Realistic Dreams

My Kryptonite

Author's Note: THANK YOU! I can not express my gratitude and appreciation for all my commentors and subscribers in words. Everyones' support means the world to me so thank you guys! I hope you enjoy this chapter as much as I did writing it (Although not as much as writing .). ;P

 

 

Heung Soo’s POV

~Dream~

The bed was comfortable and I didn’t want to face the sun that was shining in through the covers. A sweet voice was coaxing to peek out from my cocoon of covers. Soonie was smiling over me like when we were younger and didn’t have a burden in the world. He leant over and whispered huskily “Hello my angel. You looked so adorable I just wanted to eat you up.”He started to from my ear, down my neck, and swirled around my . My breath was becoming erratic. Soonie’s tongue was becoming rougher and more painful than pleasurable. I tried to yell at him to stop but he wouldn’t. The room disappeared and another man stood over me. Soonie was nowhere to be found. The new voice was deep and husky. “Did you miss me my ? I was going to make you mine and yet you left me. Why did you leave me? I’m way better than that little bastard Nam Soon.” I couldn’t move and my scalp began to burn. I tried to stop the pain but I was unable to move or get away from the man.

~Hospital Room~

I flung up from the covers. Jostling every bruise or fracture I had and looked around the room wildly. “I’m right here.” I looked slowly to the right and the man no boy that kicked in my face was sitting in the guest chair. I tensed up ready for an attack. “Calm yourself. If I wanted to hurt you I would have already done it. Now tell me where my property is an all of this can be avoided.”I tried to reach for my cell phone when he shot out of the chair and grabbed my throat in a vice grip. “I tried to be civil you little . Where the is Ji-Hoon? I know you have him.” The lack of air and the fact that all of my limbs were sore was inhibiting my ability to kick this little monsters . “Look here you little punk. Ji-Hoon isn’t yours to toy with or control. You’re not going to touch him again while I’m alive.” He smirked and squeezed harder “Is that so?”

I just stared at the crazy bastard squeezing my throat tight when a third voice screamed “If you ever loved me, you would let him go and leave them the alone. I’ll go back. I swear I’ll go back. “Ji-Hoon’s stern face was at the doors threshold staring straight at the boys face. The hands slipped from my throat and the boy calmly walked up to Ji-Hoon. He walked around him like a predator and smirked. “You would give yourself to me over them? Did I mean nothing to you or does Tsunami ing you cloud who your true family is?” Ji-Hoon gritted his teeth and didn’t respond. With all the strength I had I wrenched out of my hospital bed pulling every wire out of my flesh and launched myself at the crazy boy. I punched him hard in the face and kicked him hard in the gut when he went down. Ji-Hoon stared in shock. “I hate bastards like you. Thinking you own someone or can manipulate them. If you ing think you’re going to take him without his will you have another thing coming.” He spit blood on me “What are you Tsunami’s too?” I chuckled and bent down to get right in the kids face “Yeah I’m Nam Soon’s . He’s ten times the man you’ll ever be and can actually keep me interested. Instead of worrying so much about who Tsunami is ing, you might want to start concerning who you’re dealing with me.” I stepped on his body on the way out calling for Ji-Hoon to follow me. Ji-Hoon glanced at the bleeding kid and frowned. He gingerly stepped over him with the boy wheezing out “You will never be anybody else’s.”  I grabbed Ji-Hoon’s hand and leaned heavily on him. We went out of the back of the hospital to avoid the rushing nurses to my room. We went as quickly as I could limp to Ji-Hoon’s Suzuki. “ I forgot my phone. I’m not going back. Hurry to the house, okay?” He nodded and whipped out of the parking lot.