Chapter 11

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

‘JEWEL?! JEWEL?!’

She blinked a couple times as she felt something wet fall on her cheek.

Zelo was crying as he rested his forehead against hers.

 

‘Zelo…’ she mumbled, still feeling quite dazed.

‘JEWEL! OH MY GOD THANK GOODNESS YOU’RE ALIVE’

‘You dummy. I told you she wasn’t dead. She just out’ Daehyun walked over, holding a bottle of water in his hand.

‘S-S-STILL I WAS S-SO S-S-SCARED’ wailed Zelo helplessly.

Jewel attempted to smile at Zelo’s worry for her, but her jaw felt majorly sore and was refusing to co-operate. Instead, she settled for wiping his tears away from his cheek.

‘But it’s a relief to see you’re awake now’ Daehyun added, smiling sincerely at Jewel.

As she steadied herself to sit up, she began to look around.

‘Thanks’ she gratefully took the water offered from Daehyun.

‘But wait…Where are Himchan and Yongguk?’ she strained to say.

Daehyun and Zelo exchanged glances with each other, as an awkward silence fell upon them.

‘Tell me’ she insisted.

‘They…went to discuss things in private.They brought you here before they left.’ Daehyun said slowly.

‘They didn’t get into a fight did they?!’ she cried, flinching at every word, her jaw felt heavy, like she’d just had a dental surgery.

‘No no no!’ assured Zelo, who had finally stopped crying when he was fully satisfied Jewel was in actual fact, not dying. 

‘To be honest, they were quite vague about where they were going or what they were going to do’ admitted Daehyun.

‘They wouldn’t have a fight, they’ll work something out! Himchan hyung and Yongguk hyung are best friends! They wouldn’t fight’ insisted Zelo stubbornly.

‘They’re best friend’ Zelo’s words echoed in Jewel’s mind, as her heart sunk.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter