Chapter 4

Lies

Everyone jumped out of the vehicle. Yoona and Yuri were about to ditch everyone, running off, when Tiffany and Jessica (the older ones) had pulled them both back. Making YoonYul give them both a piggyback ride to the water.
The younger Tiffany and Jessica ended up fighting over who would get a piggyback ride from Taecyeon. But he was glad to piggyback one girl and carry the other in the front. But both of the girls denied that. They finally got to the point where they were yelling and screaming at each other because both of them now wanted to go out with him.
But along with Krystal and Jay, they were just walking awkwardly around the beach when Krystal saw an ice cream stand. “Hey, do you want one?” Jay asked. He kinda knew that she had already wanted one because she was so intent staring at it.
“Nope it's okay oppa” She looked away from the stand. But Jay had already rushed over to the ice cream stand coming back with 3 different ice cream cones.
“Choose one” Jay smiled. “I'll give the other two to those ugly girls over there” He said pointing at his sisters kicking at each other. Krystal giggled and picked the vanilla ice cream cone. “Come on, lets go!”
Jay grabbed Krystals hand pulling her across the beach to Jessica and Tiffany. “Here, you guys can have some ice cream,” He slowly approached them. And once he got closer, he took both of the ice cream cones, he threw both of them in the girls faces. “Yah! Jay im going to kill you!” Jessica screamed.
“Just like aunt Jessica would say!” Jay exclaimed. “Now lets go!” Jay and Krystal held hands as they ran as fast as they could away from the two other siblings that were tailing behind.
~~~
Everything had gone well. YoonYulJeTi had a great time just hanging around, other JeTi had spent most of their time with Taecyeon and playing volleyball with Jaytle. Everyone had a great time. Even their grandma! She had apparently learned how to surf, and she had all of the guys around her. And the young JeTi siblings were so jealous. Half of the guys were really cute too!
~~~
They were finally all home. Safe in sound in their warm bed. “Hey Tiffany, do you wanna go out with me?” Taecyeon had asked in the car. “Yeah sure” Tiffany smiled at him. Taecyeon leaned over giving Tiffany a kiss on the forehead. He smiled. “Now i just have to tell Jessica that i cant go out with her” He said.
With the look that Tiffany saw on his face, it seemed like he knew how he was going to tell her. Taecyeon leaned forward to Jessica in the front seat. “Jessica-shi, i can't go out with you anymore. I'm going out with Tiffany now. Bye byee” He had said in a cute aegyo voice as Jessica was sleeping.

Im sorry, i know that it seems a bit boring right now, but it will get better soon! Please keep reading on