Connected

Because I married you

~G DRAGON'S POV~

=Flashback=

I gripped her wrist tightly, my whole body slumping onto the floor, my head low, and tears....
endlessly rolling down my cheeks.

"Don't leave me... You promised.... you said it with your own mouth.... saranghaeyo... those were your words."

I cried, tightening the grip around the tiny wrist.

Drip drop.

Drip drop.

down came the tears....

"I'm sorry, but I don't like you anymore. I chose Kwon Jin Young. N-not you..." her raspy voice whispered.

My grip became tighter.

Don't leave !!

Don't leave me!!

You're the reason I cry

You're the reason I live.

You're the reason I smile.

You're the reason I laugh.

You're the reason I live.

I gritted my teeth as tears kept on falling.

Stupid tears....

"Bye..." She covered to cover her sounds of crying. She flung my hand off and walked out.

Out of my life.

Completely.

I fell onto the cold hard floor but it nothing compared to the pain in my heart.

I stared blankly at the front door. Powerless, my hand reached out at the door.

"D-don't go..." I cried.

"DON'T GO!!" I cried louder.

But she couldn't hear me.

She already left, leaving me all alone

I just wanted someone to love me.

WHY?! WHY?!

WHY KWON JIN YOUNG?!

*Author's note: Kwon JIN YOUNG is Gdragon's older brother. Gdragon's name is Kwon JI YONG. Gdragon's brother is completely fictional and the character name is made-up. no wrong ideas here, okay? ^^

Slowly, the vison in front of me became dark...

cold...

and empty....

=End of Flashback=

"Ughh.." I held my head in pain as I sprung up in my bed.

Hwaaa.....

My heart... it hurts more...

I reached out to my side-table for medicine.

"Urghhh.." I fell back onto the bed, powerless, reaching for the medicine. I crawled more forward.

It hurts! It hurts! It hurts!

I need...

medicine.

Yeah, that'll heal me.  Medicine could heal right?!

Then please, heal the pain in my heart. I tried to reach further but tumbled off the bed and jammed my elbow onto the hard floor.

"Ow." I winced in pain. I laid on the floor, gripping my elbow.

"Ji yong!!" A worried voice broke into the room. She came rushing in towards me

I glanced up. Park bom..

Don't come, don't come, i beg you!

"Omo! You're hurt! Ottoke!" She stammered.

"Not as hurt as here..." I pointed at my chest area and stared out the window, avoiding any eye contact with her.

Park Bom gazed at me, soon tears invaded her eyes, slowly rolling down her beautiful skin with a slight hint of pink in her cheeks.

She covered her eyes.

"M-mian-ne.. mian-ne..." She sobbed.

I slowly released her grip away from my injured arm.

"Do me a flavor... please leave... Can't you tell you're hurting me more?" I blinked back my tears.

I actually wanted you to stay. I really did.

But i don't think my heart can handle you anymore.

Not after that incident.

Don't. I beg of you. Don't make me fall deeper into darkness because of my love for you... don't do this to me...

"Mian-ne." She chuckled softly.

Don't fake a laugh.

I can tell. and it hurts me. Stop caring about me.

"H-here. An invitation to Prince of Stephanotis's engagement party. Y-your maid was hurt, so I helped her a favor." She grabbed my hand and enclosed my fingers around the envelope.

"Ji yong.." she smiled sadly.

I didn't reply, keeping my eyes glued at the windows, even though I really wanted to turn.

"Gomawo... for everything." She stood up and left.

sigh

I glaced at the envelope. It was  white with embroided stephanotis and paeonia flower designs and sealed with a mark of  the Stephanotis country.

I opened it slowly, and inside was a neatly folded paper that gave a scent of Amaryllis flowers.

I chuckled. Did King of Stephanotis do this for every country? Putting my country's flower scent on it. How creative.

Sigh, my old friend..

 

Dear King of Amaryllis, Kwon Ji Yong,

Engagement of my son, Prince Stephanotis and Princess of Paeonia will be held on March 20th.
It will be a great pleasure to have you among our guests. I am keen on having you attend.
Please bring a girl partner, it would be great to bring Princess Bom. I am well aware that you
had some complications with her and your brother. But forget the past and look forward. I
always believed she was the one for you. I invited her too. Please, I hope you would attend this
engagement party.

