May the truth be spoken

Because I married you

~BOM'S POV~

Ugh. My head seriously hurts. I rubbed my temples, hoping to sooth my headache.

No help. I groaned and walked towards my room. The door was wide open and the lights were all closed.

Did the maids forget to turn on the lights? Something told me, it wasn't good but I just shrugged it off.

I walked into my room, it was pitch black. The balcony windows were wide open causing the cold winds to fly towards me.

Brrrrrr! I rubbed my arms to produce warmth.

Creek...

I stopped. What was that? I'm the only one in here right? I was starting to feel scared. I slowly turned around. A black shadow came forward at me and clasped his hand over my mouth. I tried screaming but of course it didn't work.

Kidnapping?!

Assassin?!

Omg, please, no!!!

I still haven't made up with Ji yong yet.

"Shhh, Bom."

The voice was way too familiar.

The moonlight shone into the room, grazing upon the man's face.

He was tall and had a scar on his right cheek.

*author's note: tall w/ scar on right cheek. guess who it is?

My heart stopped beating. I stopped breathing. I stopped moving. Everything stopped.

My lips trembled as I raised a shaky finger at the man.

"It's......it's you." I choked the words out.

It can't be.

Why is he here?!

How did he get in?!

He was supposed to be...

supposed to be...

I gulped.

Supposed to be dead.

I tried steadying my breath. I blinked at the man. He flashed a sinister smirk.

"Long time no see, Bom."

"Kwon Jin Young....."

*author's note: dun dun dun dunnnnn. GD's older brother who was supposedly dead is back! shockers! He's the man that spied on suzy!

 

Silence invaded us. Everything was just too shocking.

Why is he here?! He was supposed to be dead. Thats why I came back to find Ji yong. Why is he here?!?!

I panicked. "Y-you were supposed to be dead."

He snickered. "Yes, but I survived."

I gulped again. I was starting to sweat, under pressure.

He leaned forward and grabbed my head pulling me forward.

"Owww!" I yelped in pain. I bit my lips.

He laughed softly in my ear. "Did you think you can lose me? Did you think you can finally return to Ji yong's side? No way. I'm not letting you guys get your happily ever after."

"Can't you please let me be?" I whimpered.

"You think I don't know? He won't ever forgive you nor me. He's ignoring you now, isn't he? Drop your dreams of ever getting back together with him."

I glared at him. "You were spying on us."

He released his grip and shrugged. A cold smile spread across his face. "So what?"

"Ji yong won't ever forgive you. ever!"

He laughed and threw his head back. "I wanted to see him suffer from pain. He deserves it. Why does he get to be the king? Whether in terms of strength, power or knowledge, I'm BETTER."

"No. He's better. You and your nasty personality ruined everything." I snapped back at him.

"No no no, my dear. You should be glad. If I hadn't made you my fiance, you would still be stuck with that trash." He cooed.

"Ji Yong is not trash!!! You are the one!!"

He clapped his hands together and smirked. "Oh really?" His eyes turning extremely cold. "Should I tell him the truth?"

My eyes widened. "No, don't do that! No!!" I screamed. I ran forward and gripped jin young's arm. I pleaded, "don't..."

He smiled and patted my head. I shivered under his pat.

I wanted his hands off of me.

I didn't want to touch this filthy beast!

I hated him!

I hated Kwon Jin young!!

 

=Flashback=

"Marry me, Park Bom." Jin young smirked as he held out the ring. He got hold of my hand and tried to place the ring onto my finger. I smacked his hand away and glared at him.

If glaring was dangerous, his skull would have a hole through it right now.

"Are you crazy? I'm Ji Yong's fiance. If he finds out that you're trying to snatch his wife from him, he won't let you off." I hissed.

"Well well, fiesty aren't you? More like, he won't let YOU off." He smirked and leaned against the garden's high fences.

"What do you mean?" I snapped.

I wanted to punch the living daylights out of him.

"I'm saying, if you don't marry me, I'll make sure he doesn't inherit his throne."

I gasped. "You're playing dirty!! How can you do that?!"

He hugged me and kissed my ears.

I shruggled and tried to push him off. "Disgusting! Off of me! I don't like you!!!!"

"But I love you..." he whispered into my ear.

"I love Ji Yong."

He smiled into my hair and whispered. "If you don't marry me, I'll make sure Ji yong loses his throne and not just that...."

"A-and what else?" My heartbeat rose.

What is his planning?!

"I'll take his life."

My eyes widened. "What? No! Y-you can't do that!!!"

"Yes, I can. Unless you agree to marry me."

