1

The Hunt

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oOkJaJjfzbE

 

The moon was high in the sky. The night life of Seoul was bumpin’. A young couple walked along a dark, mysterious street. The woman hung onto the man’s arm. She leaned her head on his shoulder.

“Oppa..Are you sure this is the right way?” The woman asked, glancing up at the man.

“Of course, baby. Would I ever lie to you?” He responded, smiling.

“Nope, you wouldn’t.” The woman replied, grinning back.

The couple walked for a few more minutes until they reached an alley way.

“Here we are.” The man said as he unhooked their arms.

“Oppa, you’re kidding, right? You said that this would be a romantic spot. This isn’t romantic. It smells here.” The woman kicked the dirt as she complained.

“Chae Rin, this is my very special place. I brought you here because you’re the woman I love.” The man replied as he enveloped the woman in a hug.

“Why does this place mean so much to you?” The woman asked.

“It’s important because it’s where I eat my meals.” The man replied.

“Meals? Here? Are you homeless, oppa? “ The woman questioned.

“Meals such as..” pushes the woman away and bared his fangs. “YOU!” His voice boomed loudly.

“AHHH!” The woman shrieked.

“You can cry all you want. No one will hear you.” The man crept closer to the woman.

“Somebody! Anybody! Please help me!” The woman screamed once more.

“I told you already. No one will hear you.” The man pulled the woman to her feet and enveloped her with in a hug. The woman shook violently.  The man buried his head into the woman’s shoulders.

“Mmmm..You smell delicious.” The man took in the woman’s scent.

The woman let out a cry. “Shhh..It’s okay..You won’t die. You’ll become like me.” The man patted the woman’s head.

“No! No! No! Get away from me! I don’t want to die!” The woman cried.

The man then woman’s neck violently and lifted her up.

“Shut the hell up! How many times do I have to say it!” The man yelled.

He then threw the woman to the ground. “Stay silent or else I’ll really have to kill you.”

She coughed loudly, gasping for air. The man bent down and leaned in. He began to work his magic. The man stared intensely into the woman’s eyes, hypnotizing her.

 “Show me your neck, Chae Rin.” The man ordered. The woman did as he commanded. “Omo..How beautiful..It’s as pale as the moon. Today is my lucky day.” The man his lips, bared his fangs, and dug in.

“Stop right there, you leech!” commanded a female voice.

The man looked up to find a beautiful woman towering before him. Her brown hair fell in curls down her back. Her silver eyes glowed intensely. The man gasped, shocked. He scrambled backwards, dropping the woman.

“I-It’s the G-Goddess o-of the N-Night..” The man gasped once more.

The beautiful woman grinned evilly. “Glad you know who I am. This means my mission will be easier.”

“I-I-I..”The man stuttered.

“Oh, don’t worry. I hope this will hurt you as much as it did her.” She said as she pulled out a revolver.

“Please! Don’t! I won’t do it again!” The man whimpered.

“What a ..” The goddess shook her head in disappointment.  “I thought you would be one of the fun ones. I guess you’re not as scary as your reputation says.”

“I-I’m a-as scary as m-my rep s-says..” The man stuttered once more.

“Oh really? Guess I can take you on with my bare hands.” The goddess laughed as she put away her gun.

The man got to his feet and began to hiss and bare his fangs.

“Oh..You dare hiss at me? You got some balls to be attempting that. Once I’m done with you, you won’t have the ability to hiss ever again, you blood er.” The beautiful goddess threatened.

“Y-You’ll b-be the first one to d-die..” The man threatened.

The goddess giggled. “Oh..You vampires think you’re all high and mighty.”

“Because we are!” The man yelled at her.

“You won’t be once I’m done with you.” She turned to look behind her. “Changmin!” She called out.

Right on cue, a man dressed in all black appeared from the shadows. “Yes?”

“Take the woman away and heal her. I’ll deal with leech.” She ordered.

The man bowed, picked up the human girl quickly, and disappeared back into the shadows.

The goddess then faced the vampire once more. “Now, where were we?” She asked as she smiled creepily. Without word from the vampire, the goddess lunged towards the man, with the full intent to kill.

A few minutes later, the vampire’s dead corpse dropped to the ground, in his own puddle of blood. The goddess wiped .

“Thanks for the meal, leech.” She said to the dead body. She then glanced down at her black body suit. She frowned as she saw blood stains on it.

“And I just bought this too.” The goddess sighed. “Oh well. It was worth it.” She smiled to herself.

A figure appeared from the shadows. “Seohyun, are you finished?”  Changmin asked.

“Yeah..Except I stained my suit.” She frowned.

“I’m sorry.”Changmin apologized. “I should have been quicker. How’d you do in the fight?”

“Perfect as usual. He was no problem. The rumors of him being strong were absolutely wrong. I took him down easy.” Seohyun bragged.

“Ah..I see..Well, let’s go report to Lee Soo Man.” Changmin disappeared into the shadows.

Seohyun sighed and glanced at the corpse. “Guess I’ll just get a new one.”

She leaned over and picked up the body, tossed him over her shoulder, and walked into the shadows, disappearing into the night.