Love,

Yours sincerely,

Your old friend, King of Stephanotis

 

I chuckled. she was the one for me?

She left me first...

I guess I should attend, wouldn't be polite to reject a old friend's invitation.

~PARK BOM'S POV~

I re-read the letter one more time. 

Omg! Is he playing matchmaking?

I blushed. 

My heart fell again. No way.

Ji yong won't have me as a partner.

Sorry King of Amaryllis, I won't have a partner.

I chuckled. He certainly knows alot.

Even about the incident...

"Ah.. I need to warn him not to tell Jiyong or else things would make a turn for the worst."

~~~

I patted the dust off my satin dress.

Okay, presentable enough.

Pretty, check.

Elegant, check.

Me, check.

Present, check.

I giggled and got off the carriage, making my way towards the Stephanotis Palace.

Wow. the castle was breath-taking.

No kidding.

~~

The inside is even more breathtaking.

I was totally in awe.

Weird, I know. A princess full of riches is fawning over another palace.

A maid strode in and bowed 90 degrees. I quickly stood up, "Y-you don't need to bow."

The maid smiled and gestured me towards the garden.

"Kamsahamnida!" I stuttered.

Aish. I'm not used to these stuff.

~~

A beautiful, tall girl was seated near a small-ish pond, her legs dangling in the water.

Her eyebrows furrowed together, apparently working on something important that was seated in her lap.

"A-ah. Annyeonghaseyo." I quickly bowed.

She glanced up and smiled.

"Annyeong!! Come sit with me! Ah, that is you don't mind the grassground and water... The water is actually very cool feeling!" She laughed.

I remember when I used to laugh like that with Ji yong.

Oh, how much I wished to be able to laugh like that again.

"What brings you here, Princess Bom? I believe this is our first meeting." She flashed another warm smile.

I feel attracted to her.

 

OMG.

Don't get me wrong!! I mean that I really want to become friends with her!

She emits a warm, friendly aura. As if I can trust her with anything.

 

"I bought a gift in honor of your engagement. The King is my dear old friend, I'm extremely happy that you are going to be married to his son, yes?" I smiled.

She blushed.

"N-ne. Kamsahamnida." she took the bag from me.

I seated myself next to her and took off my heels and lowered my feet into the water.

Feels really nice.

Feels like stress-free.

Ahh. Its been forever since I felt so free.

"Suzy ibnida!"

"Ah! Park Bom imbnida! Call me Bom. What are you doing?"

"I'm trying to create a pretty signature so I can sign the engagement invitations. I think its polite of me to have my own signature to indicate its a pleasure if they come. Because I want people to attend."

Hahahaha.

How cute.

She's in love isn't she?

"You fell for Prince Myungsoo, didn't you? You're in... love." I smirked and poked her cheek.

She gaped at me. "H-How'd you know?!"

"Heehee, I know it well."

"Do you have somebody you love as well?"

Oh no.

Don't mention that..

Anything but that...

I faked a smile.

"Ani."

She smiled gently then went back to her signature signing.

"Don't lie, bom......"

I stopped.

How did she know?

As if we're long lost friends.

She's reading me like an open book, completely comprehended.

"What are you talking about? Why would I lie?" I faked another laugh.

"Stop faking laughs. It's hard, I know the feeling." she patted my hand, "What's wrong?"

Tears were threathening to come, and I gave in.

The tears streaked down again.

Again....

I covered my face.

"I-I'm sorry, all i know is how to cry. I'm good for nothing. I loved him. I loved him a lot. But I betrayed him with words I never should've said. I betrtayed him with actions I never should've done. I betrayed him by leaving him when I never wanted to..."

I sobbed and rubbed at my eyes.

What a idiot I am.

Pooring out all my stress to a random stranger, hoping they can comfort me.

I'm so helpless.

"It's okay. You can trust me. You can rely on me. Don't carry the burden and stress yourself... It'll hurt a lot." She smiled and wrapped her long arms around me.

I continued crying but I was glad she was there.

Before I knew it, this day was destiny, to be able to meet such a friend.

A best friend in a few minutes.

Possible?

I think so now.

"What is it that hurts you so much?" She gazed at me with worried eyes.

"I... I can't really say right now.."

Not now.

But one day the truth will come out.

"Mhmm...." she nodded.

"I think I should leave..."

"You could stay."

"No, its fine. I just wanted to hand you a gift. I never expected you to listen to my troublesome and pointless worries."

"If its worries, its not pointless. I'm a friend now. And I don't want to see friends crying." She smiled then waved at me.

I waved back and quickly made my exit out of the castle.

Can I really tell her everything?

To release that stress of mine..

To release that pain of mine..

But if I do, Ji yong would be pain.

No, the truth... obsolutely cannot be known by Ji yong.

~SUZY'S POV~

So sad. Bom seemed to carry alot of burden. I wished I could've helped her....

My first female friend here.

I fist pumped into the air.

YAY!! A chingu at last!

I started picking up my invitations and packed them up.

I smiled,

Finally! Its all done!

I stretched and yawned. Then, the bright pink bag caught my eye.

Bom Unni's present. I crawled over and picked up the bag, inside was a beautifully wrapped gray box, topped off with a purple satin ribbon.

I took off the ribbons and pried open the box lid.

Wow!! What a beautiful dress!!

I quickly took it out and held it up in front of me.

Amazing! Its elegant and breath-taking.

Silk.

It's really smooth.

I smiled to myself. I need to thank her when I see her again.

Hm?

What's this?

I leaned over to get a closer view.

The hem of the dress had a stitched letter. and some sort of symbol.

E...ani...H ?

wait wait, B... ?

A letter B with angels wings near the top.

*Author's note: A letter B with angels wings at the top is Park Bom's signature for those who doesn't know. ^^

Where have I seen this before?

It looks awfully familiar....

The...man...

The man on the carriage! The one I saved.

What?

Why would a man like that be wearing a shirt with this symbol ?

This symbol represented that Princess Bom-ssi made it right ?

Why would a poor man be wearing something like that?

"Why not? What if I happen to be some king of another country? A powerful country."

The voice rang through my head.

King!

That's it!

If he's a king, then that would make sense! But.... he was laying on the road last time..

If he was telling the truth, then...

He is Bom's lover ?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kamsahamnida again!! I think im losing my subscribers and readers. :(
But anyways, thanks to those who still read!!! <3
Subscribe, Upvote, Comment! Please!

I realize I'm one of those authors who updates fast and regularly. keke.

From now on, myungzy and gbom couple chapters would be alternating more.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@farabigail: Kamsahamnida! I was worrying if I made it cute and sweet enough btu your words encouraged em so much! You're a patient reader and always supporting me! Thankyou! Kekeke! Myungzy is in heads over heels in love <3

@somekindofamazing: Kamsahamnida for being my loyal reader! And I should be thanking you instead for always reading my updates!!

@peachheart: I think myungzy being childish adds a cute factor to this couple. :) Kamsahamnida for compliement my story and loving it! I was fretting over what to write too. I hope last chapter, this chapter, and the rest of the story was satisfactory.

@Jibommie: Is that so?! I'm really happy to hear that!! But I would updating more park bom or gdragon chapters!! Kamsahamnida for reading and subscribing even though myungzy wasn't your bias couple. *bows*

@soomuch_A: Boom Boom Pow!! <3 Kamsahamnida for reading! I'm falling deeper for myungzy too! I think they're perfect for each other! They should film a drama or atleast a mv or CF. I'm dying here!

@rinain87: I'm glad you enjoy it! I'll try my best to write good chapters! >.< kamsahamnida!

@Fireworks95: Is it really the best one?! :D you really know how to make me happy! I was worrying for nothing! I thought the chapter but hearing your words made me feel differently! Kamsahamnida!

So much commenters! Thankyou! I replied to each of you! Whether sort or long, I really appreciated your comment and I'm really happy. Words can't even describe my feelings and emotions! I will definitely reply back , comment readers! Kamsahamnida! <3~