the cafeteria having our break.

 

Oh yes that overly excited girl is my best friend Kim JiMin. I’m glad I’ve met her, but she’s so nosy sometimes. I almost blew my secret that I’m a vampire, because she says that I told love and trust her enough with the issues I’m facing. Really Min, it’s an issue you don’t want to know. But I do trust and love her with everything well except the vampire part. Good thing she bought my excuse that I have to make up right there and then when she was bawling her eyes out. I think it was good since she stopped crying then hugged and said she loves me too much to give me pressure. I can’t even remember what I said.

 

“Please Jin! You know how much this means to me. We could be featured on the school newspaper as hottest hotties of the night, maybe the school yearbook even!” Min said while squealing, wait, is that even possible?

 

“First things first, we’re still juniors and we won’t graduate ‘till the next school year. And you won’t have to worry about not being featured in the damned thing because we are definitely graduating. Hottest hotties?! Okay, you will really get that with no problem. You’re Winter Gala Queen worthy, but me? Please no, you know how much I hate exposure, all the more center of attention.” I told her while munching on my sandwich.

 

“Hey don’t talk about the yearbook like its nothing.” she says pointing her shrimp at me, “Well at least lets have the school press collect pictures of us, then can put it in the yearbook. ‘The transformation of Kim JiMin and Oh YooJin’, wouldn’t that be awesome??!?!”

 

I just shake my head and smile at my friend’s playfulness “What part of ‘I hate exposure’ don’t you get?”

 

“Oh c’mon babe, it’s not like you don’t have looks. You have a rocking body too if I may add. I still can’t believe why you don’t have a boyfriend. Seriously! If I was a guy I would totally date you, no questions ask.”

 

“Okay?? Thank you? You know it was all right with good looks and rocking body, thank you. The last part…. Dude, just weird” and both started laughing.”

 

I love JiMin and all her wackiness but sometimes she’s creeps me out, ironically she should be the one but she doesn’t know the vampire me. Not to brag but she’s right though, I’m quite beautiful and have curves in the right places. But the reason why I don’t like exposure is well the pictures. Have a picture taken, let them keep in the archives or something, and then disappear with a good lie to cover your tracks. What if you comeback after I don’t know 50 or 60 years, then oh look a picture of you in high school and they go “You look so much like your mom, to exact actually”. Yeah, you would want that.

 

Boogshhhh!!

 

*what the fudge!* I slightly jumped from my seat. “JIMIN SERIOUSLY!???!” really this girl! She just slammed her hands on the table. “Wait, are you hands okay? I hope the table is okay.”

 

“Cut the sarcasm Jin.”

 

“Can’t help it”

 

“Have you heard?! There’s a new transfer student, and they said he’s hot!”

 

Here we go, JiMin and her boy .

 

“Really?” I said looking at her incredulously

 

“C’mon Jin, you’re still a girl. If you’ll crush on him he’s definitely boyfriend worthy. First look you’re dead.”

 

“Wait. You saw him already?”

 

“Of course! The moment I heard of him I ran straight to the crowd of girl.”

 

“That handsome?” I said while shaking my head “There’s no way I’m falling for him. Just like every other guy you think is hot and try hook me up with”

 

“No! That handsome and HOT! And excuse me you’re still a girl and your my best friend. All I’m trying to do is find you your happy ending. Like I said, he’s hot!! ” she says with that googly look in her eyes.

 

“Riiiiight???How am I friends with you again?” I asked her playfully.

 

“Oh shush!” then playfully slaps my arm.

 

 

 

EEEEKKK!!!!!

 

“It’s him!! OH MY GOSH!!!”

 

“LOOK!! HIS HERE!!!”

 

AAAAAAAHHHHH!!!! – JiMin

 

Really?? These girls can’t keep it subtle? Is he that hot? I think I just lost my ear because of JiMin and the rest of my both ears because of the screams.

 

“Hi”

 

EEEPPPPP!! He said “hi”

 

Girls. Super hearing because of becoming a vampire, very cool. But in this situation, SO NO—

 

 

Wait….. That voice….. That laugh…. I can’t be mistaken. I have heard that laugh years ago and longed to hear it again. That voice that calmed me down and made me laugh when I needed it.

 

I can’t be. He’s dead as I would wish sometimes. But hoping he’s alive and a vampire like me.

 

I turned slowly in my seat to where that new guy was, hoping I was wrong but somehow right at the same time.

 

Then our eyes met and it hit me like a truck. I stood up abruptly.

 

There he was and I couldn’t move.

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------ooooooooooooooooo---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dun dun dun. 

hahaha XD

comments anyone??