My sister's boyfriend,Key

My Beloved Idol

 

 

 

''So,what do you say?'' I asked them.JinYoung was the first to speak.''I don't think there is any problem in meeting your sister...what do you think guys?'' He asked the rest of the B1A4 members.''Well,as long as she doesn't say anything about us,we're ok with that.'' Baro answered and I smiled.

''Great!Can I bring her by your dorm?'' I asked JinYoung and he shook his head.''Of course!'' I smiled and hugged all of them.Later,the same day,me and Jikyung had lied to umma and told her that we would go shopping.Key,Jikyung's boyfriend,was coming with us too.

His invitation was unexpected and I was afraid that JinYoung would get angry,for not letting him know.We reached their dorm and rang the bell.Sandeul opened the door smiling.''Annyong,Sehyunie~'' He said with his cute voice.''Annyong,oppa!'' He showed us the way in.

We all got in and sat in the living room.The others approached us as well.JinYoung sat next to me and wrapped his arm around my waist.''OK,boys.This is my sister,Jikyung and this is her boyfriend Key.Guys,this is JinYoung--'' He cut my speech.''Her boyfriend.'' He said while glaring at Key.

''Y-Yeah.This is Baro,CNU,Sandeul and the maknae,Gongchan.'' I introduced all of them to each other.''So,talk to each other!Don't be shy!'' I said to all of them.For a tottaly unknown reason,Key kept looking at me from head to toe and JinYoung didn't seem to like this.He was glaring at him.

He brought me closer to him,hugging me tightly,while glaring at Key.Key seemed disguisted and looked away.''Do you like my sister?'' I asked JinYoung,in a low voice.''I liked your sister but him...I don't trust him.'' He said,glancing at Key.''Waeyo?'' I asked confused.''He looks at you to much!'' JinYoung thought outloud,then shut his mouth with his hand.

I look at him with a angry look and he looked away,like nothing happened.''Don't be a pabo!He's my sister's boyfriend,after all.'' I assured him.''Araso,araso,mianhe...'' He apologized and gave me a sweet peck.''Yah,yah!'' Baro pushed us.''You're not alone!'' He added.

''Get a room.'' Sandeul added,making all of us laugh,except Key.I didn't really pay any attention at him,though.Some hours later,we finally decided to leave.JinYoung actually asked me to stay for a little more,so I did.Jikyung would tell mum that Nene had asked me to sleepover.

I was with JinYoung at his room.''Sehyun,I think we should tell your mother about us...Don't you fell bad lying at her every single day?'' He said,caressing my hands.I huffed.''I can't...I know that she'll do everything to tear us apart...just of my age.'' JinYoung pulled me in his arms.

''I won't let anyone tear us apart,Sehyun...Because...I...love you.'' It was the first time he had told me the words 'I love you'.It felt so nice.''I love you too,oppa...'' I found the courage to say back.''That's why i don't want to tell her.If she finds out,we're over...'' I explained.

He kissed the top of my head.''I won't ever let you go,Sehyun.'' He hugged me tighter.Since it was really late and Jikyung had probably told umma I would sleep at Nene's,i had to sleepover at B1A4's dorm.JinYoung had given me his room for the night,he would sleep on the couch.

He gave me a shirt of his for pjs,i would wear my shorts for the lower one.I laid down and began thinking.Should I say everything to umma?If i did,she wouldn't accept my love for JinYoung and my need to be with him.She wouldn't even understand me...I knew it.

I couldn't sleep.For an unknown reason,I felt really lonely.Too lonely.I went to the living room,to JinYoung.''Oppa...'' I shook his shoulder.''Oppa...'' I repeated.He turned around.''What is it?'' He asked.''I...don't want to sleep alone...'' I admitted.He huffed and stood up.

He wrapped me in his blanket,alongside him,and began walking in his room.He closed the lights,we both laid down and slept in each others hands.The next day,I woke up in JinYoung's arms.I was glad his schedule was free today,so that we could have sometime together.

I was gazing at him,when he suddenly slightly opened his eyes,making me chuckle.He was too cute!''Are you awake?'' I asked.''Half-awake...'' He mumbled and rubbed himself on me.I wrapped my arms around his neck and strenched myself,yawning.''You sleep like a little baby.'' He said smiling.

''Do I?Why does Jikyung say that I kick like a kangaroo...'' I admited and he chuckled,as loud as he could,since he was still half asleep.''Are you free today?'' I asked him,just to be sure.''Nae...We can have as much time as we like for us.'' He answered smiling and I smiled too.''Finally.'' He added and I nodded.

He kissed my forehead and began smelling me.''You smell like peach,you know...'' I raised my right eyebrow.''Do I?'' I asked.''Nae...Irresistible smell..'' He said and kissed my cheek,making me blush.''Oppa,do you...mind my age?'' I asked,tottaly out of the blue.

''What's with the weird question?'' He asked confused.''I don't know,I just wanted to ask..'' I said huffing.''Look,since i really do like you and my feelings are strong for you,I don't care at all about your age...The problem is the other's thoughts.The public,since I am an Idol,your umma,since you're still a teenager and me an adult.'' He explained.''Would you ever dump me because of my age?'' I asked.

''Of course not!'' He immediatly answered.''If it was like that,I wouldn't ask you to be my girlfriend in the first place...'' He added and I shook my head.''Y-You're right,i guess...'' I huffed for once again.

He kissed my forehead and hugged me tightly.''Don't be afraid,Sehyun.Nothing will tear us apart.'' He mumbled and then we both fell asleep for once again.