07: Fake Boyfriend to the Action

The Silver Lining

 

People~ i added a character chart at the foreword so feel free to check it out XD

 

 

 


   "You cheated. Didn't you?" Jieun shoved Suzy against the wall, once they had all arrived back to their dormitory. Jieun was so furious. The more she thought, the more it was unfair. If Suzy could lie to get to him, why couldn't Jieun?

  Suzy rubbed her back, trying to ease out of the pain.

 

"Why, are you going to tell Baekhyun? Do you think he'll go to you?" Suzy sniggered. Her face darkened, sprouting away from Jieun's arms. SHe looked at Jieun, and smirked. "You're really hopeless, you know that?"

 

"Shut up you little liar."

 

"Oh, so now i'm the liar?"

 

"What, are you going to say to Baekhyun that i gave you the answer sheets? Do you think he would believe that?"

 

"Why not? After all.. He loves me, not you. In our little relationship, i'm the dominating one because he loves me more than i do. He'll do anything i say because why? He doesn't want to lose me. You've tried so hard for 6 years but now you've failed. Do you know what life's telling you? It's telling you to give up."

 

"Shut up.. You know nothing about me. Was everything about you a lie? When you told me you had no interest in Baekhyun? Was that just a act so you could use me to get him?"

 

  Suzy clapped. "Congratulations! You just saved the world!" Suzy imitated sarcastically. "Why, should i award you with a new boy?"

 

   Jieun glared at her before she walked through Suzy's desk. She began opening her drawers, going through everything and throwing everything on the floor like she was tring to dig someone out from a cemetary. Suzy's precious glass clock hit the floor and smashed into million pieces, But Jieun didn't budge. She was too busy trying to find that answer booklet, she had no other thoughts in her mind.

  'Are you crazy?! M father bought me that before he left to Europe for his trading businesses!" Suzy shrieked as she yanked Jieun's waist and tried to pull her out from her desk. But Jieun didn't budge, as she looked everywhere on her desk trying to find that thick piece of booklet she had received from that absurd senior.

 

  "I know you have it. This time Bae Suzy i won't let you lie to another person and destroy their lives.. And trading businesses my . Aren't you sure that's a lie too?"

 

"I SAID STOP IT!!" Suzy came to her last straw. She screamed, as she yanked Jieun's hair. Jieun gave up as she dropped the little4 snowglobe on Suzy's desk. It hit the floor as it smashed into a million pieces, water flooding everywhere with little white fragments floating all over the sky, staining Suzy's books and belongings.

 'Ow!" Jieun shrieked as her knees scraped a big piece of glass.

 

"I SAID STOP TOUCHING MY STUFF YOU !" Suzy pushed Jieun to the million pieces of glass, where her entire body fell onto the glass, cutting and scabbing all her arms and legs. Jieun was crying silently, as she clutched her legs. Suzy was panting hard as she looked down at Jieun.

 

   "You. You're just a short ugly piece of wich nobody likes. Have you noticed why you're a social freak? Why Baekhyun doesn't like you back?Why he would rather choose me? Because you're not meant to be. You're just an silver lining to Baekhyun. Understand? A Silver Lining. You'll always be the decoration of the party. Never the star. Always the bridesmaid, never the bride."

  Suzy kicked a piece of glass which reached Jieun's knees. Jieun heard Suzy grab her coat and walk outside, slamming the door behind her. Jieun was too shocked to even think. She was starting to believe that she was actually the silver lining. In her entire life nobody had even told her that she was beautiful and that she would be the star. And now even the person she used to trust the most had left her and told her she was useless.

 

  Jieun's tears fell, mixing with the water of the snow globe.  Jieun's revenge was just to find the answer sheet and tell the truth to Baekhyun, a small revenge for that temporal time. But now, she was going to need to have a much bigger revenge before time was too late.

 

    

 



  

    "H..hi Jieun.." A shy voice came from behind Jieun as she sat on the benches at the veranda of the school cafeteria. She turned slowly, to see a blonde boy in his pajama pants glance at her with a smile. He was incredibly good looking, but he just wasn't her type. He wasn't Baekhyun.

 

  "Hi..?" Jieun replied, glancing at him too. "Did you want something? Do you wanna sit here? Because i can leave right now and-"

 

"I'm Luhan. Baekhyun said that.."

 

"Oh." Jieun said, dumbfounded. It seemed as Baekhyun really had no interest in her. Jieun could cry any moment, but she held it in for the sake of her reputation. Luhan looked like the boy who could cry along if she cried.

 

  "Have a seat." Jieun said quitly, smiling. Luhan nodded as he jumped on the sit next to her. They both stared at the moonlight, before Luhan noticed her swollen eyes.

