Chapter 5

Lies

This was the day where their grandma was suppose to go home, while Krystal and Taecyeon stayed back.
The 2 young couples have been together for over 6 weeks now, and they were all lovey dovey and as crazy as a couple could be (AHEM REFERRING TO YOONYUL).
Jessica had started to hang out with her aunts and uncles for the past weeks or so, pulling pranks on TaecFany and Jaytle. They had also stolen the YoonYul trademark in pranking, the chocolate bar wrappers, and had also been going out as a group a lot more often.
Today though, the aunts and uncles were leaving the house for a party that YoonYul wasn't invited because everyone thought that the big Kwon Family should be staying together. But Taecyeon and Krystal were also staying back with the Kwon’s.
So while the rest of the family went out, they had locked the Kwons in the house with a lock from the outside.
“Now this !” Jessica yelled dropping to the floor. “Its bad enough that i can't go out with Aunt Jessica and Tiffany and uncle Himchan, Zelo, Sehun and Luhan, BUT NOW I HAVE TO STAY WITH ALL OF YOU PEOPLE TOO!?” Jessica whined.
“Yeah like i wanna stay here too hunny... SO SHUT UP WITH YOUR WHINING!” Yuri yelled dropping to the floor beside Jessica tickling her.
Watching the weirdness in the family, Taecyeon bent over to Krystal and whispered “Weird family, wonder how we can do it if they seem so close”
For half of the day, all 7 of the people waited on the couches, waiting for the other people to get home.
When without notice, Taecyeon and Krystal had slipped away. It had been hours after they had left until the Kwon family had noticed. “Hey, where’d they go?” Jay questioned. Suddenly, Krystal and Taecyeon popped out with another friend of theirs.
“Guys, meet Nichkhun! Jessica, its your new boyfriend!” Krystal and Taecyeon shouted as Jessica laid her eyes on the innocent Nichkhun. “You guys should get to know each other!” Krystal walked over to the young Jessica, pulling her up from the ground and shoving Khunnie and Jessica in a room.
Krystal waved to Jay, “Hey lets go! I wanna talk to you!” Jay got up from the floor trailing behind Krystal like a lost puppy.
Then Taecyeon motioned to Tiffany, as she lazily got up from the couch, still making her way to Taecyeon. But she also ‘somehow’ managed to trip and fall down to the floor in front of Taecyeon.
Taecyeon bent down to Tiffany’s level. “Need any help?” He joked. “That would be helpful” Tiffany mumbled, as her face was still straight onto the floor. Taecyeon chuckled as he pulled Tiffany up while her feet were dragging against the floor. And with that, all of the 3 young couples left Yoonyul in the room alone together.
But they shouldn’t have left YoonYul alone in there. Because YoonYul, were already planning on a prank to pull on Jessica and Nichkhun.
They were in the kitchen gathering supplies when they heard screams rising from their daughters and son calling out for their parents in each room.
“MAMA! PAPA! HELP ME!”