Chapter 2

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

She was pretty sure that the lanky boy with the noodle hair was laughing at her expression.

She felt so flustered!

Clearing his throat, the guy with the gummy smile was standing nearby, awkwardly shifting.

‘Just ignore him. He’s a tease.’

‘Clearly’ she snorted.

‘So why did you bang so loudly on the doors? I was just snoozing off as well!’ the guy who had been telling cheesecake boy off had suddenly intruded the conversation.

Jewel began explaining the predicament she had experienced earlier and how exactly her car had become busted. Everyone in the room had stopped what they were doing and were listening intently to what she was saying, including the bossy hunk from earlier.

‘Ahh I see. Sounds like a flat battery’ said the nosy boy nodding his head knowingly.

‘That’s what I thought too’ Jewel agreed. 

‘Well Miss, if you’re well enough now, we can drive you up to your car, and sort it out for you'' a deep melodious voice suggested.

Her face lit up and she clapped her hands joyfully. Finally! Some good news.

‘Um thank-you….Mr…?’

‘Ah please, call me Yongguk’

He went around the room introducing all of the faces. Jongup, Zelo, Daehyun, Youngjae and.... Himchan.

So that was his name.

Her eyes lingered on Himchan who had busied himself under the bonnet of a car not having the slight intention to introduce himself to her like the others had done so.

‘I would avoid him if I were you’ Daehyun mumbled through what seemed to be his 5th slice of cheesecake, as he passed her.

Jewel blushed furiously, had it been that obvious she was sorta kinda infatuated with Himchan?

‘W-why do you say that?’ she didn’t trust herself to look up at Daehyun; in fear her expression would give her feelings away even more, she kept her eyes steady on Himchan working.

He shrugged casually.

‘It’s never ended well for the girls that have been in love with Himchan’ and with that, he walked over to a cupboard to rummage for sweets. 

 

I guess maybe its best if I just fix my car, and get the hell out of here Jewel thought to herself. Suddenly, Jongup interrupted her thoughts:


‘Excuse me…Miss, will you come with me, if I drive you will you be able to remember where your car broke down?’

‘Yeah sure’ Jewel smiled warmly at Jongup’s politeness.

‘No need for formalities, just call me Jewel.’

Zelo’s eyes widened as he heard her say her name.

‘Jewel? Is that really your name?’ he asked dumbfounded.

‘Yah! ZELO! Don’t be sound rude!’ Youngjae barked.

Jewel laughed, it was definitely not the first time she’d seen that expression when she’d introduced herself.

‘Don’t worry it’s okay, I get that question all the time, and yes, it is my real name’

‘Sorry about him, he’s just young and stupid’ Yongguk apologetically explained.

‘So tall’ she murmured, Zelo was at least 6ft.

‘Let’s go’ urged Jongup.

‘Wait.’ A voice came from under the bonnet.

Everyone looked in Himchan’s way, wondering what he was going to say.

‘I’ll take her’ he flashed a smile in Jewel’s direction, causing her to look somewhere else.

Her mind sudde

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter