Reunited

Because I married you

~SUZY'S POV~

"Off." I pushed the man off my carriage.

"Hey hey! That's really rude of you."

"Don't care." I smiled.

"Yah!" He placed his hands on his hips and looked at me.

"Do you want a fight or something? I studied taekwondo before." I looked away and shut the carriage door.

"Wait!" he desperately pulled at the handle.

I gave him a sweet smile and waved. "Good bye and I hope I never ever ever in my life have to see you again."

He smirked. "Oh yes, you will."

"Then when that day comes, please disappear from my sight."

~~~

~MYUNGSOO'S POV~

"OWWW!!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING? OW OW OW!!" I screeched at the top of my lungs.

"Prince.. Please stay still!" The nanny glared at me with her tiny eyes. She pinched the unifrom around my wasit tighter and tighter.

Can't.. Breath..!!!!!!

T-tight!!!!

"Hhhhuuuuu---" I couldn't even breath right. Darn Abeoji for making me wear the prince uniform which I haven't even touched in years! That thing is so disgusting. Royalty. Pssh. It made me look like a glowing red stick with yellow threads all hanging all over me.

The nanny glared at me again and pulled the threads tighter and sew the parts together.

"You should go on a diet, Prince Myungsoo." She pushed her glasses up and wrote something in her tiny notebook.

"Lose weight?! Are you kidding me?" I pointed at myself, from head to toe, trying to get the point that I'm skinny into that old nanny's head.

"No no. You need to lose weight. Be glad you have me."

Be glad to have a nanny? She must be crazy. As if I needed a nanny whose trying to suffocate me at all times and demanding I lose weight. And what's abeoji thinking? I'm WAAAAYYYYY TOO OLD to have a nanny!

"You should get ready, I think Princess of Paeonia is arrving soon."

"Great.." I mumbled.

~~~

I shifted uncomfortably. How could anyone bear wearing these clothes. They were tight, uncomfortable and not to mention, ugly. I would rather die than wear this everyday.

"Abeoji, Omma, when is the princess arriving?" I was getting impatient of waiting. My whole family was just sitting in chairs, awaiting her presence to greet and meet us.

"Oh my, getting impatient dear? Don't worry, you have all the time in your life to spend with her after your marriage." Omma laughed

"Whaa-? As if! I'm just getting impatient because she's such a slowpoke!" I snapped.

"Myungsoo! Don't talk about your future wife that way."

I pouted. That princess, she even got my parents backing her up.

The trumpet players started blowing, the announcer walked up and bowed to us.

"The Princess of Paeonia has arrived, my majesty."

"How great! My son was getting impatient." Omma giggled.

"Ommaaaaaaaaaa." I whined

I slumped in my chair and glared at the entrance, swearing to burn whoever with my stare if they dared to walk in.

I heard footsteps approaching the door and a girl with porcelain skin, pretty tall too, walked in with her head down.

I couldn't see her face at all. I squinted and tried to bend my head to get a glimpse of my so called 'wife'.

"Greetings to you, King and Queen of Stephanotis. Greetings to you, Prince of Stephanotis." She bowed lower.

 

Wait.

 

Wait.

 

Wait just one bloody second.

 

That voice was very familiar. Where have I heard it?

My brain started moving it's rusty gadgets.

 

=Flashback=

"YAH! Ahjussii! Who are you calling a little girl! I'm almost a full adult!"

"ah ah ah. don't move. See see see? There it is, right on your face. Its the Ahjussi styled scrunched up face!"

=End of Flashback=

 

My brain clicked at the memory of this voice.

 

WAIT ONE SECOND.

THIS VOICE.

IT'S HER.

THE ONE WHO KICKED ME THERE.

THE ONE WHO CALLED ME , AHJUSSI.

I shot up in my chair and pointed at the girl.

"Ahjumma! It's you!!!"

The girl looked up and faced the direction of my voice.

 

I knew it! It was her. That face. I would never forget!

 

She widened her eyes and pointed back at me.

