Chapter 1

Lies

“Appa! Jay won't drive me and Tiffany to school!” Jessica whined. Yoona and Yuri were still laying in bed.
“I'll drive them okay babe?” Yoona asked.
“Nah Princess, its okay, Ill do it.” Yuri shot up grabbing Jessica’s wrist and pulling her out, “Tiffany, honey, get ready! I'm taking you and Jessica to school”
“WHAT I DON'T HAVE SCHOOL!” Hwang Tiffany and Jung Jessica yelled. Yuri forgot, they all still lived together in one big house.
“Not you Miyoung and Sooyeon! MY JESSICA AND TIFFANY!” Yuri yelled while making her way down to the living room, grabbing up the keys and walking out the door.
“I'll be back in a few! Don't trash the place!” She yelled. And that was meant for all of the guys.
“Kids, remember, grandma’s coming over next week to meet you guys. Act like you are good kids okay? Don't tell her i let you guys leave the house whenever and do whatever as long as you're ‘safe’. And no speed racing for next few days with your Seunghyun, Jiyong and Youngbae oppas arasso?” Yuri quickly sped the words through .
The kids nodded. “Now have a good day! Tell Jay that if he doesn't drive you girls home later today that he will feel the wrath of coldness from Aunty Sica!”
The kids got out of the car. “Wait! Appa, can we invite our oppas over for a sleepover tonight?” Yuri nodded crazily. “HAVE A FUN DAY KIDS!” She forced a smile driving back home quickly to make sure that the guys don't trash the house like they always do.
~~~
Jessica and Tiffany walked through the doors of the school getting greeted by Taeyang and Seunghyun oppa. Surprisingly, America had many many koreans in LA. “My dad said no speed racing for the rest of the next week or so, Grandma’s coming over again” Tiffany sighed. “Yeah, but you guys can come over tonight if you guys want to” Jessica grinned. “Wheres Jiyong?”
Seunghyun pointed at where all the white girls were. “He’s flirting with girls again. Jessica, do your thang girlfrand!” Taeyang exclaimed.
Jessica walked over to Jiyong, swinging her backpack at Jiyongs big head. “Hey stupid” Jessica put her arm on Jiyong’s shoulder. “Would you stop calling me that?” Jiyong asked. “Why huh stupid?” Jessica knew she was starting to annoy Jiyong. “Dad said no speed racing for the next week. Grandma’s coming over.” Jiyong nodded. “The rich old lady? She smells kinda funny” Jiyong smirked. “Yeah i know. Strict too. I really don't understand how dad is related to someone like Grandma. But at least we’re rich!” Jessica threw her hands up.
Jiyong and Jessica walked back to their group. “Tiffany said that we can stay over at their house again! That means we can prank their brother again. This is going to be so fun. I really wonder how their parents are so cool with it.” Seunghyun said. “Even they pitch in with the prank!”
Everyone laughed. Walking off to first period, they saw a new kid. And the kid seemed to notice that they were looking at him. And he seemed confused. So Tiffany walked up to him and asked “Are you okay? Are you lost?” He nodded. “Wheres class 101?” He asked ruffling his eyebrows together.
“You’re in the same class as we are in, just follow us.” Tiffany led him to the group. Everyone shared their greetings and then they made their way to the first class.
Everyone sat down listening to the teacher. The first class had just began.
~~~
Yuri had just parked the car walking up to the doorsteps of her house when the door swung open. “Yuri help me! They have gone crazy!” Yoona jumped into Yuri’s arms. “What happened?” Yuri asked Yoona. “Himchan, Zelo, Sehun and Luhan. Those guys have gone crazy! They tied up Fany and Sica and and spraying whipped cream everywhere!”
“Well you know what to do right?” The pranksters had came back.
Yuri had always kept pranking equipment in the trunk of her car. And only Yoona and Yuri knew about this. Yuri opened the trunk. First thing she saw. Chocolate bars. The signature stuff. She’d always need it in a prank no matter what. Next she saw 7 metal buckets. She could use that somehow. There was also 3 big rolls of duct tape. That could go to very good use. Extra whipped cream, a tub of ice that Yuri had refilled everyday for any emergency, 4 hockey sticks, and the thing they needed the most besides the chocolate bars. Fake guns.
“You ready?” Yoona nodded.
The girls burst through the doors amazed at how much they had ruined in less than 10 minutes. The walls had holes in them, picture frames were smashed put the photos were put in a small pile neatly.
“You stupid idiots! I let you live in my house and this is how you repay me!?”’ Yuri screamed running towards her first target, Himchan. She took a hockey stick and hit his legs causing him to fall to the ground. Yoona did the same thing to Zelo at the same time. Yuri quickly took a roll of tape and taped the hockey stick to their legs. Next was Sehun and Luhan. Yuri and Yoona both had their fake guns pointed to the two guys.
“Drop the can” Yoona said. The two guys let the cans fall to the floor. Then they quickly rushed YoonYul hoping to be faster than them. But instead, they fail miserably. They had both slipped down and onto the floor. Turns out, using whipped cream for ruining a house, it isn't the best idea.
YoonYul taped the next 2 hockeysticks to the guys legs and did their signature move. Eating the chocolate and shoving the wrapper in their mouths.
“Happy birthday!” They yelled. Jumping up and down. They soon released JeTi and gave them a piece of chocolate to eat too. All 4 girls WAIT NO  women, jumped up and down high fiving each other.