Moving, Once Again

Because I married you

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

*I didn't edit because I had no time. So please excuse my errors. >.<
Also, check out my new gbom & sibom fanfic: Hatred Became My strength
Also, check out my new myungzy fanfic: The Heavenly Tower
Also, check out my graphics & review shop: ღ ♥ Sueweetie's Boutique ✿ Graphics-Layouts-Reviews ♥ ღ
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

~GD'S POV~

I sprang up in my bed.

Can't sleep at all. Not even a wink of sleep! I russled my hair and let out a growl of frustration.

I lightly slapped my cheeks. Omo. I'm not dreaming am I?

I remember proposing to Bom and she accepted. I rolled around furiously in my bed.

Is it true? Is it true?!

SOMEBODY PINCH ME.

 

I stopped halfway when I noticed an empty ring holder box.

 

I stared at it for a few minutes.

 

Huh. Let's see.

 

An empty ring holder box.

 

Where's the other ring?

 

Ah, on the ring receiver's finger.

 

Hmm.

 

Who could that be?

 

I lightly slapped myself again.

PABO!! ITS BOM.

 

I squealed and kicked my legs up on the bed. I pumped my fist into the air and grinned into the darkness. Park Bom is now my wife. I smiled and giggled again.

 

The maids rushed in and stared at me, eyes wide. I stared right back at them. I cleared my throat and sat in the right position.

"Nothing. You can leave."

They nod slowly and went out but I could still hear their laughter and giggles in the hallway. I blushed.

Aish. Park Bom. Look at what you did. You made me into a huge embarrassment in front of my maids. I covered myself with the blankets. I can't wait to get married. Hahahaha. That sounded weird but who cares. I'm really happy. I'm now a huge ball of happiness energy. I'm about to burst soon.

 

~SUZY'S POV~

A high pitched scream was heard throughout the room. Myungsoo covered his ears and shut his eyes. Park Bom shut her eyes and covered her ears too. The scream kept ringing and flowing everywhere. It was extremely annoying and loud.

Oh yes.

What was I doing?

I was just--

Wait. What am I doing?

 

Ah, let me tell you that. I was the one screaming. Haha. Tricked you there.

Myungsoo walked up and clamped his hand over my mouth and gave me the shut-up-or-i'll-kiss-you look.

Pabo prince. Now that you gave me such a look, I don't want to shut up. But I shut myself up and pouted at him.

 

He smiled back at me and gave a thumbs up. Why was I screaming?

Blame it on Bom-Unni.

 

She giggled at Myungsoo and I. When I looked in her direction, she quickly cleared and kept up a poker face.

Oh Unni. My dear unni. I caught you giggling at me. I will TAKE REVENGE. I will giggle the life out of myself when I see you and Jiyong-ssi.

 

"Congratulations Bom-noona. I'm happy you are married! Though that guy is a huge jerk. He--" Myungsoo rambled on.

I elbowed him in the stomach and grinned. "Bom-Unni!!! I'm so happy for you! I knew he was going to propose to you! But I can't hold my excitement! You said yes! And now you guys are going to marry and have a happily ever ending!" I patted my chest and breathed out as if I finally let all of the air out.

Myungsoo frowned at me. "Jiyong's a jerk!"

I rolled my eyes. "Don't be such a girl."

"I'm not being a girl!"

"Only girls would go around calling guys, jerk."

Bom-unni looked at Myungsoo and nodded her head.

"True."

Myungsoo looked at us, mouth wide at both of us. "Are you guys like completely synchronized or what?!"

Unni held her chin up and linked my arm with hers. "Of course. Best friend bonds are stronger than any. Right Suzy?"

I held my chin up too and copied her expression. "Yup!"

"Ugh. I won't call Jiyong a jerk anymore. Instead, I pity him."

"Yah!!" Bom laughed and playfully slapped Myungsoo.

"What about Jin Young?"

I glanced at Myungsoo. I completely forgot! What if Jin Young comes and ruins the wedding? After all..... he is still alive.

"Ah... that." Bom bit her lip and avoided our gazes.

"Unni! You must tell Jiyong about this! You guys are now a couple, aren't you supposed to trust him and open up to him?"

"Exactly!" Myungsoo agreed. "If Suzy doesn't open up to me, I would give her a spanky and make her give me a kiss."

"ert! Shut up!" I blushed.

"Well. Myungsoo, your dad knows. He promised to guard my wedding." Bom pointed out as if it would be completely fine as long as there are guards.

"Abeoji?!" he asked, shocked.

"Ne. He's our old friend. He knows about everything. He would help me."

"What about before the wedding?"

She opened to speak but Myungsoo butted in. Again.

