Necessary Lap Time

My Kryptonite

Author's Note: *Hides* umm I have no excuse for my lack of updates on my baby here. I do apologize for the delay. I was having some ideas issues on how I want this to go and honestly I want to get the story to where there can be more snuggle and gang family times. :>  Well I hope you enjoy this long awaited but unfortunately short chapter! Thanks to all of you guys! :3

 

 

Nam Soon’s POV

I walked into the meeting room with all of the old farts looking pompous as ever in their seats. “Hello boys, lets skip the pleasantries today and get to the point.”I strolled casually to the Yokohama’s balding district leader. “There is a bastard running your district and providing you with custom cars and weaponry. To be quite honest old man I don’t give a what he provides you; you will provide any information you have on him.” I look towards the rest and actually provide a genuine smile to my international district leader who provided Siwon with prior information on the smuggling in Yokohama. I walked to Nagasaki’s district leader “Your sweating profusely; why? Could it be because you received a compensation for your hiding services in your district? Hmm I thought so.” I went to walk out of the door when one of the leaders hollered “Yah! Where do you think your punk is going? You think you can demand our presence then speak to us like we are nothing? You are nothing here and have no power why don’t you take your sorry back to where you come from, scum.” I chuckled lowly at the middle aged Tokyo district leader “Oh where are my manners? I think they were left in my garage the one where I house half of Tokyo’s industrious papers and loan money forthright given to you from my dealings. Last I heard the cops were looking for you and suddenly left you alone over that insubordinate leader you killed last summer.”I walked over and punched him square in the nose; knocking him out of his chair. “I expect full payment for your debt to me and further cooperation from your district or the police will suddenly know where and how to find you.” The other leaders stood and bowed as I strolled out the door. 

I kept trying to get a hold of Heung Soo but it kept going to voicemail. I redialed the number again like a ritual as I tried to speed as fast as could back to the hospital. A gruff voice picked up on the last ring “That of yours can pack a punch even when wounded.” I was shocked silent for a moment “What the hell are you doing bastard?” A low chuckle “Don’t get your in a wad I didn’t take your precious . All I want is Ji-Hoon and this whole mess can be done with.” This boy is seriously messed up. “Listen here you stupid little punk. Ji-hoon is not your property and you’re such a bastard he will NEVER want you back. If you think this is just going to blow over because you’re getting scared and want to back out, think again. When I get a hold of you you’re going to wish you were back In Korea and never came here. I hung up and punched in the number for Ji-Hoon’s cell. He picked up on the first ring and rushed out in a panicked voice “Heung Soo forgot his cell phone after he saved me at the hospital, now were home and he passed out on the couch; hurry!” I hung up slammed the phone in the back and punched the gas.

~Home~

I ran up the stairs yelling orders to Siwon to fall up with the district leaders and for Chi Chi to head to the hospital for any further information on the little bastard. When I walked into the living room my angel was shallowly breathing and looked really pale. I lifted his head and laid it on my lap as I smoothed his hair. “My sweet angel, all I have done to you and you still stay with me.”The boys tried to come into the room to see him but I just screamed at them to get the out. We sat like that for hours as he recovered from the stress on his body. Heung Soo finally stirred and with blurry eyes gave me a breath taking smile. I gently kissed him as to not jostle his bruises. “I heard you kicked that little punks ?” He nodded and coughed. “He thought just because I was in a hospital bed I was helpless.” I didn’t let him sit up and continued to play with his soft hair. “Just stay here with me for a little longer. I talked to some of the leaders and the little prick has been smuggling cars and weaponry. He also has not only an obsession with me but an affliction for Ji-Hoon too. I want you to leave town with Ki and Chi Chi to our vacation home in Hokkaido.” Heung Soo became stiff in my lap. He wrenched up making his arms bleed from where the tubes were. He grabbed my face and shook it. “I am not leaving town just because some prat wants something he can’t have. Don’t think me leaving will keep me out of harm’s way while your right in the middle of the action you bastard. I’m not going ing anywhere and you better get that out of your thick skull.” I frowned “But yo-“He smacked me hard in the chest and snuggled back in my lap. “Play with my hair again bastard I was almost back asleep.” I smiled at his cuteness and let the matter drop for now. I had a plan that could maybe ensure my angels safety and get this whole matter under control. This mess has disrupted our new home and my life with the beautiful man in my lap. Nobody s up the life!