Breakfast Shananigans

My Kryptonite

Author's Note: Well this story really just has a life of it's own. Here is another chapter I hope you enjoy! :D

Heung Soo’s POV

~Dream~

I was running through the streets. I tried to look at signs but nothing was clear just low lights hanging from the fronts of the stores. I felt the need to just keep running. The dream shifted and I was standing in an open field. There was someone chasing me here too. I began to scream “Stop leave me alone!” The person finally reached me. I didn’t want to look up because I knew whose face I would see. Nam Soon stood over me he was frowning. He had a knife in his hand. I kept shaking my head “You wouldn’t hurt me, please!” He just smiled wickedly and whispered in my ear “But I already have.” before slamming the knife in my right thigh.

I woke up screaming and grabbing my leg in shock. Nam Soon burst out of the covers and was looking everywhere for a threat. He looked at me and instantly calmed down. I was tugged into his warm embrace. He let me cry on his shoulder and massaged my leg to ease the pain all while whispering to me that he was there. After calming down I fell asleep in his arms.

A loud crashing noise startled me awake. I guess my reaction woke up Nam Soon to because he wrapped his arms around me in a protective gesture and became still to listen. He released me when he heard the crew down stairs. His lack of words scared me a little. I think they pissed him off again. He kissed my forehead  “Do you want some eggs for breakfast?” I shook my head know and kissed him on the cheek “I think I will cook breakfast for us this morning.”

He hugged my waist “My angel is so good to me! I will be down in the garage if you need me.” I nodded and he got up through on a pair of basketball shorts and a white t shirt before heading down the stairs.

“You mother ers! How many times do I have to tell you, stop showing up here without me calling you. This isn’t your house and it shirt as hell isn’t your playground. On another note why the hell are you making so much noise when you know I’m ing sleeping?”

I heard Siwon pipe up “Ugh boss, its three o clock in the afternoon and we were tuning up the cars for the race tonight.”

Then Ki-yong replied “And you will want to hear this; a new bastard is moving in on our turf. We heard that he is a champ from Korea and looking to win over Japan as well.”

Nam Soon broke something… again, “Aish, I don’t care about some dimwit that talks . Make sure you have my blue Mazaradi ready for tonight. Oh and you bastards take the new shipment of cars to Mr. Choi he will be waiting at his new building. If he gives you any , call me.”

I guess they started on what Nam Soon told them to do. I wish I could have seen their faces when he started yelling. I don’t think he’s that scary, big babies. I chopped the vegetables and then scrambled the eggs for the omelet. I popped the bagels in the toaster then made the fruit salad. I finally got everything together and placed on the table.

When I walked down to the garage the three younger boys Chi-Soo, Yo-Kwon, and Ki-Yong were playing around with the new Suzuki we got last week. Siwon was tuning up Nam Soon’s Mazaradi while my Soonie was working on his new Camaro. I walked up to him and grabbed him around the waist. He was about to start yelling when he saw it was me who grabbed him. He smiled “Yah bastard, you scared me! Is my breakfast ready?” I poked his belly “It is but maybe you could afford to miss a few meals.”

“I am not fat!”he started to pout “Of course you’re not just a little round right?” I started to laugh then called out to the boys “Hey breakfast is ready get your asses up there to eat!”

Nam Soon yelled back “Aish, these bastards don’t get to eat your food. They ing woke up so this morning and you’re going to feed them?”

I laughed and drug him up to the first floor. Nam Soon went to go set down when I froze. One of the boys had their dirty hands in the fruit bowl by passing the spoon there. Then the other boy had taken half of the omelets and had them stacked on his plate. Not one of the washed their hands. I slammed my hand against the wall I pointed to Yo-Kwon “get your hand out of there use the ing spoon, then at Chi-Soo put some of those back I made just enough for everyone, and for God’s sake freaking wash all of your hands.”

I stared at their shocked faces until Nam Soon slammed his hand on the table when everyone started to move again. We finally were able to sit down and have a relatively nice breakfast. The boys thanked me then scurried back to the garage. Nam Soon stayed seated and watched me wash the dishes. I sat in his lap once I was done. He laid his head on my back with his arms wrapped around my waist.

“Thank you for breakfast it was delicious. I have really missed your cooking.”

“It was no problem. I think I might start cooking again I miss being in the kitchen.”

He chuckled “If I didn’t know any better I would think you were a girl.”

I slapped his hands “Guys can like cooking too you know!”

He just left his hands where they were like I didn’t even do anything.

“So will you tell me what your dream was about?”

I should have no he would have asked me that sooner or later. I hated telling him what my nightmares were about. That guilty expression even after all these years still comes in place when I mention them.

