I think we're meant to be

Because I married you

~SUZY'S POV~

I don't even know why I bursted into tears. I never cried for a stranger.

Though, I clearly know myself that he wasn't going to be stranger anymore.

I realized, he being my very first friend here, might have made me fall for him.

I wonder if it's alright.

I never thought that, our bickering would be our sign of friendship.

He reached out and patted my head.

"Yah, pabo. Why are you crying? I'm not mad."

I frowned. "Chinga? Why were you avoiding eye contact?"

"Uh..." He bit his lip then suddenly smiled, "Because I was shocked, that's all. that's all.."

Shocked?

Is he really telling the truth?

"Let's do something fun." He smiled and lifted me up fromt he floor.

"Huh?"

"Don't you love exploring like me? Then you can't miss out on this." He scrambled to the closet and pulled out some common looking clothes. He threw me a dress.

It was pink.

No design.

A simple, plain dress.

I looked at him confused.

"Just go change." He walked back tot he closet and took out men clothes.

~~~

"Where are we going?"

"To town of course! You never explored the country of Stephanotis."

"That's true but won't the king be mad?"

He laughed loudly as he walked down the road, under the hot sun, with his hands in his pocket.

Looking all cool, of course.

I smiled.

"Since when did you care about rules? Don't try to act innocent, i heard you sneak out of the palace all the time."

I playfully slapped him on the shoulder. "Yah!!"

"So it's true?!" He bursted out laughing even louder and started running down the roads as I chased him.

The town was filled with people like Paeonia.

Merchants and people were selling all sorts of stuff.

Jewelry, clothes, pottery and etc.

It was much more crowded. It was hard to get through the crowd.

Myungsoo glanced back at me and shook his head.

"Ahjumma, why are you so slow?"

"Yah! Do you want to die?!" I growled.

"Then hurry up." He reached out and held my hand.

My hand..

He held my hand.

He could be really sweet at times, I wonder why I never realized that earlier.

His touch felt really secure. I felt like nothing could harm me as long as he's here.

I don't even feel scared and alone in this country anymore. I felt like I was in the same, ol' usual Paeonia Country.

Full of warmth and smiles.

I tried peeking at his facial expression but he didn't look back at me and kept pulling me through the crowd.

~~

We stopped right in front of a food stand.

I nearly drooled over the smell of the heavenly food right in front of me.

Myungsoo smiled and flicked me on the forehead.

"You gluttony."

"What? People can't love food?!"

"Ani." He smirked. But it would've been better if you liked me instead, he thought.

"Buy meeeeeeeee some." I whined and pointed at the mini cakes.

"Ani! You still owe me mini cakes!"

"Myungsoo!!" I whined and stomped on the floor.

"hahaha, sir, be kind to your wife and buy her some. Are you guys newlyweds?" the old man smiled. He started wrapping up some mini cakes and freshly baked cookies that could've took the soul out of me.

He blushed and stammered, "Ani ahjussi!! She's just m-my, my.." He hung his head and covered his face.

I smirked. Perfect timing to .

I linked my arms with him and smiled sweetly at the old man.

"Ahjussi! We're newly weds! He's head over heels in love with me and chased me for over 5 years, I finally agreed to marry him. Won't you congratulate us?" I beamed.

HAHA.

TAKE THIS EMBARRASSING BLOW.

"Oh my! What a sweet love story! How about its my treat?" He smiled and handed me the food

"Ahjussi! Kamsahamnida!" I bowed 90 degrees.

Myungsoo looked at me with his mouth in a o shape and started protesting.

"Y-yah! Whose your husband? You pabo!" He pouted.

"Look! Free food! That ahjussi is so nice. Next time we need to visit him more." I smiled and lifted a piece of cake to my mouth.

He stared at me.

He leaned forward and ate the cake from my hand.

He lips gently burshing my finger tips as if he just kissed me.

Kiss.

I flushed red again.

Why does every moment and action he does make me blush and remember the moments we have?

Aiya, I need to get myself together.

I glared at him. "Yahhh!! That's the second time you would be doing that!!"

My first instincts was to kick him. I lifted my leg, ready to make a impact.

"And that would also be the second you're doing that but I won't let you succeed." He stuck out his tongue and jumped backwards avoiding my attack.

He grabbed another cake.

"Omo! How dare you!"

And that, my friend, was how we started a whole game of tag in our definition.

I chased after him and desperately tried to land a kick while he ran for his life, stealing cakes out my hand once he gets the chance to do so.

I breathed heavily and frowned.

"Grr! Myungsoo!" I was running out of breath from making so much fail kicks.

"Wae? Giving up already? Omo, how weak." He flashed me a eye smile.

Now that you gave me that smile, do you think I would give up?!

"Let me kick you atleast once!!" I shouted and ran after him.

"No can do. If I let you, I might have get crippled!" He screamed as I ran closer. he smirked and speeded up.

We made a loud ruckus in town but I didn't care.

I was having fun. I was having fun even though I left my home country.

I wanted to do whatever I want, I wanted to feel happy.

The town people started looking at us but instead of disaprovement, they started laughing along and cheering us on.

"C'mon girlie! Get him!" A man shouted while pumping his fist into the air.

"Fighting handsome!!" A girl screeched, while placing her hands on her cheeks.

"Stop that cake stealer!"

"Pretty girl, you could do it!"

"Kyaa! You're handsome!"

"Land that kick!"

Voices came from every corner and every side, soon a whole crowd gathered around us, cheering and throwing comments.

 

Both Myungsoo and I were running out of breath. I stopped and supported myself by placing my hands on my knees, leaning forward, gasping for air.

"Your... pretty good,..huh!" I smiled.

"Not bad for a girl." He laughed.

 

