I Love You

Because I married you

~SUZY'S POV~

"We welcome princess of Paeonia and the prince of Stephanotis!!~" The joyful speaker boomed into the microphone. He laughed a really weird laugh then clapped his hands together as Myungsoo pulled me onto the stage near the microphone.

He held my hand and gave a reassuring squeeze.

"It's okay now." He flashed me a warm smile.

No!! It's not okay!!

Until I know if what you said is true or not, I'm not okay because I wished that it was true.

Stop torturing me here!!

He tapped on the microphone for testing then smiled at the crowd.

I peeked at our hands. Still interwined. Heehee.

"Uhm, I am the Prince of Stephanotis, Kim Myungsoo. This is my fiancé, Prince of Paeonia, Bae Sue Ji. We truly appreciate that you decided to attend our engagement party. Thank you so much. We're delighted to be engaged at last. Thank you. Thank you very much." He smiled again then bowed at the crowd.

Delighted, is he really ? My mind was wandering into deep thoughts again.

Ugh, I said it already. I hate thinking too much.

"Kiss her!!" A man shouted

"C'mon, show her you love her!" More voices came.

Soon the whole room was clapping and chanting, "Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!"

I snapped back to reality because of the noise only to find Myungsoo staring at me with the kind eyes that usually told me everything.

Like I said, "usually".

But this time, I couldn't decipher his heart's language.

I was completely lost.

I tugged at his arm, causing him to step back a bit, I whisper shouted, "Myungsoo! Tell me honestly! Tell me if what you said to King Ji Yong was true!"

I can't stand it anymore.

Its now or never.

I NEED TO KNOW.

That was how desperate my situation was. I had enough. Guessing and love is painful and its really hurts.

And now its up to Myungsoo's answer which might change everything.

 

He smiled and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him. So close, our body literally stuck together, face, centimeters away.

What is he doing?!

Then I noticed the chants for the first time.
My eyes widened, it couldn't be......

 

"Wait!!" I shouted, all panicked. I tried to slightly push him back but of course he was stronger. Why are all guys strong?

"Answer my question!!!" My eyebrows furrowed together. I'm getting impatient, Myungsoo! If you haven't noticed by now..

He leaned forward,

I held my breath.

C'mon, spit it!

"Yes, what I said was true. 100% true. Saranghaeyo... Suzy..."

Before I could process what he said, he leaned more forward and placed his lips onto mine.

Frozen.

I mean it, I was compltely speechless and immobilized.

I mean I'm surprised but.... I liked his kiss.

His warmth, his lips...

Omo.

His lips felt soft.

His lips felt warm.

I closed my eyes and returned his kiss.

Weird, Everything seemed to stop in slow motion. It was just him and me....

Just him and me.

Our lips finally parted.

The crowd erupted into loud cheers and claps. "Amazing!!" "Wow! Getting heated!!" "A match made in heaven!!"

Comments and compliments came flying at us like a rocket.

I stared at Myungsoo.

 

~MYUNGSOO'S POV~

I didn't care anymore. Everybody was clapping and cheering but all it mattered was I finally kissed her.

It took all my courage to say I love her. But I'm glad I said it. I didn't want to carry the regret of never holding onto the person I loved.

After our lips parted, she stared at me speechless.

I closed my eyes ready for rejection.

Please Suzy, even if you reject.

Make it gentle!!

I'm not a strong man.

Kinda.

"Me too."

Huh?

Did I hear wrong?

"What?" I blurted

"I said I love you too, ahjussi!!" She pouted and turned her face away from me.

My lips started tugging at one side.

I leaned towards her and placed my hand near my ear. "What's that? Say it again, louder."

"Pabo! I said I love you!" She blushed.

I grinned widely. "Me too Bae Suzy! Me too!" I laughed.

She turned away again, all grumpy but her cheeks obviously flushed bright pink.

I was just standing there, laughing.

Minding my lil' ol' business as you can see.

Well, imagine at least.

Suzy suddenly turned to face me then tiptoed and stared at me square in the eye.

Heehee. She's absolutely adorable. I accidently let a laugh slip out.

She gasped and glared at me, still on her tiptoes.

"Don't hit me in front of a crowd." I smirked.

