Jealousy and y Tattoos

My Kryptonite

Author's Note: Well here is another chapter! My characters are a little OC in this chapter but I think it sets the setting nicely for the present. From here on most chapters will be set in the present with some chapters in the past. I hope you enjoy and any mistakes pleas let me know! ^.^

 

                Nam Soon’s POV

~Present time~

I felt the leather underneath me and was calmed by the familiar feeling. The crowds around the car were getting denser the further I went up towards the other racers. The people around don’t matter hell even the car I’m using today does not mean anything to me. I finally reached my spot when the es moved out the way. I got out of the car and the new girls who didn’t know who I was started to grab me like a piece of meat. I shoved them away like had done every other race. Their facial expression was priceless though. I worked my way up the crowd and paid in too the race. As I was heading up to my car I see Heung Soo leaning against it. He looked y as ever. He got startled when another racer whipped his car beside mine though. I doubt anyone else could tell he was startled but I knew him enough. I didn’t know the racer but he already pissed me off. The guy got out of his car and left the door open. He walked over to Heung Soo and grabbed his face. I ran up to the two.

The wipe said loudly “So this is the infamous Tsunami Gaijin. You are quite the looker from what I’ve heard. Too bad after I’m done with you no one will think twice about you.”

Heung Soo balled his fist about to remove the guy off of him. He was not quick enough. I grabbed the guy by the neck and threw him off of Heung Soo. He landed on his face. I sat on his back and forced his arm behind him with a knife against his neck. I said in what others would hear as a calm voice “I think you have come here for something you can’t obtain. I suggest next time you’re going to start with someone you know who they are first. I am tsunami and I think your white is the only Gaijin here. Oh and I would normally let someone like you live but today is not your lucky day. If you had grabbed me I could have forgiven you.” I pointed towards Heung Soo who had a calm blank face. “He is mine and you not only touched him but threatened him.”

The smart went to reply with a smirk on his face. I silenced him before he got the chance. When I stood up I ordered the crew to clean him up. They came out of the crowd and the dead body vanished. All of the onlookers shrugged it was just another day underground for them. I saw the bets going around for who would come out alive.

I told Heung Soo to get in the car. Silently he walked over to the passenger door and slipped in. I didn’t look back at the people behind me and got into the driver’s side. We left and headed further up the building to the area where the race would start.

Heung Soo went to get out of the car but I pulled him back in and gave him a heated kiss. Of course he punched me hard in the chest “Yah don’t do whatever you want bastard!” I chuckled at his reaction and let him go. He walked to the elevator and headed to the finish line where he knew he would see me.

All of the others racers lined up, some were from Japan and some were from other countries. They don’t matter there just another way to make money. The hooker counted down and when “Go!” was yelled we all left the crowd behind. At first drift wasn’t something I thought I could do. I caught on quickly and even perfected a few techniques. We were reaching the end and only one other racer came close to me. I spun out to face her while in reverse. I started to spin around her while going 140 mph. She couldn’t get away from me. We reached the last turn and I spun back around and drifted through it. While she drove right into it. I finished first while the others came late behind me.

Heung Soo got in the passenger side kicking some out of the way who tried to get in before him. They handed me my money and we left the building.

~Garage~

When we got home Heung Soo went up to the first floor of the garage to get a shower while staid in the basement to replace the tires. Normally my crew would be here to replace them for me but I wasn’t in the mood for them.

As I finished the last one of the tires; I felt him watching me. I turned around and he was standing in nothing but sweat pants. You could see his tattoos framing his ribs and outlining his collarbone.  I winked at him.

“If you don’t stop walking around here like that I might have to punish you. What if our crew was here?”

He smirked and walked up to me and I was shoved against the side of the car. “If you would stop toying with the other racers and just win we wouldn’t have to get tires every ing two days.”

“Aww Angel where is the fun in that. You should have seen the shock on that chicks face.”

“I don’t know why you insist on calling me that!”

“What else would be a more appropriate name for god’s gift to me?” I gently grabbed his face and brought him closer to me. “I can’t believe that bastard actually touched you. I wish I could have beat him death instead it would have made me feel better.” I up his jaw line and he shuttered above me.

“You should be more careful what if one of those people was a cop.”

“Oh hush you know better than I do that no cop is a threat to us. How much money and criminals have we given them over the years?”

“That was before but this is now.”

I hugged his waist and flipped us around. “Stop worrying angel. I won’t leave you over something like that.” I kissed him hard on the lips and nipped them to gain access. He moaned and slipped my tongue in battling for dominance. He eventually gave in and I dominated his mouth maping it again and again knowing every part of his body. We pulled apart when my stomach growled loudly. He pushed me off. “Yah! Do you ever take of yourself?”

I scratched the back of my head “But, I was busy.”I really really really want Ramyun. Please!”

Heung Soo shook his head at my antics and headed back up to the first floor. I chased after him reveling in my small victory. He got dressed and grabbed his coat. We headed into the less crowded street of Tokyo near our house and walked into my favorite restaurant. All of the patrons left at the sight of me. Just the way I liked it.