Choose and take

My Beloved Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGYYgOZbIw

 

 

Before I could even think of any explanation,my mum got in my bedroom with a wide smile on her lips.

When she saw the scenery,her smile immediatly dissappeared.''U-Umma,I can explain!'' I said.

She was shocked and frozen.''S-Sehyun...'' She couldn't believe what she had just seen.

''Mrs.Choi,i-it's not what you think I-I love your daughter!'' JinYoung suddenly said.

''Love my daughter?And this is how you show it?!BY TAKING HER ITY AWAY?!'' She shouted.

''UMMA!He didn't me!It was my decision too!I am 17 mum!'' I shouted.

''AS LONG AS YOU LIVE UNDER MY ROOF,YOU'RE STILL A CHILD!'' She screamed and grabbed my arm,throwing me on the floor.

I was still covered with the blanket,trying to hide my bare body.

JinYoung tried to catch me but mum pushed him away.

''DO YOU SEE WHAT YOU DID TO HER?!HUH?!'' She shouted at JinYoung.''NOW YOU'RE GOING TO THROW HER AWAY LIKE TRASH!You think I don't recognize you?You're an Idol!All you wanted was to play with her!'' She added,screaming.

I looked at JinYoung,being confused by my mum's words.He shook his head refusing.

''Aniya!That's not it!I love Sehyun!I love her more than anyone else!'' He defended himself and his feelings.

''How could you ever love her?YOU ARE MUCH OLDER THAN HER!'' She said.

''DOES AGE ACTUALLY COUNT?!'' JinYoung found the courage to shout back.

''Because for me it doesn't!'' He added.

''Sehyun is really precious to me,I can't afford losing her...'' He confessed.But mum wouldn't get convinced.

''Leave Sehyun alone,or i will tell EVERYONE about you and that you played with a little girl DID YOU HEAR ME?!''

Both mine and JinYoung's eyes widened.

''Mwo?!'' We said in one voice,starring at umma.''What you heard...Leave her alone or I'll destroy you!''

She threatened him.

JinYoung was looking at me and I was looking at him too.

He didn't know what to do,what to choose.

Before he could even say a word,mum grabbed him and threw him out of the house and slammed the door.

''Wae,Sehyun?You're still a little flower...Why would you let him harm your petals?'' She caressed my cheeks.''Because I love him!'' I said determinded but she slapped me as hard as she could.

''Love?What do you know of love?!'' She almost shouted.''Why,what do YOU know?!'' I shouted back.

''APPA LEFT BECAUSE OF YOU!'' I screamed at her.''SHUT YOUR MOUTH!'' She slapped me again.

''YOU ARE A LITTLE !I LEAVE AND WHAT DO YOU DO?YOU BRING THAT ING IDOL AND HAVE WITH HIM IN MY HOUSE!'' She was shouting.

''STOP IT!'' I shouted crying.Her words were really cruel,not suitable for a mother to her daughter.

She dragged me to my room and closed the door,locking it.'

'You'll stay here until you learn some manners!'' She shouted.I went to a corner,to cry silently.

JinYoung had left his blouse on the floor.I strenched to get it,and hugged it tightly.

What would I do...How would I see JinYoung again...I knew this would happen sooner or later...

 

JinYoung POV

 

I rushed to the dorm,to not be noticed.Fortunately,I made it.When I opened the door,the boys jumped on me.''What happened hyung?'' Gongchan asked.''Where is your blouse?'' Sandeul asked as well.

I ignored them and went to my room.I slammed the door behind me and fell on my bed.I grabbed the pillow,and began crying silently,trying to think a way of taking Sehyun back.

I loved her,I couldn't lose her.I was thinking and thinking for over three days...Then,I knew what should be done.I was sure about my desicion.

If it was for my love for her,I would give up everything...Everything.