She glared at me then pulled me by the collar. She lowered herself but because of her grip around my collar, I got pulled forward.

I tumbled forward. She placed her lips on mine and quickly parted it. Staring back into my eyes, her cheeks all flushed red,

"You said it. You did it. You're my husband now!!" Her glare quickly broke into a huge smiled.

"Same goes for you. You're my wifey now." I flashed a eye smile.

She let go off my collar and scoffed. "I'm the princess. I mean everything to you! I mean the whole world to you! And you love me so much. Like this much!" She spread open her arms as far as she could then smiled at me.

I felt like my heart was going to burst.

She's so freaking cute.

I wish I can eat her up already.

Sorry.

I mean, I want to hug her already.

No cannibalism.

Ew.

"Greeeeeeedddyy." I snickered and pinched her nose.

Everybody was observing and was laughing alongside with me as Suzy fired up at that pinch.

"Kaja. Cake time!" Suzy pulled at my shirt.

"One last thing. It's a gift to you." I smiled

"Huh?"

I stood up straight. I flashed them the biggest eye smile I could make and made double peace signs at the crowd.

"I'm marrying Bae Suzy!! Can you believe it?! I'm marrying the girl of my dreams. I love her so much, she means the world to me. Now," I stopped and glanced at her, breaking into a smile again. "She's my wife."

 

~SUZY'S POV~

Aish. That Myungsoo. So childish.

I shook my head even though I couldn't help but feel touched by his words.

I stepped forward and held Myungsoo's hand. "Myungsoo is now my husband, so lay a finger on him and you'll face me~~" I laughed and showed them my clenched fists.

I glanced at the 12 princesses who pouted at me.

Heehee.

Myungsoo bowed and led me off the stage.

"So you were jealous." He smirked.

"Hmph! Was not." I snapped.

I was.

I was so jealous, I thought the cake was you.

Honestly, I wanted to stab the cake with my fork. Actually I did already. Oops.

I slammed into a tall man who was holding a plate of drinks.

"Ah! Mian-ne~" I bowed quickly.

Weird.

I never saw him around our palace before.

The man gave me the creeps. He was tall and muscular but he was gloomy. No, wrong word. He emitted a dangerous and dark aura. It was scary. He didn't make eye contact but quickly walked away mumbling something under his breath.

Who is he?

"C'mon, kaja." Myungsoo pulled me along.

"Ah. Arrasso~" I answered but I turned back and caught glimpse of the tall man. He had a scar on his right cheek.

Who is he exactly?! That scar too. I don't recognize him.

He's not one of the palace workers!

My eyes widened as....

He silently gave a sinister smile. It crept across his mouth. It was certainly a smile but his eyes said otherwise.

His eyes gave a message. A message of something dangerous.

I shuddered and followed Myungsoo.

~~~

The morning sun hit my face. I srunched up my face and flipped around, literally smushing my face into the pillow.

I reached out slowly and touched the other side of the bed with my fingers.

Hm?

It's empty.

Where's myungsoo? Maybe he's awake?

No way. He's a total sloth. But this sounds way too suspicious, don't you think so ?

I peeked out of the pillow. Nobody was on the bed but me. My eyes shot open.

Hah, it's surprsingly scary how I'm always correct.

But of course I realized I'm correct a tad bit late.

A white pillow hit me right in the face.

 

"Yes!!" Myungsoo pumped his fist into the air and did a little hip dance and danced around the whole room.

 

I glared at him, my eyebrows raised.

The pillow slid off my face.

he thinks he scored big time, huh?

 

Somehow, he must've sensed my aura as he stopped dancing and looked my way, and waved shyly.

"Heh..heh." He smiled sheepishly.

 

Oh my, getting shy? Not yet. not yet.

"My dear husband, are you getting shy from sleeping on the same bed as your wife." I smiled sweetly.

 

"My my! Aren't you extra pretty today? Even though you're drooling, have bed hair and totally unattractive pajamas, you're still drop-dead gorgeous." he smiled and cupped his face with his hands.

 

Is that a compliment or an insult?

You tell me.

 

"I shall now get you a beautiful breakfast fit for the princess." he laughed and quickly made a abrupt turn towards the door.

Too late.

I threw back my arms and with full force, I launched the pillow at him.

"Yah!!!"

"Hahahaha. Okay, but seriously now, I have a surprise for you." Myungsoo grinned from side to side.

I looked at him suspiciously, "What?"

"You'll see." He smirked. "Get dressed and we're going to be on our way."

"Arrasso." I went to the closet and stared at Myungsoo.

"What?" he asked

"Well, get out! I'm changing!" I blushed

"Awh, we're going to be married soon yet you're so sh-"

A pillow was seen flying.

Destination?

Myungsoo's face.

"Yah! Arrasso!" He pouted and left the room.

I sighed but giggled as I got changed.

