Home

A Thousand Years

HOME

I have decided to take my time in our home town.

It has been two months since I came back, but there’s still no sign of Kris. I decided to stay in the hopes that maybe he will comeback or just show up.

If doesn’t then I’ll stay a few years, it is my hometown anyway. Not until they realize and find it weird that the 30-year-old me still looks like the 18-year-old me. Or like “Hey are you Oh YooJin’s great granddaughter or something? You look exactly a-like!” or maybe “Hey you’re that girl in one of the books in the archives!! Wait that picture was like 500 years ago!”

Wait how old does that make me? 500=?? Right I’m 518 years old human years :D Weird I know. I’m 500 vampire years old! Geez!! But hey that’s somehow considered teenage years for vampires, bummer :/

Not to brag, but I’m amazed by myself though for the first 10 years of my vampire life. I can control my thirst and craving for human blood. Try to eat normal human food even if tastes like dirt or plain old tofu sometimes. Blechk!! Have I ever tasted human blood? Well yes, if you’re a 3-day old vampire who just woke up AND happened to have your boyfriend, well dead ex-boyfriend cheat on you, then yes you crave. But that was my first and I hoped then last. But it was hard. Realizing what you have become, no one to run or to tell about it. Then that fear of walking into your hometown with that hunger and suddenly attacking you good ol’ buddies, something you definitely don’t want to do.

My vampire family? Well they’re about 3 hours drive away from my hometown. For the past 500 years they took care of me and I asked if they could at least allow me to go back home and find Kris.

Desperate? I know.

But somehow they all acted weird whenever I mention him. They would say “It has been a hundred years Jin, he’s probably dead” And every hundred years they would say that, well because I keep asking. Like I said, Kris is weird, and I have a feeling he is a vampire as well. And I’m sure in my gut that he is. For the past hundred years I still have dreams about him and felt so real. There were so many times as well that I felt like I’m being watched and when that feeling comes sometimes I think that I can smell his scent. Sounds weird but the perks of being a vampire you can smell anything from miles away. Okay, well sometimes it’s not when “weird” smell come your way. Eeewww. Of course relying on vampire senses and skills I always try to catch that person and hoping that it’s Kris, but then nothing.

(A/N: Read the previous chapter. At the last 3 paragraphs, YooJin’s hunch was there. *Poof!*)

Good thing my parents allowed me this time and sweet enough, they decided to move here after I have settled.

And one more thing, I going to school. AGAIN. Yey! Insert sarcasm :/

Who wouldn’t get tired going to school again and again for the pas-  Oh you know what I mean.

I just hope I find or he shows up. I just know he’s here somewhere.

Where are you Kris?