Engagement Party

Because I married you

Happy birthday dear reader~ I'm aware you said that the day of the engagement party of myungzy is on March 20th, also your birthday. ^.^
So this chapter I dedicate to you for being a subscriber, reader, and commenter! Hopefully a upvoter one day. keke~ Happy birthday
shfly0320!!

~SUZY'S POV~

I ran my tongue across my lips. I fiddled with my fingers.

Ugh!!

How long are they going to make me wait ?

I feel like I'm going to die away slowly.

"Hold still Princess!!" The hair stylist demanded, as she started bundling up my long, dark colored hair.

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms.

"Can I PUH-LEASE have something to do?"

She started inserting pins to hold my hair, tugging here and there.

UGHNESS.

"Yes, and the name of it is to see who can sit more still and quiet."

What does she think I am?!

A three year old kid?!

"I've been sitting in this same chair, waiting for you to be done for atleast 4 hours! Cut me some slack!" I whined and kicked my dressing table.

"Aigoo! Stay still!" She tucked another piece of hair into that 'lovely, wonderific, amazingly good masterpiece bun' she said she would create.

So sorry.

It looks like a mop to me.

She started pinning my hair and adding sparkling hair accessories. I rubbed my eyes.

Uhh, excuse me?!

That is overly bling. My eyeballs are going to drop out.

She tucked a flower dotted with a sparkling diamond onto the side of my bun. I smiled. The flower looked like a Paeonia flower but the colors represented Stephanotis flowers.

But the smily-smily moment was over as the stylist starting putting more tiny stephanotis flowers tinted with paeonia flower's shade of pink to accompany the huge white flower.

Next, I was wearing a beautiful, but simple diamond earring.

I guess they want to keep things simple until the wedding.

I sighed.

I can already imagine the wedding.

Me, dressed up like a doll, dangling with diamonds and some wacko bridal hairstyle.

I was dressed in a strapless, apricot colored tube dress. It was layered with a see through, flower designed layer. With additional crystals and sparkles to give a more refreshing look.

It was absolutely breath-taking, stunning and amazing.

I can never imagine myself is such a beautiful dress.

Myungsoo came walking in, right after the stylist left. I smirked. He was all dolled-up like me.

His hair was perfectly swept to the side, showing his mesmerizing eyes.

He was dressed in a black suit with no tie.

wait, no tie ?

"Where's your tie?" I spoke without looking up at him, I peered into the mirror, fixing the enormously huge flower near my bun.

"I don't know how to tie it."

What a child. He's an adult already but he doesn't know how to tie a tie ? tsk tsk.

I laughed. "Aigoo. You're a full grown adult."

"Can you....tie it for me?"

"Are you sure, I'm going to strangle you." I laughed.

"Sure." He handed me the tie.

I stared at the hand.

Is he trying something funny?

Whatever. I took the tie from his hand and stood up.

Slowly, I wrapped the tie around him and started making loops.

He gazed at me and a smile tugged at his lips. "You're beautiful today."

Omg.

He really know how to use his words.

What a sweet talker!

Great job Myungsoo! You totally made my day.

I blushed.

"Yah, I'm done." I stepped back.

He stuck out his arm, "Shall we be on our way?"

I linked my arm with his, chin high, "Lead your princess."

His turn to laugh. "Well, you look like a real princess today."

"I've always BEEN a princess." I frowned at him.

"Well, today, you're the princess in my heart."

Ba-dump.

What did he mean?!

~~~

Wow. The room was filled with guests.

Princesses, princes, queens, kings, dukes, nobles,

you name it, they're there.

"Good day Prince and Princess! Congratulations!"

"Congratulations!!"

"Nice to meet you!"

voices came from every side, every corner. I bit my lip. I wasn't used to this yet.

I was never exposed to such a huge crowd before.

Everybody was surrounding us.

Well, shoo shoo! I need my personal space! With Myungsoo, of course.

"Don't mind them. I'm always here." Myungsoo whispered.

"Ne! You said it Ahjussi!" I smiled and faced the crowd.

