Chapter 5

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Just a quick thank-you for the views ^-^ I really didn't expect 100+ views on this fanfic :3 But I'm happy you guys are enjoying it :D
I've left a poll at the bottom of this chapter so if you guys want to have an input, please vote :D As always, comments are appreciated :] Babyz fighting!~

 

 

Simultaneously, Daehyun and Youngjae slapped their foreheads at the stupidity of Jongup’s careless words.

Yongguk’s eyes were wide with shock from the sudden outburst of Jongup, as he remained stationary.

‘A-ah sorry hyung!’ Jongup bowed, realising his thoughtless comment had just made things awkward.

 

‘HYUNG LIKES JEWEL?!’ WHY DIDN’T I KNOW?’ moaned Zelo.

‘Zelo! Shut up! You’re just making this worse!’ snapped Youngjae harshly.

Zelo pouted, but stopped complaining.

While all this was happening, Jewel just stared at Yongguk.

‘I-is that s-so?’ she tried to say, but her voice was shaky.


 Jewel will never forget the cute expression that Yongguk made as he blushed shyly; nodding his head to show that it was, in fact true.

He did like Jewel.

 

‘Oh! Is that why hyung came back with a girly shopping bag yesterday? Was it for Jewel?’ chirped Zelo, suddenly putting the pieces together.

 

‘AISH! ZELO GO DO YOUR HOMEWORK!’ yelled Youngjae

 

‘Wae! What did I do?!’ whined the tall boy.

 

‘Come on, I’ll buy you some cherry tomatoes’ Jongup said coaxingly as he veered Zelo towards the door.

 

‘Ah…Okay fine I’ll go’ Zelo said sulking, clearly being swayed by his favourite food.

 

'Silly kid' muttered Youngjae as he got up and walked into the other room. 

 

The door shut quietly as the two young boys departed, and silence fell in the room.

 

 

Yongguk was the first to break the silence by letting out a big sigh. Rubbing his neck, he had a defeat look on his face.

‘I guess it’s all out in the open now’

Jewel looked sympathetically at Yongguk; it must have been embarrassing to have someone else blurt such personal feelings out loud for you.

 

‘Wait here for a second’ he suddenly said, leaving the room.

 

Himchan’s eyes fixated on Jewel, just like the first time he had forced her to eat that cheesecake.

Jewel shifted uneasily.

‘Why are you staring at me like that?’ she finally said, not being able to take the penetrating eyes watch her.

‘Do you like Yongguk?’ he asked.

‘W-what’s with that sudden question?!’ she spluttered, completely caught off guard by his straightforwardness.

‘Do you?’ he persisted.

‘What are you going to do, if I do like him?’ she demanded, infuriated he was prying into her business.

Himchan got up from his desk and walked over to Jewel.

He bent down , his lips brushed slightly over her ear.

 

‘I’m going to steal you away from him’

‘E-eh?!’

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter