Chapter 6

Lies

Yoona ran towards the girls’ rooms as Yuri sprinted to the room where Jay was in.
“What are you doing to my son!?” Yuri screamed bursting into the room.
“What happened!?” Yoona yelled kicking the door open.
~~~
Yoona looked around the room. She looked at the floor. Blood. She whipped her head head around as she heard the scream arose again. But this time it was muffled. “MUM! PAPA!” She knew that voice. It was Tiffany’s.
“Tiffany baby, where are you?” Yoona asked slowly walking deeper into the room. She heard sobbing as she approached the closet.
She slowly opened the closet door revealing both of her daughters with their mouths taped. Tiffany was crying hard. Yoona looked closer inside and noticed something. Yoona's eyes grew wide as she let out a piercing scream as she fell backwards.
The sight she had just seen. It was the sight no parent ever wanted to see. The sight of their own child dead.
Jessica’s face was pure white. There was a knife stuck into . Her arms and legs were tied down with duct tape. Her clothes were stained with blood.
“Jessica’s dead!?” Yoona yelled.
Why does this have to happen to my child? Yoona thought to herself still staring at her own dead daughter.
~~~
Yuri burst through the doors only to find her son on the floor covered in blood crying.
Yuri quickly kneeled down to Jay trying to find the source of where all the blood was coming from.
Yuri was pressing down on her son's chest when she saw blood coming out of the side of his chest.
“Papa... those people, they aren't good people.” Jay whispered trying to prop himself up with his arms. But failing and dropping back to the floor.
“Jay!” Yuri screamed. She covered up the hole on the side of his stomach, trying to reduce the amount of blood that was coming out.
But it didn't work.
“Jessica’s dead!?” Yuri had heard Yoona scream from the other room. She wanted to sprint over. But she couldn’t. She had to watch over Jay.
“I’ll take care of Jessica dad. I promise” Jay stuck out his pinky finger weakly at his father and weakly grinned. Yuri cracked a smile as she took the pinky.
“Take care Jay. I’ll see you then” Yuri whispered as she watched her son dying in her own arms. “Good luck Jay. Take care until then,” Yuri didn’t notice, but she had tears streaming down her face. “Take care,” she said even lighter than the last whisper.
~~~
Yoona carefully took the tape off of Tiffany’s wrists and ankles. “Mum,” Tiffany cried climbing into her mother’s arms. “Those people. They killed her.” she whispered.
“I know baby,” Yoona said lightly rocking her 15 year old baby back and forth. “I know.” Yoona said lightly.
“Mommy, what are we going to do?” Tiffany asked in a light voice.
“We will get those people Tiffany. They will pay for what they’ve done.” Yoona told the young girl.
Just then, the phone was ringing. Isn't this like the worst time? “Come on baby” Yoona pulled the girl up from the floor and they walked together to the phone.
“Hello?” Yoona answered.
“Thats what happens when you mess with my parents. Don't think you’re safe now. We can still get Tiffany.” The person spoke.
“Who is this?” Yoona spoke louder.
“Seohyun and Kyuhyuns kids. Don't think you’re too safe now...” the dial tone rang on as Yoona dropped the phone onto the ground.