~~~

Liar.

Liar.

Liar.

You big, fat , handsome, smile-to-die-for liar!!

I crossed my arms and glared at him afar.

Myungsoo was surrounded by atleast 12 princesses.

One princess spotted me staring. She smirked smugly at me.

I gasped. Omo! Who does she think she is?!

I am the legit fiancé!

She quickly turn to myungsoo and put on her fakey-pouty face. Ugh, excuse that scene. I wanted to hurdle something at her.

"Oppaa! She's staring at us! Is she jealous? But we're the 12 dancing princesses." She gestured towards the other princesses, who stared back at my direction with their arms crossed, examining me from head-to-toe and made a face.

I threw up.

Okay, not literally.

But im throwing up in my mind right now.

I'm picturing it.

And it seems very very real, I tell you.

12 dancing princesses.

Are you kidding me?! Am I reading some sort of fairy tale or barbie story.

Sorry honey, no.

Just no.

I stuck my tongue at him and stormed off to the refreshment table. I lost my appetite seeing myungsoo with the other princesses.

But that's unlikely no matter what.

Who doesn't love food? I definitely love food. And I'm not going to let the likes of him ruin my appetite!

I grabbed a plate with cake and took a fork and repeatedly stabbed at it.

"Stupid Myungsoo! Stupid Myungsoo! You said you would be by my side!!"

I glared at the cake. "Take this!!" I jabbed my fork down at it. "Hahahaha! Look at you all hopeless! Cannot even fight back at the awesome Princess suzy!"

The cake didn't respond.

"STUPID MYUNGSOO! Why aren't you responding!!!!" I poked the cake with my fork again and stuck the whole thing into my mouth.

Imma eat you.

Imma gobble you up!! You won't even have the chance to beg for forgiveness.

"Perhaps you are just jealous, princess?" a voice came behind me.

"HAHAHA! Jealous?! For him? No way!" I turned around to face a man, dressed neatly in a red suit, decorated uniquely, with threads of gold and a sleek black tie. He smirked.

I stared at him. I raised my fork at him. "Carriage man!"

He lifted his eyebrows. "I'm the king of Amaryllis, Kwon Ji Yong. See? What did I tell you. I said we would meet again, Bae Suzy. I won the bet, where's my award?"

I wiped my mouth. "Huh. I forgot about you already. And I never agreed to some bet."

"Really? I was wondering if we could become friends." He laughed.

"Ugh. I remember that laugh. No mistake."

"Do you regret dumping me off at some unknown place now?"

I flashed a sweet, heart-warming smile.

Except.

It was fake-ish.

"No my majesty. I TOTALLY do not regret. In fact, given another chance, I would gladly leave you off in the streets again."

He sighed and shook his head. "And no doubt you're the lady in the carriage. I can't believe you're a princess."

"Problem?" I huffed and crossed my arms.

He smirked, "No. But I feel sad about how he has to deal with you." He pointed towards Myungsoo.

HOW.

DARE.

HE.

"You butthead! I'm so perfect, everybody wants me!" I snapped back

I was waiting for his usual, witty, smart-, comeback but he wasn't even listening to me.

His eyes was directed at another direction.

Where is he looking?

I turned to the direction he was staring at. Nothing special. Just....Oh! Park Bom Unni! wait, a second.

The symbol they both had. Then, he is now looking at her, are they really...

lovers?!

"Yah! Are you lovers with bo--?" I was mid-way through my sentence but

I shrieked.

"Pabo! What are you doing?!"

He tightened his arms around me and brung me closer to him, his head laid on my shoulders.

"Stay still for a second." he whispered

"And why shall I do that for you, my lovely king?" I scoffed in my sarcastic voice.

"Do me a favor!! I'll owe you later."

This darn king!!

No wonder everybody hated him!

So arrogant and bosy.

Unni totally deserved a better lover.

I glanced up, and spotted bom unni looking in our direction.