"I w-won't betray Ji Yong. I love him..." I bit my lips and restrained my tears.

"Oh? So you want him dead instead? I thought you could do anything for him." He released me and smirked.

That was absolutely 100% true. I loved Ji Yong. I would exchange anything in return for his safetyness and health.

Anything.

Even my own life.

"So? What do you think?"

"I-I...." My tears streaked down as I choked on my very own words. It was painful. But I had to do it, for the sake of Ji Yong. I loved him. I loved him. I loved him. He's everything I have. And I'm willing to do anything to protect him.

"I agree." Right after that, my legs buckled and I collapsed. Jin Young quickly caught me and smirked his usual sinister smirk.

"Right choice."

My tears started rolling down. "Please... Stop making me feel so painful."

"Oh no. Not yet. You must go up to him and announce this good news to him. He is my BROTHER after all. He should be the first to know."

I slapped him.

Regardless of what he was going to do or what he was going to say. I slapped Jin young.

Tears continue falling as I slapped him. "You crazy bastard... I'm hurt enough to marry you. You want me to say this to Ji Yong?! Over my dead body...."

He spit out his blood and glared at me. He took out a gun. My eyes widened. "Stop!! Stop!!" I tried to pull him back but he was heading towards Ji Yong's room.

I couldn't take it anymore. I won't let Ji yong get hurt because of me.

"OKAY. I AGREE! I'LL TELL HIM!!" I shouted.

"Correct choice again, my dear."

The next day, I went to Ji Yong and told me everything but the truth. I left him and ran away with his brother. The brother he despised most. The only reason he could continue being happy was because I was there for him. I was extremely hurt that I had to leave him in that heart-aching state but I had no choice. I had to protect his life. I won't let him die because of me. I will let him live on hatrd if I had too. Anything just to keep his life going.....

=End of Flashback=

 

I shut my eyes in pain, reminiscing the past. The very past I wished to forget. The very past I hated to remember. The very past that made me hate myself the most for leaving Ji Yong. I hated myself.

"I still love him... and whether he still loves me, I won't give up on him." I whispered with my eyes shut.

Jin Young stared at me, arms crossed and snickered.

"He probably likes somebody else."

"I don't care...."

"What if it was your friend, Bae Sue Ji." He emphasized her name.

That wasn't true. I knew Suzy liked Myungsoo.

Ji Yong didn't like Suzy, I'm pretty positive. The other day was just to anger me.

But I couldn't let the likes of him know.

"I don't care."

"That Sue Ji is annoying isn't she? She's marrying that prince yet she clinging to Ji Yong, that trash." He shrugged his shoulders.

"You were.... spying on her?"

"Ne, so?"

"Don't do anything to her!!! She doesn't know anything about this. Don't drag her into this mess!"

 

Suzy was my best friend now.

I won't let another person get hurt because of me.

She's marrying Myungsoo and she was going to have a happy life.

Not a twisted life like mine....

 

"Hey Bom. Why don't I kill her? Since you want to get back with Ji Yong so MUCH." He sneered.

I shook my head.

"Stop! JIN YOUNG! I HATE YOU! WHY DO YOU MAKE MY LIFE SO MISERABLE?! SUZY DOESN'T LIKE JI YONG NOR DOES HE! LEAVE BOTH OF THEM ALONE."

I inhaled then exhaled.

"If its someone you need. Take me." I bit my lips.

Sorry Ji Yong...

You were always a brave and courageous man.

I loved you. I loved you so much.

I know you wouldn't forgive me if I left for this reason.

I know you wouldn't forgive me for marrying jin young just to save your life.

But I had to do it.

I had to...........

He smiled and held my cheeks.

"You always choose the right choice. I'm proud of you my baby girl."

Disgusting.

I wanted to puke.

I wanted him go away.

I wanted him to die!!!!!

