21: In The End

The Silver Lining


In the end. . .

 


 It was the day Baekhyun was released from Prison, back into the real world. nothing but the blithe weather welcomed him, and he felt the need to accept the welcoming. a small grin formed on the corners of his lips, as he glanced at the world around him. it's been so long, at least the world wasn't so harsh on him anymore.

  everything seemed too synonymous to love, which in his heart was a vivacious thing. the sunny weather, the lively people, the waltzing musics, it was hard for him to believe such welcoming- although he knew in retrospect it was just another coming of an ordinary day.

 

But there was someone who crossed his mind, someone who probably thought of him as supercilious and vile, and nothing could ever change that except time. he slipped out a small piece of money note worth ten dollars, and walked towards the small florist located near the public rose park, which delegated the nature committe in South Korea.

 

  "One rose please," he gently pleased at the florist who gave him a gelastic face. whilst the florist began to wrap the one rose with ribbons and crystal clear vinyl, Baekhyun wandered around the shop, comtemplating around other flowers. every flower seemed to represent Jieun and only Jieun, but there were parts of it which blurred his memories with Suzy.

  He couldn't deny, his love with Suzy was as equally vivid as it was Jieun- but in the end it was his heart who chose who he truly loved.

 "Young man, your flower is finished." the florist smiled, as she passed him the single rose, emanated with a pink ribbon.

'Thank you," he smiled. "A flower for your girlfriend? She must be a lucky gal to have such a mate." the florist smiled, diverting her eyes back to the money counter. Baekhyun could only laugh under his breath, at such a statement. but the florist was no stranger, she sold him a piece of her heart.

  "If you say so.." he held up the rose and beamed. the golden bell shook as he opened the door back into the real world. it's been so long since he visited her, his heart was screaming at him. it was a mere surprise how he made it out alive in prison after that day he had her in his hands for the last time really.

 

 

-

 

  He soon arrived before the black gate which contained the many souls who have left this earth. he stepped through the gate, as if he was entering through the circle of heaven and hell. the world before him seemed so much calmer and stoic, almost philosophical. Baekhyun's heart felt at ease, knowing Jieun would be able to rest in such a place for the remaining time- until the world would burn off with the sun radar exploding.

 

  as he walked up the hill, he remembered. he remembered as the policemen dragged him down the hill, trying to stop him trying to crawl back to his first love.

 

  'One.. two.. three.." he counted his steps as he rose up, and soon he was at the top of the hill where the entire cemetary grounds were all in one view, in his hands. then there, he saw the little lake and the two grove trees standing by each other. they had grown unanimously, yet they were still standing tall and proud, alluringly.

  He felt as Jieun was calling to him, waving at him to come by her side, but his conscience would remind him that he was in no such place-it was burdening for him to.

 

  She was beautiful, she was almost like the jewel in the clear studded sky.

 

 

  Silently, he placed the single rose down infront of the tree where Jieun rested. he sat cross legged, taking a moment to tranquilize the beauty of what he felt in his heart. Unexpectedly, his heart felt at most ease than he was before. he was now too over the thought to engrave to himself that he didn't deserve to be happy, that was what could cause riosity in himself.

 

 "It's been a long time.." He eye smiled at the tree. the tree seemed to wave back at him, as the wind swayed past the olive green leaves before his eyes.

 

  "Look, i bought you a flower. i heard back in high school that you only liked a simple red rose.. Simple and mystical." he chuckled under his breath, at her quirky humour. his smile soon ceased to fade at every thought which came to his mind- as to why she was here in the first place. She's had to give her life for someone who couldn't think any less of her.

 

   "My entertainment cut me off.. now i can't release anything as a singer anymore," said he, as he continued with his daily life, trying to forget the sorrowness. 'I had a great idea about a song.. about a dead girl whom i once loved.." he nodded unprecisely. "Hey, your bestfriend went to Jail. you must be at ease now.. apparently your friend Chanwoo found her battering SooJin to pieces.." Baekhyun monotously foretold.

 

  "I don't have anybody on my side anymore.. they left me all alone in this world and i don't know who i'm supposed to trust anymore.." Baekhyun's voice creaked. he sniffled. He wasn't heartbroken, no. he was really scared. actually scared. there was nobody in this world who he could trust.

 

  "I miss my father.." he weeped. he pat the grass laid before the grove tree and laid down, making a pillow with his arms. he looked up, to see the light beige sun appearing back and forth, the leaves swaying back and forth.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

When you love someone, it's something.

 

 

When someone loves you, it's another thing.

 

 

"When you love the person who loves you back, it's everything."

 

 

 ***

 

 It's funny, how everything in the world is so unimaginable. Because your heart then knows, it's possible for the unimaginable to happen. perhaps,compared to this, a 45% composition paper wasn't so bad after all.

 

 

[THE END; THE SILVER LINING]

 



Haii! thanks for reading my fanfic!

i know it got really twisted into the plot and i lost alot of commenters and a few subscribers..

I'm so sorry about that :( i was planning to make it stay in high school but it didn't work out..

but please follow my next story, called Reincarnation. this time it features Luhan, and Suzy

Also with Woohyun ^0^ IU will be featuring some here and there. haha.

Reincarnation won't be so distorted like this story because i learned that i shouldn't do that by

this fic.. so yeah, i say again but thanks for reading!