Chapter 7

My y Mechanic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Jewel and Himchan’s eyes widened, at the realisation that the voice was hauntingly familiar.

 

They were here.

‘I’m pretty sure this is where he would have taken her’ panted Daehyun; they had obviously been in some sort of hurry to get to the mall.

‘YAAAAAAAAAH! JEWWWWWWWWWEEEEEEEL!!!’ Zelo yelled again.

‘Quieten down! This is a shop not a playground!’ scolded Yongguk.

 

Pushing pass Himchan, Jewel began to open the cubicle door.

‘Stay in here for a couple of seconds before coming out’ Jewel ordered, and with that she left the changing room, the baby blue dress still on her.

‘Hey guys’ she sheepishly called out when Yongguk, Zelo and Daehyun had spotted her.


Their mouths hung open wide, as they laid eyes on Jewel.

‘Why do you guys look like you’ve just walked in on me having a shower or something?’ she asked, suddenly becoming self-conscience and uncomfortable.

‘Jewel-ah! If I was a couple years older I would so want you to be my girlfriend!’ blurted Zelo.

Daehyun burst out laughing when he saw Jewel’s expression of awkwardness at Zelo’s straightforward confession.

Also noticing Jewel’s reaction, Yongguk  successfully tried to sustain a giggle and then thumped Zelo around his head for making Jewel feel embarrassed.

.

‘How am I getting in trouble for saying something nice?’ mumbled Zelo whilst pouting.

‘You do look cute though Jewel’ added Daehyun.

‘Ah thanks Daehyun’

Yongguk hadn’t said anything during all of this, but had decided to speak up now.

‘Yeah…you look amazing’ he shyly looked at the ground.

Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear, Jewel smiled warmly, taking the compliment. She could see Yongguk shifting awkwardly, so decided to change the topic.

‘So where are Jongup and Youngjae?’

‘Youngjae is the brains out of all of us, and Jongup didn’t want to come so we left them back at the garage’ explained Daehyun.

‘Where’s Himchan hyung?’ asked Zelo.

 

As if on cue, Himchan casually strolled out of the changing room, his face expressionless.

‘Why were you in the girls changing room?’ asked the tall boy curiously.

‘Did we interrupt something…?’ asked Daehyun, equally as inquisitive to Zelo. His eyes shot from Himchan to Jewel suspiciously. 

Jewel stiffened. Was Himchan going to tell them what happened…?

 ‘Ha. As if I would even touch this difficult woman’ he scoffed.

‘So what were you doing?’ Yongguk interjected. A hint of anger present in his voice,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter