Bloody Race

My Kryptonite

Author Note: Hello everyone! Gosh this has been such a wonderful journey to write and such a special thing to have all of you actually share the story of these characters. There will only be one more chapter after this one. I am very happy to complete this long awaited story and show what my characters lives are like after all the trouble little Oh Jung Ho stirred up. I love all of you, have a good day! :)

 

Nam Soon POV

Heung Soo finally fell back asleep as he traced the scar on my hand, finally forgiving me for being late. I never wanted to leave him again but if I do it now I will finally be able to relax with my angel and the rest of the little brats down stairs. Speaking of brats Siwon better have all my ready. I kissed my angel gently on his unbruised cheek and touched his silky black hair making sure he was dead asleep before slinking out the bedroom.  I came down the stairs to Chi-Chi being held up on the hood of my car by Siwon trying to devour him whole. “Yah! Bastards you could have chosen any car. Oh no it had to be mine! Respect, !” Siwon rolled his eyes and slid the blushing Chi-Chi after the car. I walked over and grabbed Chi-Chi giving Siwon a mock grin “You better not take my babies innocence.” Siwon shoved me aside and gripped Chi-Chi’s waist “yeah, yeah, don’t you have somewhere to be?” I scoffed at him, giving him the bird while I slipped in the new Porsche 918 Spyder, tearing out of the garage hearing Siwon following soon after. It took an hour to get to the meet sight.  We were the last ones to reach the race but of course it couldn’t start without the moderator of the race present, me. I nodded to Siwon he slunk to the back of the crowd keeping watch. I grinned when I saw the green Camaro sitting at the front surrounded by the girls fawning over the new Gaijin. The guy had an angry face but that didn’t deter them. I walked over and waved at the pest to leave, they left all but one who felt the needed to plaster herself against the boy. He shook her off and then tried to walk over to me. I grinned and pulled out my sweet little knife a gift from my angel. “, if you touch me I will remove every appendage on your body.” She quickly scampered away. “Hello er, so nice of you to meet me this fine evening, I hear you have quiet the fascination or is it a crush on me?” He grunted and only replied “Where is he?” I grabbed him and plunged my jagged tooth dagger with one character at the top meaning “Promise”. I laughed loudly, this kid. “Oh you don’t have to worry about your last lamb, he’s waiting in one of my beds, waiting for my return. The kid panted from the pain coming from his bleeding side. He punched me in the face and lunged for me on the ground. I slipped my knife out of him and grabbed his throat flipping over and picking him up. His toes barely scraped the ground. “Don’t with my family! I took out my knife and tore open his shirt. Slamming him in the ground with his back exposed. I dug the tip deep in his back carving “Never forget.” Across his shoulders like a brand. Once my art piece was finished I pulled his body in the car buckled him and whispered “Race me. I can’t kill you just yet. If you win you live if you lose you die.” I slammed the door and looked through with the boy barely starting to move from his injuries. I took off my jacket and grabbed my knife tighter. To show you a fair fight, I carved “Angel” on one shoulder and open my palm and retraced every sweet character in my palm. I pressed my hand against his window.  I walked back to my car feeling nothing but adrenaline the crowd couldn’t move from there spot. Siwon came out of nowhere and shot the gun for the race to start. The kid tore out first I took my time putting on my seatbelt with Siwon frowning at me. I grinned and blew him a kiss and tore after the who dared touched what was mine.

 

Heung Soo POV

Ugh, that bastard left me again. I slipped out of the bed trying my hardest not to jostle my wounds and shuffled to the bathroom to piss then go check on my little brats. I went down stairs and the garage was empty and quiet. I ran as fast as I could upstairs feeling like something was very wrong. I took a sharp right and threw open the door in the middle. Chi-Chi was asleep on his bed snuggled up to Si-Kwon and the shower was running. I peeked inside and no one was there. I rushed over and woke the two young boys “Where is Ji-Hoon?” The boys sleepily pointed to the shower. “He’s not there! Where is he?” They woke up with a start at my screaming looking around with wide eyes. “I- I don’t know.” I sighed and rubbed my face “Put on your shoes and meet me in the garage now”.  I put on the light and there were three cars out of their ports when only two should be gone. “!” The boys ran up to me breathless and looking sad. I went to my car a dark blue mini cooper with a white stripe on top. They slid in the backseats and I yelled at them to put on their seatbelts before racing out. I pulled out my phone and tried to call him. Of course no answer. Nothing left to call him, it rang once before a breathless laugh answered me. “Angel?” I sighed again “He’s gone, I should have been watching him, I, what if he gets hurt?” I curse slipped through the phone “I’ll keep him safe no matter what happen. How are the boys?” I put him on speaker and glared at the boys in the back to talk to him. “Chi-Chi started crying apologizing and SI-Kwon mumbled “Hi Papa”. “Don’t cry Chi-Chi he will be fine I’m here and Si-Kwon keep watch of your brother. Angel I have to go but just stay home and I’ll bring him back.” The phone clicked off before I could explain we were driving as fast as hell to reach him and far away from our home.

