1.3. My Brother Is An

My Life Is A Korean Drama?!

A/N: I AM NOT SORRY for the confusing previews. It was my intention after all. I'm mean and like to confuse the readers xP Thank you to whoever upvoted this story. It makes me happy. So happy that I had to update! Hope this picture makes sense. I was just looking for a Korean cafe/yogurt/food place..anywho, enjoy!~

 

You were expecting T.O.P., not the God-like SE7EN to be teaching you Advanced English. Now that you thought about it, he was popular in the United States as well so his English must be really good. You smiled at him and he smiled back. ‘Oh, his lips are lovely.’

“Stop drooling,” said a familiar voice.

You closed your mouth that you didn’t know was open and when you looked around the room you saw a waving Kris. You smiled and sat in the vacant seat next to him. “You’re in this class?”

He raised a brow. “Are you kidding? We’ve been desk buddies since the start of the year.”

“Oh, sorry…” You opened your bag and took out a notebook that was labeled ‘Advanced English’. You were lucky you were an organized protagonist.

“You don’t look anything like your brother. Which is good because if you did you’d be unattractive.”

You blushed. “Is that your way of saying I’m attractive?”

Kris smirked, but didn’t answer. You looked around the room and asked, “Shouldn’t L. Joe be in this class? His English is good, too.”

“Yeah, so good that he doesn’t need this class.”

You listened intently to SE7EN’s lecture on rhetorical terms and was surprised at how good of a teacher he was. When class was finished, you thanked him cordially and he smiled and politely thanked you back. Kris and the rest of the class had already cleared out by the time you were done, so you went straight to the gates to meet L. Joe. Like he promised, he was waiting for you at the gates.

“I was worried you had run off,” he confessed.

“Why would I do such a thing?”

“Because you’ve been acting weird today.” He checked his wristwatch, “Let’s hurry to the Yogurt Shoppe. I don’t want the manager yelling at us.”

“We have jobs?”

He nodded. “Yeah, but mom and dad don’t know. They can’t know.”

“Why?”

“Because if they did they’d punish us. We do this to help them with the bills, remember?”

You hesitated, “Y-Yeah…”

He sighed exasperatedly. “Whatever.”

You traveled with L. Joe on the Subway until you were deep in the city. “Hold my hand,” he ordered as you disembarked the train and maneuvered through the crowd.

The Yogurt Shoppe occupied the bottom level of a tall building. It looked like they got a lot of customers by how packed the inside was. Some employees waved at you and L. Joe when you arrived.  

“What’s my job?” You asked when you and L. Joe were inside the locker rooms.

“You’re just a cashier. I’m a waiter.” You nodded, trying to remember everything you learned about everyone today.

Work was relatively simple. All you had to do was press some buttons on a machine and out popped a receipt. L. Joe’s job wasn’t as simple. From your observations, you gathered that all the servers were male and attractive. A majority of the customers were female and would flirt or giggle when the servers were around. You smiled when they did this to L. Joe. If you were in their place you’d probably have the same reaction.

“Is your memory back yet?” L. Joe asked as you approached your stocky old house.

“Nope.”

“Well, I hope it comes back soon because I miss my sister,” he said with his eyes closed and chin upturned.

“Is something wrong with me?”

“Besides the fact that you called me ‘oppa’ and tried to be friends with my friends? Nothing.”

You narrowed your eyes at him. “I used to think you were really cool until I met you in person.”

“I could say almost the same thing about you.” He stared at you which made you uncomfortable. He ‘tsked’ and opened the door to your abode.

“Imposter,” he murmured as he brushed past you.

If this is what the first day of your drama was going to be like you didn’t want to see the rest. You shook your head and locked yourself in your room for the rest of the night. 

 

 

NEXT TIME ON 'MY LIFE IS A KOREAN DRAMA?!'

“A new student?”  “Is he cute?”  “I heard he is!”

“Because it’s interesting. Don’t you agree? There is a gang of four handsome boys, one of which is my adopted brother. There are rumors of a semi-attractive new male student…all we need are some mean girls.”

“It’s me. Niel. Don’t you remember?”

“You don’t remember the orphanage either? It was always you, me, and L. Joe. "

“I’m going to ask Y/N out.”