Chapter 2

Lies

It was time for second period. They decided to skip the rest of school today. They didn't want to do any more work. Plus their grades were the best grades in the class. So it didn't matter if they skipped or not. Their ‘group’ (Their oh so ‘group’ was called RYCE because they were all freaking asians who loved to eat rice and ate it everyday)
The called Jay and told them that he can drive himself home. They didn't need a drive. They were going to hitch a ride with their oppas back to the guys house first to get their things then head over to the girls house.
(Skipping whatever happened in between)
They had just parked the car in Jessica and Tiffany’s house. The guys were already laughing. The door of their house was wide open, leading a sight to 4 women (YoonYul and JeTi) jumping in a circle high fiving. And they could also see 4 men (Himchan, Zelo and HunHun) on the floor with hockey sticks duct taped to their legs.
The car door swung open, and everyone got off. Everyone walked into the house. “Appa! What happened!?” Jessica screamed staring at the hole in the wall.
The women stopped jumping. “They happened honey,” Yuri mumbled with chocolate still in and pointing at all of the guys. “They ruined the house for the 10 minutes i was gone taking you and Tiffany to school. So we kinda pranked them back for ruining the house!” Yuri smiled. The young children cheered for the success of the YoonYul pranksters again.
Just then Yuri’s cell phone rang. “Everyone SHUSH!” Yuri made a funny gesture, then sat on the floor where all of the whipped cream was laying on.
“Helloooooo?” Yuri answered.
“Yuri, its mum, I’m bringing someone with me next week when i come. Its a young man. I want one of your daughters, either Jessica or Tiffany, to marry that young man. He is the same age as Jay and his name is Taec Yeon from YGE. I'm also bringing a girl for Jay. She will be the same age as him. Her name is Krystal from SME. These two people will be living with you for the next few months. So take care of them”
“But mom! I can't ta-” Yuri was cut off by her mom.
“Bye Yuri”
Yuri shut her phone off. “Dammit!” Both Jessica’s and Tiffany’s and the young children were were surprised with Yuri’s sudden anger.
“What's wrong dad?” Tiffany asked.
“Your Grandma. She wants one of you to go out with some douchebag of a guy and Jay has to go out with some of a girl.”
“Well thats some nice wording Yuri. Can’t wait till i see mum again... she’ll make me wear formal clothing!” Himchan said “Your mom will make me eat vegetables!” Zelo yelled. “She’s going to kill me for what I did to the house!” All of the boys screamed in terror.
This made everyone in the house laugh.
“Well anyway, these two people will be living with us. So the kids won't be going to school. Jiyong, Seunghyun and Youngbae, you kids would be welcome to stay here too if you guys want.” Yoona told them.
“Umma Appa, can we move Mine and Tiffany’s room to the basement with the rest of the guys? Then the ‘’ and the ‘Douchebag’ can't be near any of us! And we will have our oppa’s protecting us!” Jessica smiled.
“Like I’ll protect you... Stupid” Jiyong said. Jessica heard that and knocked Jiyong in the head with her fist. “Shut up stupid! Do you want to sleep with the !?” Jessica asked. Jiyong was grinning. Knowing what Jiyong would say, she spoke quickly. “You know what? Pretend I never said any of that!” Jessica threw her hands up.
“Lets go move everything!” Tiffany yelled. And everyone made their way to the bedrooms. Taking down everything and bringing it one by one back into the basement.
Once they were done, everyone looked around the basement. It was weird. I basement they had never really use, suddenly turn into a huge bedroom for 5 teens.
~~~
Preview:
“This is a really big house”
“We’re living here? Lets throw a welcome party for ourselves!”