 

Nam Soon POV

I took the curve and threw my phone on the seat, I need to end this quickly. I went to overtake the er when suddenly a third car was racing toward us coming from the woods.  The er slammed on breaks and had to swerve to the side slamming in a tree and I had to drift around almost catching my tire on the edge of the mountain. Oh Jung-ho slipped out of the car yelling and running towards the other driver pulling them out of the car and started punching the driver before staring at who he was holding. Before I knew what was happening he was shoving the boy back in the car and taking over the driver seat grinning at me before pulling away. I hopped back in mine as fast as I could. It was no longer a race but a chase. I could see a struggle in the car and it just made my blood boil. We were coming to the peek when I had enough as I saw a hand weakly reach out from the side window. I fired a few rounds at the driver side tire and peeked my car at the front of his slowing it down as it swung to the right from the blown tire. His car blocked my door and slid out the side and saw him gripping Ji-Hoon by the neck shaking him roughly as the boy weakly tried to pull his hands off. I broke the windshield and pulled him off Ji-Hoon and threw the broken glass. I heard a car squealing to the seen. Siwon rushed out of the car and headed towards the crash. I was yelling at Oh Jung-Ho, asking why he was such a crazy er and ever thought he would live. “Tsunami the greatest fighter, feared and loved by all. I was nothing and never would be, because of you. You even took the one piece of happiness I had. He chose you even after I had done everything to keep him. Why should I live when you have everything I have to live for?” I got right in his face “I don’t give a about your dreams or what you thought you had. The day you breathed near my angel you were destined to no longer be of this earth.” I went for my sweet little dagger and pressed it against his throat. “This was fun.” A hand grabbed mine it was smaller and beaten and bruised. Ji-Hoon coughed out “Please don’t kill him.” I tried to shake him off but he wouldn’t let go. I heard a yell from across the cars. My Angel was struggling to limp fast towards me. He grabbed my face and kissed me hard “Bastard I thought you were hurt!” When my angel had my face occupied the er slipped out his gun and shot me in the leg forcing me to release my hold on him and grabbed Ji-Hoon. The boy just whimpered and begged him to take him instead and not hurt them. Heung Soo grabbed my leg and tried to stem the blood. I gently pushed him off me and slid the gift he gave me in his hand. I walked right up to him with the gun pointing at my face. Chi-Chi and Si-Kwon were startled when Siwon opened the car door and slid in the driver side. “Hello Boys.” He put the car in reverse and then punched the gas forward. They slammed into the car pile just as I grabbed Oh Jung Ho’s gun. The impact threw Ji-Hoon across the road near Heung-Soo, who grabbed him and pulled him into the woods for safety. In a split decision I shot the boys knee caps. He would never drive again. The boy was screaming in agony on the pavement. I lifted his head “You will never drive and never have the life you wanted. You tried to take what was mine, and only mine, my angel, my family, and my boys. I took away something you will never get back. Forget about me, my family, this country, and Ji-Hoon. They are all mine, if I ever catch wind of you back here you will die.” He could only scream in agony.

 

Heung Soo POV

The boy lay in a pool of his own blood screaming. I called 911 and told Siwon to push the other cars off the cliff. I grabbed poor Ji-Hoon he was gasping from crying so hard. “Yah bastard, we got to go!” I slipped Ji-Hoon with the boys in the back and got in the front seat with Nam Soon in the driver seat. We backed out of the area just as the ambulance came to try to save the boy. Ji-Hoon’s whimpers could be heard until we got home. I looked at Nam-Soon’s tense body but most of all his arm. I just noticed it when I screamed “What the is that?” Nam Soon just peered at me and shrugged. I sighed crazy bastard. After an hour of tense silence. Chi-Chi sighed and whined “I’m hungry” I laughed at the sudden complaint and told him to shut it until we got home. The garage came in sight with one police officer sitting waiting for us. Nam Soon got out telling us to stay in the car. Nam Soon didn’t even move an arm as he discussed something with the guy before the guy tipped his hat off at me and left. We pulled into the garage and locked the door. Back home.