Chapter 12

Lies

 

“Tiffany is so pretty. I wonder why she even hangs out with me,” A soft voice said. I felt someone playing with my hair.

I knew I was lying down. But I didn’t know on what.

“To ever think she’d go out with me,” the voice came clear. It was Taeyeon’s voice.

I fluttered my eyes open to look like I had just woken up. I looked around to find my head laying on Taeyeon’s stomach. As she was laying down too while playing with my hair in her hands.

“Hello,” I grinned at her. “What time is it?” I asked.

“It’s already 11 pm, but your parents said that you could stay over for the night. They even brought you your sleeping clothes!” Taeyeon exclaimed. “You can  sleep on the bed tonight, I’ll go get a mattress,” She started getting up when I pulled her back down.

“It’s okay. Just sleep in the same bed as me,” I smiled. “I don't bite.” I stated before getting up. “Can I have my clothes now please?” I asked. She quickly threw the clothes at me as I made my way to the bathroom to wash up and change.


~~~

Me and Taeyeon laid in the bed giggling at these horrible corny jokes that Taeyeon had made.

“Guess what Tiffany?”

“What?”

“Chicken , get it? Chickens don't have butts!” She yelled laughing.

But that reminded me, weren’t her parents here?

“Taeyeon-ah, where are your parents?” I had questioned.

“My parents don't come home a lot. They are always at work. So half of the time I am home alone,” she had explained.

Maybe I shouldn’t have asked her that question. After she had answered, she had stopped making any sort of corny jokes.

“Taeyeon?”

“Yeah Tiffany?”

“You're cute you know that?” I told her.

“No, you’re cuter. Don’t deny it! I know its true and you do too!”

I blushed, but luckily, it was dark. So she wasn’t able to see my face clearly.

“Good night Fany,” She said. Nickname already? Cute, but dorky at the same time. but more cute going over top of it.

“Nightie night Tae tae,” I bent over pecking her cheek as we both dreamt off into our own little world.