She looked a bit sad and quickly averted her head when she saw me looking in her direction.

Is she getting the wrong idea?! Oh no!

I tried to push him off but his grip was stronger than my push. "Yah! Are you trying to upset Unni?!"

"Unni?" He asked puzzled.

"Bom Unni!!"

"Oh...." his voice faded.

Bingo. Total Jackpot!

"Yah! If you guys are lovers and are quarelling, don't bring me into the situation! Say you love her and just mend your mess up!" I growled.

He pushed me off and grabbed my wrist. "Don't be so nosy. My business is not for you to care about."

"Of course not. Its for Bom unni to care about."

"Don't test my patience." He glared at me and tighten his grip around my wrist.

"Oww! You're hurting me!" I struggled against his strength.

"Do you hear me? I said to never into my business!"

A strong arm pulled me back and another hand pushed Ji Yong off.

"Get your hands off my wife!!" Myungsoo shouted.

 

Luckily, nobody paid attention because of the loud music and voices of conversing.

Wife? Did he just say wife?!

Omg.

Stop Myungsoo! I was supposed to be mad at you!

Pabo Suzy! Getting soft hearted cause he called you wife.

I blushed and lightly smacked the side of my head.

I guess it's safe to say, today, he's the hero who rescues the princess in my heart.

.

"Wife? It's just an arranged marriage. Don't tell me you actually.....fell for her." Ji yong smirked.

 

Yes, have you fell for me? I want to know too.

Swift move there Ji yong!

I shall proudly, pat on your back. Imaginery of course.

Myungsoo stared straight back into Ji yong's eyes and lifted his chin slightly higher as if to say, he's the more powerful one.

 

"Yes. I did!! Which is why you should get your hands off of her. Even if you're the king of Amaryllis, I won't forgive you."

 

My heartbeat increased like crazy.

Was what he said true??

Did he really fall for me or was it just a lie?

Myungsoo! You're driving me nuts!

I'm using too much brainpower and I hate thinking!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As usual, kamsahamnida for reading!! <3~
Subscribe, Comment and Upvote ~ /(^.^)/

Upvoting does not cost karma points. derp~ i did not say that. kekeke.

I realized I stopped gaining subscribers and upvoters :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Jibommie: Awh! It must be hard for you! You must sleep and regenerate our energy! Don't mind it! You're english is actually pretty good!! Look forward to the myungzy and gbom moments again~ Kamsahamnida for reading!

@Infinitelyn: Heeheee~ Bom's name is sure unique. The reason why she left gdragon will be revealed through the later chapters. I hope you'll continue reading. ^.^ Kamsahamnida for reading and commenting!

@Ilovebommie: You clearly got the reader's instincts! Chingus~ Wait for my next update~

@mtrlfcpa: Kekeke~ Please continue reading to find out!! sometimes i feel sad I made the gbom moments so painful so im definitely giving them a full blast sweet moment in the end. <3

@farabigail: As usual, you're my encourager and supporter!! Kamsahamnida! I felt the need to keep suzy's pov in the last chapter because I needed her pov to connect to whats happening in this chapter and the next chapters. I can't believe im fangirling over my own created myungzy moments. If only it was true. Hahah!

@Soomuch_A: Ikr!!? I can't believe I made them best friends in minutes. I so glad somebody believed it. I must be out of my mind. x_x
Kamsahamnida! Fighting~

@shfly0320: Wow wow!! The engagement date in on your birthday!! That's amazing!!!! I can't believe i hit it right on the mark! Well, let's make this chapter a special dedication to your birthday :) Myungzy hwaiting~ Kamsahamnida for supporting!

Thankyou for those who commented. TT.TT I can't believe I could get commenters too! So thank you for commenting, reading, subscribing, upvoting and supporting! <3~ Your love for the fanfic is my energy! Kamsahamnida! Keep it up~ Comment cause I don't bite. I think im losing my readers, subscribers, commenters and upvoters so please support! >.<

Subscribe to my new fanfic <3 --> The heavenly Tower