Chapter 6

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘WE’RE GOING WHERE?!’ yelled Jewel

‘THE MALL! DIDN’T I JUST TELL YOU THAT 30 SECONDS AGO?!’ yelled Himchan, matching the decibels of Jewel’s voice.

Somehow, he had managed to get her into his car, and they were now driving down town. The sludgy snow was starting to melt slightly, but the grey sky suggested more snow was yet to come.

‘Yeah…the mall…but…’ she trailed.

‘But what?’ Himchan prompted her to finish her sentence.

‘W-why?’

A sly, devious smile crept onto his face, as if he was amused by some sort of private joke.

‘Hmph! Fine! Be like that’ retorted Jewel, infuriated that Himchan was annoyingly laughing at her own expense.

‘Aigoo! Don’t be mad Jewellesy!’ cooed the haughty man. 

They came to a traffic light. Himchan sneaked a peek at Jewel, who had now crossed her arms in an attempt to prove she was pissed at Himchan.

‘Hehe she’s so cute when she’s angry’ thought Himchan to himself.

‘Yah! Why the hell are you laughing? You idiot!’

Himchan proceeded to grab Jewel’s cheeks, and squish them inwards,  to make it look as if she was pouting.

‘Do know your angry side is such a turn on?

Batting his hand away from , Jewel began to turn red.
 

‘S-shutup! Just concentrate on driving’ she stammered, shocked by Himchan’s bold statement.

‘This is going to be so interesting’ thought Himchan, as the traffic light turned green.

 

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Jewel walked cautiously into the mall, Himchan walking a couple of steps behind her. Masses of people were buzzing past Jewel, rushing to get their shopping done, before the potential of being snowed in became a reality.

A little kid came charging in the direction of Jewel, playing enthusiastically with a toy aeroplane. As he swerved around Jewel, the little boy bumped into an elderly man, causing him to drop his coffee.

 

‘OWW’ flinched Jewel, as the hot coffee splashed over her skirt. A burning sensation quickly shot from her thigh.

‘I’m so sorry!’ bowed the elderly man, a mortified expression on his face.

‘A-ah it’s okay it wasn’t yo-‘

But before she could continue, a strong grip around her wrist caused her to be jerked in the opposite direction.

‘Hey idiot! What are you doing?!’ she shouted when she saw it was actually Himchan who had grabbed her hand impulsively.

‘You always seem to have bad luck’ muttered Himchan darkly.

He opened a door, and led Jewel through.

‘YAH! THIS IS THE MEN’S TOILET! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!’

He didn’t answer her; instead he began to lift her skirt.

‘O-OI! YOU ERT! WHERE DO YOU THINK YOU’RE TOUCHING?!’

‘STOP YELLING. IF YOU DON’T TREAT THAT BURN IT WILL JUST GET WORSE’ bellowed Himchan aggressively.

Jewel gawped at Himchan. He was just actually trying to help her?

As she stopped struggling, Himchan continued rolling up Jewel’s skirt and quickly wet a piece of tissue, dabbing it tentatively on the now, red mark that had occurred from the coffee spill.

 

‘Her thigh…She has such an amazing figure…’ concluded Himchan as he swallowed hard. The temptation was too overwhelming for him. He traced his fingers slightly over Jewel’s smooth skin, causing Jewel to stare uncertainly at him.

‘Err…Himchan?’

Coughing , he sheepishly stood up.

‘Come on’ he ordered.

‘Where are we going?’

‘Do you want to walk around looking like you just peed yourself? You need new clothes.’

He watched Jewel roll down her skirt, a quick, hungry, lusting look swept over his face, before he regained composure.

Coughing loudly again, he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter