5

The Hunt

“Changmin?”

The sound of Seohyun’s voice snapped Yonghwa back into reality. Yonghwa turned to look where she was looking. A handsome man stood before them. No one was speaking. It was quite awkward.

“Um..” Yonghwa said.

Changmin took a forward. Seohyun got up and wiped away the blood around .

“S-Seohyun..W-where are you g-going?” Yonghwa stuttered as Changmin started to get closer.

“To get dressed.” Seohyun said as she walked in her bedroom.

Changmin reached Yonghwa and bent over.

“S-Seohyun? W-What is h-he g-going to d-do to me?” Yonghwa started to shake.

“Just to make sure you’re not turning.” She said as she dug into her drawer.         

Changmin turned Yonghwa’s head roughly, checking over the wound. He then leaned in and sniffed. After that, Changmin turned to Seohyun and nodded his head.

Seohyun nodded her head back, set her clothes down on the bed, and took off her towel.

“You might want to go check on your ramen. It’s about to boil over.” Seohyun said as she put on her underwear.

Yonghwa turned his head, embarrassed. Although his head was turned, he could feel Changmin staring at him intensely.

“Aren’t you going to go get your ramen?” Seohyun asked as she slid on a pair of shorts.

“Y-Yeah..” Yonghwa got up; covering his eyes, and ran out, bumping into the door on the way out. He shut it as he left.

“Is that him?” Changmin asked as he got to his feet.

“Yeah.” Seohyun replied.

Changmin walked towards her as she was to clasp on her bra.

“Why were you his blood? You know you can’t do that on the premises.”  Changmin questioned her.

Seohyun slipped on her t-shirt and faced him.

“Rules are meant to be broken.” She said.

Changmin took several steps toward Seohyun, backing her towards the wall. She knew what he wanted. He pressed against her, hovering over her neck. It was time for his feeding as well. Seohyun pulled down the collar of her shirt and put her arms around Changmin’s neck. As he sunk his fangs into her, she didn’t flinch. She had become immune from the pain. As Changmin fed, Seohyun looked out of the window, staring at the blue moon staring down at her. It was anniversary of Yoona’s death.

____________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry that I've haven't updated for a while! School has gotten hectic.. :/ Sorry this update was so short. I'll write a longer one this weekend if I have time. Have a great day!