 

"Have you been crying?" He asked, worried. "And what happened to your legs?!" He gasped. Her long pajamas lifted up when she sat, revealing her bloody ankles. Jieun covered her legs, wiping her face. 'It's nothing.."

 

"It doesn't look lik nothing. Do you need to go to the hospital? My Sister is a nurse i can get you to th-"

 

"Luhan." Jieun lookd into his eyes. "I'm fine. Thank you for your interest. But i'm really fine." She smiled, lookin back at the half moon shining at them.

 

  "Can i ask why you were crying..?"

 

"I wasn't.." Jieun lied.

 

"Don't lie.. I watched you for 1o minutes. I saw you bawl your eyes out."

 

Jieun sighed. She wanted to tell him everything, but Baekhyun could have sent him as a spy and he could be a robot who was tramsnitting all her secrets  he just wouldn't understand.

 

 

   "You know that moment when the only thing you've been working for your entire life was impossible for you this whole time, but just no one told you..?"

 

"Explain."

 

"How do i explain this.. My life's pretty much over. My brain's as empty as my wallet, and my bestfriend just betrayed me for the boy i grew to love for 6 years.. My life is pretty much over.. after the SATs, i wonder what i'll be doing.. I probably won't make it as a singer with my face and my singing skills.. You see people like Kim Tae Hee and YoonA and i'm just.."

  Jieun broke off.

 

"Do you want to revenge? Is that what you want?" Luhan asked, straight forward.

 

"Well.. I.. Me.."

 

"Just say you do. Nobody deserves to get hurt like this no matter what they've done. I can help you." Luhan whispered passionately, also in a creepy way. Jieun backed away, smiling half heartedly.

 

  "I do want to revenge.." Jieun groaned."But what can i do..? I'm so powerless.. I don't even have a boyfriend and Suzy's got the better of me.. And it's not like i'm getting any good grades too.."

 

"Suzy?" He thought for a second. "That girl who cheated with Park SooJin?"

 

"How do you know?" Jieun asked, brightening up. "Is the rumour out already?!"

 

"It's no surprise. SooJin always gets 1st. 2013 is the first year they brought in a smart TV for everyone's results to be revealed pblically. Well, when you go into senior years, i guess it's a sense that if you don't want to be humiliated of being last, you need to kick up your grades, i guess."

 

"How do you know all this?"

 

"My Sister used to attend Kirin Arts here too Back in 2006. She secretly attended this school but when father found out.." Luhan paused, shuddering. "He shaved off all her head and turned her into a nurse.. He slapped her bald head so much she got migraines once too.."

 

"Ouch..?" Jieun gasped, as the two laughed.

 

"Have you ever thought of jealousy?" He asked, a idea growing on his face.

 

"I coped that for 6 years, honey."

 

"What about a fake boyfriend..?"

 

"What? Me and you?" Jieun snorted. "Sorry, but i don't think a flower boy would be any good seen with a freak like me.." Jieun sighed once again.

 

"Honestly, nobody really cares much about us. Don't you know students here all get surgery to debut as stars? We're just those ones with genes.. But we ain't really that popular."

 

"Hm.. Go on."

 

"If i act as your fake boyfriend, wouldn't Suzy get jealous and try to stop it? From my view, Suzy just wants you to feel miserable being alone. But when she sees you've scored yourself somone hotter," Luhan stopped and smirked. "Suzy's going to boil."

 

"Are you sure..? I mean it sounds like a good idea.. But i don't know.."

 

"What are you so unsure of? It's not like we would actally fall in love or anything."

 

"No one's ever been this eager to help me.. What if i screw up.."

 

"Then just take my lead, oh here comes the start of our revenge." Luhan cut off abruptly, as the next few moments were like a blur. Jieun heard voices behind them, but what was more surprising was this.

 

 

 

 

   Luhan held Jieun by the head and he crashed his lips onto hers, peeking at the people behind them. Luhan wasn't doing the "tongue", but he was pressing hard enough to make it seem realistic. "Just a bit more.." Luhan mouthed as Jieun nodded, going along with the flow, whatever that was.

 

 

 

 

 

'Is that Lee Jieun?!"

 

 

Suzy gasped, angrily.

 

 



 

Okay, Short Chapter i'm sorry T_T

but i have like tonnes of assignments in now so i wont get that much time

although once i get my laptops i can update more ;D

so yeah i present this chapter lawl XD

and do you guise watch IU's new drama "You're the best Lee Soon Shin" ?

I watchd it and it's soooo good omfg

you guise must watch so much emotion in the first two episodes already <3

26353_485126674874693_442301372_n.jpg

tumblr_mjj0u5dpk11rwmyi8o1_500.gif