~~~

I got into the carriage next to myungsoo. He smirked and kept his eyes glued on the book.

"What are you reading?" I leaned over trying to catch a glimpse of his book title. He quickly edged away from me. "N-no!"

I pouted. "What are you reading?!!" I gasped as a thought came over me. "?!" I yelped.

His mouth dropped open as he glared at me. "Are you kidding me?! Of course not!"

"Then what?" I demanded. After a whole tug-a-war game with him, I finally got hold of the book. I flipped it over to see the title and I bursted out in laughter.

"Hahahahah! Omg.. This is, this is j-just!" I started laughing again.

The book was named, "How to be a perfect husband."

He snatched the book back. "I'm trying to please you. and you make a joke of it." He pouted as his cheeks flushed red.

I don't think I should anymore.

He probably can't handle it. I giggled.

"Yah..."

"What?" He growled, obviously still mad at me.

I grabbed the book out of his hands and threw it out the carriage.

"YAH!" He screamed and leaned out the carriage window.

"Myungsoo. You're already a perfect..." I hesitated. "husband." I completed.

He smirked. "I think its about time you start reading the book, 'how to be a perfect wife.'"

I playfully smacked him as the carriage began to move. I took a glance outside at the secenary and noticed a man.

I squinted my eyes.

Who is that?

The man was tall and strangely, he was hiding behind the tree.

My eyes widened. I gasped. I leaned more forward.

Is that, is that the man from the engagement party?!

It was the man who I bumped into. The one with the dangerous aura.

Why is he out here?!

Is he.... spying on us?

He noticed me looking and quickly hid behind a tree.

I pulled my head back in.

Who is he, exactly? Why is he always following me? He's a dangerous man, no doubt about that.

Little did I know, he was going to be cause of all troubles that was going to start brewing up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Another Update~ As you guys notice, before the first chapter I added the section for updates. It tells you the exact time and date of when my story chapters will be updated. It's also the news board. Go take a look. :>
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kamsahamnida for reading, subscribing, commenting and upvoting! Let's hope I'll gain more subscribers. keke~
Next chapter is in bom's view. You will be able to find out what happened between gbom couple! Omfg, i can finally write about their past.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

@Sarahrosa1415: I'm so glad you like it!! Gomawo for reading!
@SkullMaki: I'm back with a new chapter, I hope you like it!
@Fireworks95: I'll definitely be upset if Myungsoo left me but no worries! Myungsoo is back!
@Farabigail: I was even giggling while writing that myungsoo said he likes suzy. its daebak. :D I updated~ Hope you like these myungzy moments.
@Axonie23: Gomawo for subscribing!!!! I'm glad you like the myungzy moments. keke~
@mtrlfcpa: Ji yong is always messing with her. ;) Don't worry! gbom is definitely together. I wouldn't so cruel to separate them. they match each other. <3
@Somekindofamazing: Heehee, i was wondering if i made this chapter good enough but your comment reassures me~
@Jibommie: gbom chapter next!!! See the update chapter for the time and date of update~
@Delena:Oh no! I can't drive you insane >.< kekeke~ Glad you enjoy the story
@Soomuch_A: If I was suzy, i would totally go nuts too! I mean, you get married to L. omg. *faints*
@Myungzy_Guardian: Kyaa~ I know!! I'm so proud og my myungzy couple! I hope I made them sweet enough in my story.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Amazing!! All these comments. \(*.*)/ Its so daebakk!!! Gomawo for commenting!!!!!!!!!!! <3 Love you guys! Chekc otu my new fanfic. Features Myungzy too~