Chapter 3

Lies

“Grandma’s going to be here in a bit. We have to get ready!” Tiffany ran down the stairs with 4 other people behind her. Seunghyun. Jessica, Jiyong, and Young Bae. Everyone lined up from the side of the door. Yoona and Yuri the closest and both on different sides.
The door swung open, leading to a woman dressed in summer clothing. “What are you kids doing lining up? I'm on vacation. I don't need any special treatment” She pointed at Himchan “Take off that stupid suit of yours Himchan! Zelo! Take out the chips!” She pulled down her sunglasses down to her nose. “This house...” She looked at Sehun and Luhan. “Is fantastic!” She threw both of her hands up to the air.
“Jessica, Tiffany, where’s Jay? He didn't say hi to me!” Everyone pointed at the stairs and Grandma made her way slowly up them.
Just then, two people walked through the doors. “Annyeonghaseyo, i'm Ok Taecyeon” the boy bowed.
“Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Krystal Jung.” And the girl bowed.
“Hey you! You never called me again! What's wrong with you!?” The older Sica ran up to Krystal pointing at her face and yelling.
“Um sorry unnie, never got the chance!” Krystal held her hands up.
Jessica scoffed, “Never got the chance my ! You can call mum all day long, but you can't send me a quick text or even a call telling me you’re okay!?”
“Sorry!”
“Wait you know each other? Jessica, ive known you for 7 years now and I still don't know you have a sister?” Yuri butted into the conversation.
“Yeah, i do. Its her... Stupid” Jessica mumbled.
It was silent for a second. “Grandma’s here! What you guys didn't tell me!?” Jay ran down with his Grandma on his back. “Dude! Taecyeon is here? What up brother?” Jay dropped his grandma giving Taecyeon a high five.
“How do you know him Jay?” Yoona asked him.
“Umma, well, you remember my best friend that moved? Its him!” Taecyeon and Jay hugged.
Just then, Tiffany and Jessica (young ones) coughed and said. “Gay couple!” And everyone burst into laughter.
“Well lets get settled. We can all go to the beach after and do whatever you kids want to do. Tiffany Jessica, debate on who’s going out with Taecyeon. Taecyeon gets Tiffany’s old room. And Krystal, you’re staying in Jays room. And mum,” Yuri pointed at the old lady “You are sleeping in Jessica’s room. NOW LETS GET THIS MUMBO JUMBO FINISHED!” Yuri screamed jumping onto the couch but then slipping off and onto her .
She just watched as everyone had laughed at her. “Its not funny!” Yuri whined. But that made it even funnier. Watching a 25 year old woman on the floor whining and her face as red as ever. But she still had that weird grin. “Shut up, or i'll shove wrappers in all of your mouths! Even your mum!” And thats when everyone shut up.
“Okay kids, go get ready” Yoona said.
~~~
Taecyeon had trailed behind Tiffany and Jessica as they walked down to the basement to get their things. “So which one of you girls am i going out with?” He asked.
“We don't know yet. Maybe you should just go out with our brother Jay” Jessica joked.
“Wow! You changed Jessica. You used to seem like your aunty Sica but now you actually have feelings!”
“Shut up” Jessica gave him a cold glare.
“Yeah, yeah. Imma go get ready” And with that he left the girls going to get ready to go to the beach.
~~~
“Everyones here? Alrightio! Legggoooo!” Yuri yelled. Everyone piled into the car.
“Are we there yet?”
“No”
“Are we there yet?”
“No”
“Are we th-”
“KRYSTAL SHUT THE HELL UP!”
“Are we there yet?” Krystal grinned.
That was all that they heard for the whole entire ride.
“Jessica, i have to ask you something.” Krystal said. “Are we there yet?” Jessica got furious. She has been asking this for the last 10 minutes they had been in the car.
“Yes we are here!” Jessica yelled.
“Really?”
“Nope”