I just shook my head “Maybe later.”

His grip tightened around my waist “We will talk about it later.”

I leaned back on him “I know.”

The crew started to make a ruckus down stairs and Nam Soon stood us up. I followed him down to the garage to see a guy holding our youngest member by the hair Ki-Yong. The others already had weapons in hand. Nam Soon gestured for me to stay back. He calmly walked up to the tattooed kid.  Before the kid could swing out and punch him with his free hand Nam Soon grabbed the wrist holding the youngest. The kid released Ki-Yong’s hair. I gestured for the youngest to come to me. He was crying and I could see a black eye forming and he was holding his side. I hugged him and started to rub his back in comfort. He wrapped his arms around my waist. I was about to take him upstairs to check his wounds when the tattooed kid “That’s right run away you little . Maybe next time you will sale some me parts actually worth something. I see that pretty boy is in to you.”Nam soon broke his nose then slammed him onto the open hood of his mustang. He grabbed the chain that was uspending the motor and dropped it dangerously close to crushing the kids face “You must be from the serpent crew. I just talked to your boss yesterday on the phone. Should I call him back and see exactly what the problem is? You gave my crew member a black eye.” Nam Soon pulled the guy from the hood just as he released the motor back into its spot where the guys face was seconds ago. He punched him again in the face with no hesitation then smashed him to the ground and kicked him hard in the ribs repeatedly “You gave him broken ribs.” He then pulled the boy back up by his dreadlocks and kicked him square in the . “You called him a and yes thank you for noticing how pretty my angel is.” He dropped him back on the ground and took out his cell phone.  He put the phone on speaker “Agh Nam Soon, what do I owe this pleasure?”

“Are you unsatisfied with my services?” He asked in a calm but underlining threatening tone.

“Of course not! I just talked with you yesterday ordering more parts and a few cars. What is this about? Are you doubting my loyalties?”

“Hmm it seems loyalties are in question. I have a young one of yours who attacked my youngest crew members, claiming that my service was not worth anything. Can you please explain why this bastard has showed up at my residence?”

There was a deep pause on the phone “I- um- I don’t know what is going on. What is the boy’s name?”

Nam Soon kicked the boy again “Yah, you heard your boss what is your name boy?”

The boy wheezed out “Takashi.”

The man on the phone started screaming nonsence at the boy and then cleared his throat. “Nam Soon I am sorry for any trouble that my crew has caused you. Any damage caused by Takashi I will pay back in full. I am really sorry for this misunderstanding and by new means were his actions under my orders. I have just sent someone to remove him off of your premises.”

“I see well he will be in the streets if you want him. Until next time.” Nam Soon hung up the phone. He pulled the boy up by his hair again “You know a pup who does not obey his master is useless and should be punished.”

He nodded towards the crew “Take care of him, don’t kill him but leave a nice reminder. Oh and make sure you put him in the street for his friends to find him.

Ki-Yong was still panting in my arms so with the threat over I carried him up to the first floor. I set his ribs and firmly wrapped his side. I cleaned up a few scratches on his face then wrapped ice in a towel and placed it on his swelling eye. I gave him some ibuprofen to ease the pain and swelling. Once some of the swelling went down I ordered him to go sleep in the guest bedroom. He hugged me again then left to the familiar room.

Nam Soon walked into the living room while I was cleaning up the medical supplies. I could tell he was still really pissed off. I put up the medical bag and sat him on the couch. I told him to lay on his stomach. He did as he was told. I got on his back and began to massage away the tension. “Thank you for not killing him in front of Ki.” Nam Soon mumbled “I wouldn’t do that he is only sixteen to young to witness that. I am very pissed that dared to touch the baby though. He better be glad I silenced him when I did or he would have been killed on the spot. Bastard should know his place.”

I nodded “I wish Ki didn’t get hurt. He should heal quickly though. He will stay with us until he is completely healed, okay?”

“I understand.”

I kissed along his back and relaxed his arms out of fist. I continued to rub his back until soft snores emitted from his body. I smirked then quietly got off of the couch. I headed back towards the guest bedroom. Ki wasn’t sleeping but lying on his back softly crying. I got in the bed with him and pulled into my arms being cautious of his ribs. I started to play with his hair “its okay Ki, I’m sorry you were hurt today. But trust me when I say we will try everything from now to ensure you won’t be hurt again.”

He squished his face in my shoulder “I was so scared Heung Soo. The other members couldn’t even help because he said he would kill me if they got any closer.”

“Shh, shh; it’s okay now he won’t bother you again. I held him and gently played with his hair before he fell asleep and shortly after so did me.