I wish I could tape his mouth shut.

"Yea, what about before the wedding?"

"Myungsoo!! Let me talk." I pouted.

He pecked my lips. "Okay, talk then."

Stupid. I could feel my cheeks getting hot. How can I talk now? Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Bom waved her hand while she laughed as if she was trying to get rid of the laughter.

"You guys make an adorable couple."

"Yup. She won't find somebody as perfect as me."

I elbowed him again.

"So what about the before the wedding? Maybe he won't bother you during the wedding because we have guards but what about before?!?!" I exclaimed.

Is Unni getting the serious about what is going to happen if Jin Young showed up?! He's dangerous! He's a evil human being.

 

She raised her finger, ready to make a point but then lowered it.

She scrunched up , thinking.

 

"How about you live with Jiyong-ssi?" Myungsoo smiled at his realization and crossed his legs.

All mighty now, aren't we? Wait til' we get married. You shall become my slave.

I let a giggle slip out.

He looked at me weirdly and flicked my forehead. "Yah yah!! Don't let weird thoughts get to your head."

Darn it. He read through me.

 

"I can't live with Jiyong! If I did, he's going to find out about Jin Young!"

"Then let him find out." I frowned.

Myungsoo, this time, only nodded in agreement.

 

"No, absolutely not." She shook her head.

"Our place then."

We both looked at Myungsoo, eyes wide. Slowly, we turned to look at each other. A smile spread across Bom's face.

We both pointed out fingers at Myungsoo. "Good idea!"

 

~GD'S POV~

I frowned slightly. My eyebrows crossed. My arms crossed. I stared at Bom's maids packing.

"You're leaving? Why?!" I shouted. Quite angry too.

This was the 2nd time. How can she do this? After she promised to marry me, she plans on leaving?!

Bom jumped back a little, surprised by my voice's volume.

"I'm not leaving, silly!" She giggled and wrapped me into a hug. From this close, I could smell her perfume.

It hasn't changed.

 

All these years, she still used the same perfume. The flowery scent.

Funny. It was as if she knew I liked the smell of her perfume and she always uses it to seduce me just by standing there.

"You're not?" My frown started twisting upwards. Up up and away!

Okay, abck to being serious.

"Of course not. I'm going to live in Myungsoo's and Suzy's castle."

"Myungsoo? The king's son? He's quite pushy and maybe agressive?"

I remembered how he pushed me off with great force because I was holding Suzy's wrist.

Holding.

Her wrist.

I wondered if I hugged her, he would be chasing me with a mega sharped knife.

"Bommieeeeeeeee." I whined and put on my best puppy face.

She simply patted my head and motioned her maids to bring everything to the carriage.

Oh right.

She's completely immune to my looks.

Putting on a puppy face or flashing my best smile is the same as smiling to a wall.

Not good.

 

"Why not my place?" I pulled her back so she could face me.

"Jiyongie. The king is there too. Our friend? I was thinking we could chat too. And Suzy's my best friend. I also wanted a best friend. To decide what to wear, where to go shopping. Besides, our wedding will be here soon. You could come the castle and pick me up. That would seem romantic, wouldn't it?" She flashed me one of her eye smiles.

 

Darn it.

 

If only I was immune to her looks!

 

I found myself saying 'okay' by force.

 

The devil conciousness is smirking at me. I could feel it.

The angel one is blinking its long lashes at me, telling me its okay for me to say yes.

 

I smacked both of them and stared at Bom's back who was now making her way down the staircase. I followed her out.

 

"Don't worry. The countries aren't that far apart."

"But still..." I pouted.

She wrapped me into a hug and kissed me on the lips.

I hugged her back and returned her kiss.

 

She finally pulled away. But I didn't want to. I could just imagine it.

My lips were still pluckered up, wanting to kiss her again. She lightly caressed my cheek.

"Don't do that Jiyong. You can come visit me anytime."

 

I only nodded and watched her enter the carriage. The carriage slowly turned smaller and smaller, eventually disappeareding form ym sight.

 

I scratched the back of my neck and sighed.

 

I feel as if I let her go again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Annyeong~ Another update! The upcoming updates
will be around this short. Its not completely short but still short. :(
I apologize for it. If any of you are still craving for gbom
couple, click the correct link in the beginning of this
chapter. Those craving for more myungzy couple, click the
correct link in the beginning of the chapter. :D
BAD NEWS THOUGH! This story is almost coming
to an end. :( I know. So sad. I'm going to miss this story so much!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm wondering if I should do a sequel of this story ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Lookie at the bg! Isn't it amazing?! I'm losing
readers, commenter & subscribers. :( so thankyou to the
ones who still stayed with me.