Chapter 9

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The unexpected force caused him to lose balance and stumble a bit.

‘I hate you’ she whispered.

Himchan gingerly touched his cheeks and looked at Jewel. The smirk that had been there only a few seconds ago, was now replaced with his unreadable expression

Even more anger was building up inside Jewel, and she wasn’t just about to keep it in.

‘Who the hell do you think you are?! Messing around  and fooling about with whatever girl you like?! You only think with your !’ she spat wrathfully at him. 

Himchan looked briefly from Yongguk to Daehyun.

‘Judging from the fact he’s purposefully avoiding my eyes, it was probably Daehyun that told her…’ he thought to himself.

Oh no, but Jewel still wasn’t done yet.

‘Look at you. You can’t even deny it.’ She shook her head sadly.

‘Sorry’ Himchan curtly said.

Somehow, that little phrase managed to turn Jewel haywire.

 

‘YOU’RE NOT ING SORRY. DON’T EVEN BULL ME LIKE THAT! YOU KNOW IN 2 WEEKS TIME YOU’LL JUST BE DOING THIS AGAIN WITH ANOTHER GIRL.’ She began hitting him, angry tears falling on her cheeks.

‘Hey Jewel! Come on, this isn’t going to solve anything’ Yongguk urged, as he intervened and tried to hold Jewel back.

She panted heavily; the sudden outburst had caused many of the nearby stranded shoppers to stare at her, wondering why on Earth she’d gone ballistic.

‘Mmm…what’s going on?’ a drowsy voice came from behind Jewel and Yongguk.

Zelo sleepily rubbed his eyes, but instantly became alert as he took in the scene that was unfolding in front of him.

Yongguk released his grip on Jewel, once her breathing had returned to a normal pace.

Zelo had now stood up and walked over towards Jewel.

‘I had a bad dream about you’ he announced, completely ignoring the situation at hand.

‘Oh…really?’ she replied.

‘Yeah you were getting beaten up by a Japanese mafia gang’ his concentrating expression as he recounted the dream, made Jewel’s angry mood dissipate.

‘But I saved you.’ He looked somewhat pleased with himself, and this caused the corners of Jewel’s mouth to turn upwards, forming a tiny smile.

‘My hero’ she dramatically swooned, clutching her hand on her heart, before hugging Zelo abruptly.

‘His hugs are so therapeutic' she thought to herself, as she squeezed him tight.

‘Er, Jewel you’re going to squeeze him to death’ Daehyun said, as he saw how constricted Jewel’s arms were around Zelo’s neck.

‘Oh sorry!’ she sheepishly said, releasing her grip.

‘It’s okay, Jewel’s hugs are so nice!’ Zelo chirped happily.

Yongguk and Himchan watched on, bemused at how much action Zelo was getting from Jewel in comparison to themselves.

‘How about I buy you something to eat?’ she asked Zelo.

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter