Out for Blood

My Kryptonite

Author: Hi! I have really missed this story and of course my ultimate OTP or Bias, Jongbin. I am planning on completeing this little forgotten gem of mine in the coming months and I am extremely sorry for such a LONG update. I do truly love this story and want to see it finished right. Enjoy! ^.^ 

 

Heung Soo POV

I felt his legs shift underneath me. I didn’t want to open my eyes but I wanted to look into the man’s face. I peeked up his mouth was open and head rested on his arm on the back of the sofa. I sighed and moved closer but hissed loudly at my injuries being jostled. His head snapped up and peered down at me. “Angel.” He said softly. I shook my head “Don’t start bastard. I’m fine.” He frowned but swept his hand threw my hair before slipping his hands underneath my knees and shoulders lifting me up and carrying me to the bathroom. I screamed into his shirt “Yah! I’m not a princess. Why must I endure such treatment?” He shook me and told me to quit my complaining that people would beg to be held by him. I grunted and pinched his face. He set me on the counter and started to undo my jeans then gently brought them down leaving nothing to protect me from the cold counter. He started the bath water and came back as the steam started to rise. He looked at my whole body, running his hands gingerly over each mark left behind. His eyes always changed to the shade in my nightmares. I was thankful that look was not for me. He brushed against a particular tender spot, “Agh, Soonie.” He grinned then at the spot making it hurt and feel so good. He then nibbled up to my collar and ear. He then backed away and slipped me off the counter and helped me into the tub. He kissed my cheek “Angel please rest. I will come back in a little while. Before he could leave I grabbed his arm and nibbled at his palm, over the scars. “You better come back before the water is cold.” He grinned “How could I resist two hot things at once.” He winked then rushed out the door. I could hear him yelling all the way down to the garage making me giggle has I sank deeper in the water.

 

Nam Soon POV

“SIwon! Where the are you?” I yelled out with a deep sigh in return. “Yes.” The man replied sullenly. “Chi-Chi and Si-Kwon need to be kept here they are too young to go to tonight’s race. I would like them to keep guard over Ji-Hoon and Heung Soo though. I have a plan for tonight’s big race. Just trust me okay. I want the Mini-Cooper and you pick whatever. Make it flashy I need a distraction.” Siwon just nodded and instantly started rummaging through tools and on the phone. I walked out of the door quickly remembering my wrathful angel in water upstairs. I started to run just a bit faster at the thought. I swung into a small alley down the street and into the cell phone shop. I grabbed the box left on the counter with one letter written on it. I knocked on the counter and left quickly trying to get back to the garage. People always started at me like a gaijin but now they stare at me like I’m ing crazy. I flew into the garage and up the stairs when I heard crying. I peered at the box in my hand and sighed before quickly turning to the right of the hallway. I rushed down to the middle room and flung open the door. Ji-Hoon was in the bed sleeping but Chi-Chi was in the corner looking afraid and sniffling. I lifted him up and set him on the bed getting eye level whispering “What happened?” He just shook his head closing his eyes. I pulled him closer and grabbed his chin roughly. He whimpered “Ji.._Ji-hoon was sleeping but then he screamed and I came to see what was wrong and he started to ask for forgiveness but then he started to whimper that someone not to leave him. He kept saying horrible things and I tried to wake him but he began to fight me.” I nodded and told him to help Siwon get the cars ready. He wiped his eyes and left. I walked over to the bed and looked at the young kid’s expression. I shook him hard but not affecting his injuries. His eyes sprung open at the force. I patted his head “Hey kid. My angel cares about you enough to save you even almost killing himself to do it. We haven’t been the best of people in our lives but we manage. You now have a family no matter what brought you here. You will be responsible for staying here and making sure nobody s with anybody or anything. Everyone cares about you. I held his shoulder tight. This is the last time I see one more mark on my family’s skin or blood, that bastard was never family and will not be ing with mine. Ji-Hoon just nodded and shut his eyes and cried. I noticed my box and gave him a quick slap on the shoulder “I really got to get going or I won’t ever be able to eat out Ange…. Um, yeah, got to go.” I rushed down the hall way into the bathroom where a pissed Heung Soo was laying in the bed. I slunk over and sank to my knees and shoved the box in his hand. He looked at it skeptically but opened it anyway. He pulled out a sleek new touch screen phone with “Mine.” Written on the back of it. He frowned “Yah! You could have just left it blank!” I just told him to turn it on. The lock screen was my face grinning at him but then the home screen was the whole family frowning and looking angry in their aprons and cleaning gloves. Heung Soo laughed and hurt himself from moving too much. I jumped on the bed and pinned his hips down. This way if another bastard tries to steal you or your phone they know you belong to someone else. He sighed but then winced at his ribs being jostled. I broke the headboard. He never moved from his relaxed position. “Oh quit your tantrum.” I kissed him roughly. “Tonight I will fix this. Tonight I want blood.”