"AHJUSSI?!?!"

~~~

The princess and I was alone in a dining room, eating dinner alone cause apparently my parents wanted our 'bond' to grow bigger after they found out we met each other before.

"Great, great. Just wonderfully terrific. I'm getting married to a ahjumma." i burried my head in my hands and sighed.

My life is done for.

She wasn't like the mental girl who kicked me. She IS THE MENTAL GIRL.

"Yah! Are you deaf? Speak. What's your name?"

I glanced up at her and glared at her. I picked up a fork and pretended it to be sword. I pointed it at her.

"Who are you, and how did you find me?" I glared at her and threathen to poke her with my invincible fork is she came any closer.

(*note: Doesn't that line sound familiar? ^.^ It's from tangled. heehee. <3)

She lifted one of her eyebrows up and crossed her arms.

"For your information Prince. I'm the princess of Paeonia, Princess Suzy. Also known as your TO BE WIFE. And I'm sent to marry to you. God, If I knew, I would rather die than to meet you again."

"Excuse me?! Your the one who kicked me and took the cakes. If anybody is at lost, it would be me!! What would you do if I can't have babies?"

She started laughing. "Well you won't. Cause one thing for sure, I won't be having any with you."

My jaw dropped and stared at her.

I have to put up with this witch.

Kill.

me.

now.

I pretended to cry and point the fork at my throat.

"AbeojI! Omma! See you in the afterlife!" I wiped at my fake tears.

"Are you trying to act? Cause it's terrible. I could go onto the streets and watch a free performance that's a thousand times better than you." She yawned.

I looked at her. I leaned forward and examined her face.

"W-whaa-- What are you doing?!" She leaned back.

Not knowing that our faces were too close, I leaned more forward.

Hmm. She's not that bad. She got procelain skin. Long black hair and beautiful shaped eyes.

She's quite pretty.

I did not just say that.

"Yah! What are you doing?"

I snapped back to reality when I realized she was pushing me back.

Opps. Too close. My face started flushing with a red color.

I must be crazy. But.... She's actually really pretty.

Maybe... she isn't as bad as I thought she would be?

Then I noticed her face was beet red.

I smirked. Is she blushing because its the first time she got to see my face so close?

Somehow, I thought it was cute.

"So...are you really going to marry me?"

"Do I look like I have a choice?"

"Hm. So..." She looked away and put her hand out. "My name is Bae Sue Ji. Suzy for short."

So she does have manners. I guess... I could put up with this, as her husband..

"My name's Kim Myungsoo." I could feel my lips tugging up at one side. "Let's start fresh."

~SUZY'S POV~

"Let's start fresh." he shook my hand.

He's not that bad.

But... all he got is looks. I wonder if he even has any good traits.

Oh yea. Maybe one. Leaning so close just to see my face.

I reddened again at that thought.

I knew he was handsome but I never thought he would be that good looking.

A maid walked in and bowed.

"Princess, Prince, your room is tidied and clean. You can move in now."

"Okay. Where is mine?" I answered without looking up, I was currently more interested in the drink in front of me.

Mmmm. This is good! Kekeke. I will drink it all.

"Yea, where's mine?" Myungsoo replied as he started cutting his steak.

The maid looked confused as she tipped her head to the side.

"Prince Myungsoo and Princess Suzy, you two will be in the same room, isn't that true? That is what His Majesty told me."

I spitted out my drink.

What. I didn't hear wrong did I?

Please tell me I heard wrong.

SAME ROOM? AS HIM?!?

I was ready to black out.

Who in the right mind would sleep with a guy you just met? Plus, our first impression wasn't even pleasant.

I mean, even you wouldn't agree to that. That's absurb!

Even though I will probably have to be in the same room as him one day when we marry but I'm not even mentally prepared.

Myungsoo choked on his steak and screamed.

He placed both of his hands on his cheeks and stared at the maid, mouth open.

"SAME ROOM? WITH AHJUMMA?!" He looked like he was ready to pass out too.

~~~

Inside the huge bright room, stood 2 people. Yes, that's right, I'm in the room.

With Myungsoo.

The room was decorated with beautiful expensive antiques. The room was brightened with a sparkiling, crystalized chandelier. The room also had....

One bed.

One, I tell you.

"So... how are we going to do this?" Myungsoo sighed and tapped his feet unpatiently as he crossed his arms and looked at me.

I glanced at him, "You tell me. What do you want me to do in this situation?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanks for reading again! Comment, Subscribe and upvote hopefully. ^^!

Stay tuned~ Ran out of time to type more but I swear I will update fast unless I run out of ideas. ^^

Kamsahamnida!! *Bows 90 degrees*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~