Demolished dreams of a nap

My Kryptonite

Author's Note: Woo-Hoo I finally got another chapter up and should be uploading another one later as a treat for waiting so long! Would you guys be upset with more ty chapters mixed in? XD

Heung Soo’s POV

I felt sore all over my body and kept hearing extremely annoying beeping noise. I croaked out “Shut up!” The beeping continued even with my complaints. I felt a slight shift to my right. I opened one eye and took in a familiar white ceiling tiles and the hospital machinery. With the relentless heart monitor beeping to let me know I’m still alive. My arms had multiple tubes and needles stuck in them with lots of bruises surrounding them. A hand came into my vision with a black and green watch attached at its wrist. I whined to the body next to me “Soonie, why am I here?” A deep sigh came out and he grabbed my hand and leaned over to where I could see him. “Angel?” He said it with such relief it made me open both eyes and try to sit up. He gently pushed my shoulders down and went to my left side where there were no wires. He gently kissed me on the cheek and rested his head on mine with his nose buried in my hair. “Soonie what the hell is going on?” He started to gently play with my hair in a soothing motion “You called me and could barely talk; Ji-Hoon knew where you were at and we made it there just before you passed out in an old abandoned car lot in Yokohama. I had to take you to the hospital we have been here for five days. You almost woke up once two days ago.” I sighed and snuggled close to him. I thought back to what happened. “I-I was heading out of the house to run some errands and get out of the house. I didn’t want to take a car since it was a nice day. I was walking across from the new race station downtown when something smashed into my back. I fell and was drug into the station. Some kid with black hair a little longer than yours and tousled stood over me. His face was snarled and he kicked me a couple of times before saying “Agh, tsunami you think you can claim what is mine. You fled Korea like the little you are and then have the audacity to claim something you had no rights too. Ji-Hoon is a good little isn’t he?” I tried to get up to tell him to off but he kicked me right in the face. Next thing I know I’m in some dank warehouse with only my cell phone on me.” I felt Nam Soon become rigid beside me. His eyebrows were scrunched together and his mouth was a thin line. “They hurt you because they thought you were me.” I grabbed his arm knowing exactly what he was thinking “Look at me.” He just stared hard in front of him. “Look at me you bastard!”I wrenched up pulling out some wires and jostling some particularly bad bruises. “This is not your fault. I could have been hurt by anyone. Don’t you start blaming yourself and if you dare think I’m better off without you I will cut off your , because I couldn’t survive without you.” He glanced at me and had water in his eyes. I hugged him “I love you. You saved me like you promised you would. I grabbed his hand and brought the scarred skin to my cheek. “You promised.” He kissed me deeply and I felt some of the salty water drip down my cheeks. He pulled back and just looked me up and down to ensure I was safe and alive. “I need to go see Ji-Hoon about this. The boy has been a complete mess and I’ve had to keep Si-kwon and Siwon watching him to ensure he doesn’t try to run away. Whatever that boy was involved in was bad and now his past is coming back to haunt him. What do you think we should do; let the boy go?” I swatted him on the shoulder “He is a part of our family and knows a lot about mechanics. He must be scared less and afraid we’re going to hurt him or throw him out to fend for himself. You will go find that bastard that ing kicked me in the face and keep our little Ji-Hoon safe. I don’t like how he referred to him as a good . Nam Soon was pissed off again and hugged me tightly with a quick kiss before leaving to go find Ji-Hoon. Right after Nam Soon left my rooms, the door burst open with a balling Ki and Chi-Chi running at me. “We thought *Hiccup* we thought that you wouldn’t wake up.” I grimaced at them jostling my body but pulled them into a hug. “Shh, calm down; you know you can’t get rid of me that easily.” Ki started crying harder while I rubbed circles in his back while Chi Chi got really quiet. “What’s wrong Chi?” He sniffled and started to cry again “We almost lost you because of that bastard Ji-Hoon it’s his entire fault. I hate him.” I was a little shocked at his word but rubbed gentle circles in his back “Listen guys. I am perfectly fine. It is not Ji-Hoon’s fault it was some other racers and my own negligence of my safety . Please don’t blame Ji-Hoon, he is probably scared and needs his brothers (friends) more than ever right now.” Chi-Chi still looked disgruntled. Ki piped up “Heung Soo please don’t leave us and I’m sorry we don’t clean enough.” I hugged them both and kissed their foreheads lightly “Maybe I will pack my bags if you don’t start cleaning up that moldy foodd and magazines left everywhere.” They started to chuckle nervously “You noticed?” I swatted their heads “Of course I’m not blind! Now you two go make Ji-Hoon feel better and help Nam Soon.” They shook their head no. “Nam Soon said we are supposed to not leave your side until he gets back.” I laid back down in defeat. Great my prayer for a nap has been demolished.