Get away plane (Five years before)

My Kryptonite

Authors Note: SORRY FOR SUCH A LATE UPDATE AND SHORT CHAPTER! My internet was down and I'm using these beginning chapters as a base to set up the actual story. Also I am SUPER excited about the next Running Man episode 138 because Kim Woo Bin and Lee Jong Suk are going to be guest!!!!! :D

 

Note: At this point Heung Soo and Nam Soon are both fifteen years old and emancipated from their parents.

Heung Soo Pov

~Five years before~

                I lay in my hospital bed counting the ceiling tiles once again. Today there are still 72 tiles in the whole room.  It has been six days since I’ve seen Nam Soon. The police finally left yesterday and said that the punk kid was probably never coming back. I didn’t want hear that or believe it but it was getting harder. He hurt me once what is stopping him from doing it again. I finally fell into a deep sleep after crying at the thought of being alone another night. When I woke up there was something warm beside me. I looked over and Nam Soon was sleeping. His face was peaceful but it was bruised and there was dried blood on his lip. I elbowed him hard in the side. “Yah where were you bastard!” He looked sleepily at me and replied “I was waiting the cops were still here and I was getting us a place to go after your healed.” I was a little shocked at his reply. He is only 15 and yet he talks like a real man. “So how are you planning to pay for this place?” He poked my cheek gently “Don’t worry your pretty little head about that I got it covered.” I was about to ask more questions but he just shushed me and fell back asleep. “Did you just fall asleep again bastard!”I huffed at the lack of response but was really glad he came back.

                The next day he left early in the morning before the nurse came in and came back late that night. Every time I fell asleep he was there and every time I woke up he was gone. This went on for two more weeks before I was finally released from the hospital. Since I was an emancipated minor I was able to check myself out. When I walked out Nam Soon was waiting for me with a sleek black sports car. I didn’t even know he could drive! He got out and helped me in the car. We took off and got on the high way. I looked at him in shock “What the hell have you been up to? And how the hell did you get this car you can’t get your license until next year!” He shifted gears again “I borrowed this car from a guy I knew in town and where were going I won’t need a license from here.” I looked at him skeptically “What about school?” He started to laugh and looked at me with a face that said seriously. I laughed to because the only reason I went to school was for soccer and Nam Soon. We drove in silence mostly because I fell asleep with the medication I was on. We were at the international airport when I woke up. Nam Soon helped me get out of the car and grabbed to carry on bags from the trunk. He locked the car but slipped the keys in the hole of the rim. He texted someone then started to walk towards the elevator to the main floor of the airport. We unfortunately did not go in a hurry because of my gimp leg. After waiting three hours and going through bag check we were finally able to get on the plain. He wouldn’t tell me where we were going until I found out after the plane was taking off. Goodbye Korea, hello Japan. He grabbed my hand and I felt the slightly uneven skin that scabbed over from the blood promise.