 

~~~

 

Jin Young snuck out using my balcony.

I huddled up on my bed, hugging my knees. Tears came streaking down my face.

Why?

I chose this life myself.

Why am I crying?

I'm so worthless.

The maid stuttered as she approached me.

"P-princess? Are you alright?" She trembled and peered at me with worriy in her eyes.

"Go away." I replied flatly.

I was never mean or rude to my maids.

Today was the very first time.

This shocked her as I demanded her to leave.

"N-ne!" She rushed out, her head hung low.

I leaned my head on the bed. My eyes glanced out the balcony, staring at the stars.

They sparkled brightly.

It made many happy just by looking at them.

........

I wish I could be a star.

Maybe then, I won't have any more pain or regrets.

A star....

How do you become a star ?

Ah....

There was one way and only one.

 

~GDRAGON'S POV~

I rustled my hair and growled.

Ugh! Why does her face keep popping up in my mind? I paced back and forth.

Park Bom....

I tried to make her jealous at the party... I wonder if it worked.

I stared at the floor as all the old memories came flushing back.

"Why did you leave me? I loved you. You were my everything. You were my world." I whispered in the silence.

I still loved her. But I couldn't take her back. Not after all she did to me.

Someone came rushing to my room and banged my door open.

I glared at the person. It was my butler.

My butler was all flustered and breathing heavily.

"P-prince!! You must help!! Princess Bom's maid came over to ask for your help. Something's not right with Princess Bom."

My eyes widened. I quickly grabbed my coat and ran out.

Weird.

I hated her.

I hated her for leaving me.

I hated her for breaking my heart.

Yet she still meant the world to me, my very reason to live.

Regardless of everything, I couldn't let her get hurt.

Because I still loved her.

I hopped into the carriage and demanded the man to hurry.

The maid trembled as she glanced at me.

"P-princess B-bom. She was always sad looking and cried herself to sleep everyday."

My heart tugged at these words.

Bom.... why did you leave me? Why are you so hurt? Is it the past? What the HELL happened!? Weren't you supposed to be happy after marrying him? Yet why do you still make my heart jump for you?

Are you hurt for me just like I'm hurt for you?

"W-what's wrong with her?"

"S-she's really unstable today. She was sitting on her bed lifelessly. She cried. She used to tell me all the time, that she loved you." The maid covered her eyes and continued crying.

My heart pained as I listened to her words. Was it true?

Does Bom still love me?

"P-please, my majesty. I know I am a maid of the lower class and don't deserve of pleading you for something. But please!! Save Princess Bom....." she whimpered as she got on her knees.

I nodded in silent.

 

~BOM'S POV~

To be a star, there was only one way....

I smiled at the stars. If I become a star, everything would be solved. I can finally be in peace and watch over Ji Yong.

He can finally live his happy life.

I crawled out of bed and opened my drawer.

Inside was a blade.

This was always there in case I needed it.

I guess today's the day.

I froze as I wondered what it was to die and not feel anything anymore. The thought of it scared me.

But I couldn't live like this anymore.

I don't want to suffer anymore. Tears dripped down at the blade.

It hurts so much. I really love you Ji Yong. I don't even know how many times I need to say it.

I would gladly die for you.

Maybe only this way, I can finally be in peace.

Peace.... yes, that was what everyone wished to have.

I guess I should be the first to attempt a grab at it.

I flicked open the blade.

It was shiny. I chuckled softly.

I held the blade to my wrist.

I took one more glance at the picture besides me.

Ji Yong.

I smiled at the picture as tears blurred my vision.

Ji Yong, my beloved, I hope you can smile like that again one day. Don't frown because of me.

Smile.

That's all it takes to keep living sometimes.

Too bad, a smile can't keep me going.

I shut my eyes as I aimed my blade near my wrist.

It stung but the pain made me forget my hateful past.

I slid the blade across my wrist. I could feel the blood gushing out.

"Ughnn." I groaned as tears streaked my cheeks.

I was starting to feel dizzy, my breathing became uneven.

I tried pressing the blade harder.

It hurted like crazy.

I was starting to black out. Slowly.

 

My bedroom door flung open.

"PARK BOM!!" came a booming voice.

Who is that?

But I couldn't find out....

Everything before me out. I smiled softly as I collapsed onto the ground.

Finally.....

There was finally a end.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Whoo! I've done my gbom chapter!! How was it? Too overdramatic? I revealed the past~
Sigh. It took me great efforts to write this chapter. i struggled over how to write the ending part.
Oh~ Guyssss! I know you probably want to throw bricks at me right now but rest assured, something surprsing would happen in the next chapter. Another gbom couple moment. But rest assured again, b/c myungzy would appear too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today, I won't be answering any story comments because I think I replied to all of them under the reply button. So to hear my reply, just click view replies or check your notifications! Dw though, next chapter I shall reply at the end of the chapter again. Just today, I felt like taking a break. So PLEASE COMMENT. I LOVE COMMENTS, SUBSCRIBES AND UPVOTES~ if you like this gbom chapter, please upvote~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Also, March 23, 2013 is 2ne1's beloved Park Bom's birthday~ Happy birthday to you, precious Bommie!!!
This chapter is dedicated to you! Happy birthday girl! May you be even more sucessful! I know I'm one day late but I couldn't update this chapter since it wasn't done. Mian-ne readers.

>> Please always check my updates for chapter realeases. Sometimes they change.