Where it all began.

My Kryptonite

Author's Note: Well here is my second fanfiction ever! This couple will be the death of me with all the ideas floating around for them. As hard as I try I can never write really long chapters. So I promise to try to update at least twice a week, every week. The POV'S will be alternating only between Heung Soo and Nam Soon. If you have any suggestions I will almost always incorporate them in some way in to my story. Okay enough rambling, please enjoy the first chapter! :D

 

Nam Soon POV

 

~Five years before~

Why is it him in the hospital? He should have fought back! When I entered the hospital I felt the slight twinge of someone looking at me. Peering out of one of the rooms above me was Heung Soo. He had dried blood on his mouth and cheek. That I have seen before on him but what I can’t see is what I don’t want to. I continued to walk towards him though. I won’t be more of a bastard and leave him even if he doesn’t want me. I looked him right in the eyes the whole time as I made it up to his room. When I walked in his leg was suspended in the air wrapped specially in a white cast. He had multiple bruises covering his body and he looked away from me. I sat gently on the side of the bed and firmly moved his face towards mine. I cried in front of him. Only he was allowed to see me like this.

“Why didn’t you fight back? Why didn’t you hurt me too? You just took it. I wanted a reason to hate you! You were going to leave me, I-I was selfish and never wanted to see you go.”

“I hate you. I hate you! You were supposed to protect me and always be there. How could I beat the person I loved so much? You and soccer meant the world to me. Was it not enough for you thought you were the only other thing that I had? Well you got your wish; I can never play soccer again. I am left with the bastard that took away everything.” Heung Soo said with anger and tears.

“Please, hurt me. Punch me, kick me. Anything! I want you to make me hurt like I hurt you!” I was beginning to panic again like when I thought he was leaving me the first time. I bit my lip until it bled to calm me down.

Heung Soo looked at me and pulled me down beside him. He grabbed my neck in firm grip. “We made a promise. I told you, I would always be by your side and keep you of trouble.”

“I promised I would always protect you from anything. How do I protect you from myself?” I wheezed out from the grip around my neck.

“I-I hate you but I don’t want you to leave me. You must make a new promise to me and only me. From this moment on you will only love me no one else. I will be your sole council. If you bring anything else that is solely important to you, I will take it away. You must protect me and never mention this incident again after I’m healed. Do you promise?”

He lifted his hand off of my neck. I took out a switch blade and cut his name into my palm. Blood droplets were pooling on the floor. I grabbed his hand and kissed him roughly. “I promise”.

The nurse saw the blood and ran into the room. She pulled me off of Heung Soo and saw my hand and the knife. She bandaged up the wound and called the police. When she left the room I snuck back to Heung Soo’s room. “They called the police. I’m leaving for now. I will be back.”

Heung Soo looked panicked at my words. “I can’t stay right now but I will be back to get you once your healed. I’m sorry wait for me one last time.”

I couldn’t wait for the reply since I heard the police officers running down the hallway. I kissed his cheek and snuck out of the hospital.