The crowd were kind of sad when they realized we were done with our show.

Kind of.

We never put up a show anyways.

Everything started with mini cakes.

Why mini cakes?

Is a cupid hiding in there, cause I'll love to meet him and have him shoot an arrow at Myungsoo.

 

~MYUNGSOO'S POV~

Haah... My throat was all parched. I was tired and my legs were a bit sore from all the running.

I glanced up at Suzy. She was out of breath too, panting and breathing like there's no tommorrow.

The crowd started disbanding, chatting about how good of a show we placed on.

Hah.

A show.

As if.

My feelings, my emotions, my every word is real.

Suzy walked towards me and handed out her handkerchief.

"Yah, wipe your sweat. You'll look old with sweat. Stay young." She smiled.

"Arrasso! I'll stay young!" I laughed.

An old lady walked up to me and handed me a bouquet of flowers.

"Young man, have some flowers." She smiled gently.

"Ah, kamsahamnida, b-but I don't need them really." I waved my hand, refusing them.

Suzy tipped her head to the side and pouted a bit.

Why was she pouting?

The old lady shook her head and walked a little closer towards me, whispering these words that only I could hear.

"Give them to that young lady. These flowers would bring you fortune. I believe fate brought you together."

"Really?!" I smiled brightly and accepted the flowers.

The old lady smiled and left.

"Those... flowers are really pretty." She smiled

but....

it didn't feel real.

What's wrong?

"Suzy-ah! Have these flowers!! I think they suit you."

Cheesy lines but whatever.

I wanted to impress her.

I wanted to make her happy.

Not fight and make her upset.

I holded the flowers out in front of her, and smiled brightly, hoping she'll accept them.

Her eyes widened.

"Jingja-yo?!" She started emmiting a shiny aura, and accpeted the flowers.

"They're really pretty."

I was shocked.

The smile that appeared on her lips, was so gentle and warm.

It was like , light was beaming down only on her.

Everything revolved around her.

Like sunlight, she completely melted my heart and grabbed my attention.

Soon, I felt myself smiling alongside with that smile of hers.

I never saw this side of her before and secretly I hoped, I was the first one.

"These flowers remind me of my home country, Paeonia. Thankyou for them,..... oppa." She lowered her head but I could see the smiled tugging at her lips.

Oppa?

Kekeke! She just called me Oppa!

Awh. That was so cute!

I ruffled her hair and smiled, "You're cute. You should call me oppa more often!"

"You wish!" She laughed and elbowed me lightly in the stomach.

"Do you know what flowers are these?" I asked , while slowly, side-by-side, we walked back towards the palace.

"These pink ones are Paeonia flowers. I didn't expect to find them in this country. They represent my country, we were named after these pink flowers because of their meaningful symbolism. However..." she tapped on her chin, "I don't know the name of these white flowers. They look mesmerizing but I don't recognize them."

I chuckled.

I pointed at the small flowers, white colored, consisting of 5 leaf shaped petals. It was a creamy and bridal white.

"Those white flowers are called Stephanotis."

She gasped, "That's the name of your country!"

"Yeah."

"Such a coincidence. Both of our countries' flowers put together in a bouquet and us together.... like the flowers."

Yeah, what coincidence. Does coincidence really exist. Maybe everything is planned before birth.

Those flowers must mean something! Right, god?

After all, Stephanotis represented bliss and Paeonia represented good fortune love and a happy marriage.

Putting both of us together must have meant something and I had a good feeling about it.

She halted and plucked one paeonia flower and one stephanotis flower, combing them togehter and tucked it behind her ear.

She turned around to face me and pointed at the flowers.

"Hey hey! Does it look good?"

"Of course not, Its meant for cuter girls."

"Yah!" She punched me in the shoulder.

"hahahaha! I'm kidding. It looks nice."

It honestly did. The colors of pink and white contrasted so well against her black hair.

Words couldn't even express how beautiful she looked.

Everything about her was so perfect.... and breathtaking.

"Hey.. "

Without turning my head towards her, "Hm?"

"Do you believe in fate?"

"Yep, maybe."

"Well, I think, I m-might believe in it as well."

"Really? What made you change your mind?"

She smiled and didn't reply.

But under her breath, she quietly whispered, "you and the flowers."

She probably didn't think I heard it but I smirked.

"Yep, I think so too."

"Wha--?!" She blushed and cursed slightly under her breath and pouted.

"He heard that?" she muttered silently to herself.

"I hear that too!!!" I laughed.

I think I lost some weight.

Reason?

I think you know as well as I do.

I began running down the roads as fast as I could and behind me,

of course, came the chasing Suzy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 5!! /(^.^)/ Yay! I'm seriously in a happy mood right now! Here's a good chapter to all of you readers!
Thanks for supporting, reading, upvoting, subscribing and commenting! <3 Love you all.

Please please please UPVOTE and COMMENT<3 It doesn't cost karma points and i just want some support. ^^
Love you all! Have a nice day and enjoy the story!

**NEWS: A few more chapters or 2, and I shall write out the engagement party of myungzy <3 and i have the IDEA FOR A NEW MYUNGZY FANFIC ALREADY!
I'll start on it once this story ends. kekekeke. <3~

I need a poster for my chapters, if anyone is happy to make me one i would be glad ^^ the poster would be used to the chapters only. The front page poster, I already having Love Sprouts Postershop making me one. *Once again, the current poster im looking for is used to chapters only.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Also, enjoy these pictures! They are extremely lovely!! <3

These are Paeonia Flowers! Suzy!

These are Stephanotis Flowers! Myungsoo!


This is a paeonia and stephanotis flower bouquet~ <3 Myungzy!