Chapter 4

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Fluttering her eyelids open, Jewel began to wake up. A groan escaped her lips as a sharp pain shot through her head. Yup, this hangover was going to be pretty bad, she thought, now hating the stupid idea of wanting to get wasted last night.

Jewel began to take in her surroundings. She was in a bed…but it wasn’t her own?! This room she was in…she had never seen it before in her life.

‘Oh my god’ was all she could mutter, as she began to remember what few details she could of yesterday night. Jewel has gone to a bar yesterday, in an attempt to forget the gloom of being alone on Valentine’s Day. Suddenly, her face scrunched up, as she cursed herself silently…Why couldn’t she remember what had happened after that? Letting out a frustrated sigh, she got up slowly, even the slightest of movement increasing the headache she was consequently suffering from her foolishness.

A supressed mumble then came from the left of her.

Jewel froze. She wasn’t alone…

As she turned her head ever so slightly, she was mortified.

Did someone take advantage of her last night?! She couldn’t even get her head around the concept; her brain was too scared to think straight.

She turned to see the man, sleeping soundly next to her. His face was angelic; he looked so peaceful while he slept…but who was it?

She peered over slightly to take a better look. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Himchan.

Jewel screamed.

Himchan shot up, snapping completely out of sleep instantly.

‘YOU ERT! WHAT DID YOU DO TO ME?!’

She began furiously hitting Himchan hard.

 ‘ARGH! STOP YOU CRAZY WOMAN!! I DIDN’T DO ANYTHING!’ Himchan shielded his face with his arms as Jewel kept on whacking him.

‘THEN WHY DID I WAKE UP IN THE SAME FREAKING BED AS YOU?!’

Jewel was panting hard, completely out of breath from having hit Himchan with all her might.

‘Are you done hitting me?’ he cynically asked.

‘For now. Just explain.’ she demanded.

‘You got really drunk last night, so I took you to my house as it was close.’

Jewel looked at Himchan stunned.

‘S-so you didn’t do anything to me??’ she asked sceptically.

‘Of course not!’ he scoffed, evidently amused by the ludicrous idea.

‘So why are we in the same bed?!’  Jewel exasperatedly questioned; she was still not convinced.

 

‘Because you wouldn’t let go of me’ Himchan replied coolly.

 

There was a slight pause before Jewel could register what he had just said.

He chuckled at the shocked expression that was plastered on Jewel’s face.

‘Do you even know what you’re like when you’re drunk? It’s like you become a completely different person. You’re so lovey dovey and erted’


Jewel cringed. She had been told by her friends from past experiences that she had a tendency to become a erted-crazed maniac when she was drunk.

 

‘B-but how did you know where I was??’ Jewel queried, just wanting to change the topic of what she like when she was drunk.

 

‘You left your phone at the garage. So I flipped through your contacts, and called the first name I saw. Someone called Jess?  I was informed you like to drink when you’re upset, so that’s why I knew where to find you.’

‘Oh I see’ was all she could say.

‘Don’t worry, I texted your boss telling them that you were so busy last night at your boyfriend’s place that you can barely stand right now. So you won’t be able to make it today.’

‘WHAT?!’ Jewel sputtered.

‘I’m kidding, I texted them saying you’re calling in sick for today. Aren’t I nice?’ he snickered; clearly amused at the distress Jewel was in.

‘ARGH YOU IDIOT! WHY ARE YOU TEASING ME LIKE THAT?!’ Jewel yelled at Himchan.

‘Aigoo! You reek of alcohol!’ complained Himchan.

She blushed and closed , deciding not to shout anymore at Himchan. Instead she crossed her hands over her chest, and pouted.

‘Yah! Are you just going to sit there? Go have a shower.’

‘Does it look like I packed extra

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter