Maybe yes,maybe not

My Beloved Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKMlwJNjwl8&list=FLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw&index=7

 

 

Next day,an ordinary day as all the others.No reply.Just school and homework.At least I had some new 'events' with my friends and family which shooed the everyday routine away.

I hated the everyday routine more than anything else,even more than SNSD's Yoona.I really hated her,so just imagine.Today,we had Physic exams and should I say that I had NO idea what I was writing in the answer sheet?I was studying for over a week for that test but still...Yuck!

I knew my grade to that exam was lower than ten...( TT_TT )

At least,they let us to leave earlier today,due to some 'teacher issues' which I wasn't really intrested in learning,or I would easily do,from our school's top gossip-girl,Hyuna.

I didn't like her but she was the easiest and fastest way to learn the latest news.Without her i would be clueless about the Mathematic's relationship with the Ancient Greek teacher.She was pretty,so I don't wonder why he fell for her.She was also a foreigner,a Greek,that's why she taught us Ancient Greek.

Today,was the only day that the others didn't send me home.I actually rushed to the music shop,to buy B1A4's new CD,In The Wind.I bought it just in time,since it was the last one left.Too many fangirls,too many rivals i must say.

I went to my house and put it in my B1A4 collection,smiling.''One day.'' I mumbled.I turned my laptop one and checked JinYoung's updates for once more.I had asked from Nene to send several tweets to JinYoung from my twitter,since I was too bored to send over 10,to make him notice me.

I was checking what she was tweeting and my eyes widened.She was tweeting the most ERTED and AWKWARD things EVER.I immediatly called her.''YAH!NENE!WHAT ARE YOU TWEETING?!'' I shouted.''Shh,I'm still tweeting...'' She said.

''Stop it!That's enough!You have already tweeted...ONE HUNDRED TWEETS?SERIOUSLY?'' I was SHOCKED by the number.''He'll surely notice you now.'' She said yawning.

''Yeah,and call me a damn ERT!'' I began shouting again.''JUST STOP AND WATCH SOME ANIME!'' I hang up and tried to fix all this.

I tweetted him for one last time,apologising.''Oppa,I am deeply SORRY for the last one hundred tweets ;___; My best friend found my password and began tweetting weird things everywhere!For once more,I am SO sorry! T.T'' I just hoped he wouldn't misunderstand me...

 

~Later that day,B1A4 dorm,JinYoung's POV

 

We had just returned from practise.Sandeul just WOULDN'T stop talking in the whole trip back home.He had given me a really bad headache.

I layed down,to relax and closed my eyes.I wouldn't sleep,so I grabbed my laptop.I singed in twitter and saw one hundred tweets from the same person,in a row.''Oh,boy.'' I mumbled.

I began reading them and I would just burst into laughters.Then,I saw the last one.''Oppa,I am deeply sorry for the last one hundret tweets,my best friend found my passwords and began tweetting weird things everywhere,for once more i am sorry.'' I said while reading it.

I chuckled.I saw the user's display picture.It was a really cute girl.I clicked her profile,just for a quick look and saw her photos.''Whoa,she really is cute...'' I said as I was checking her profile.

''Y-Yah,Jung JinYoung what are you doing?She's just a fan!But...she never stops being cute...'' I looked around,checking if I was alone,then secretly downloaded her picture and put it in my mobile.

''Now i will have you with me forever.'' I said as I was looking at my mobile.I huffed and closed the laptop's cap,forgetting her profile tab still open and went to sleep.

As I was sleeping,Baro sneaked in my room and took my laptop.He usually took it to play 'Angry Birds'.Unfortunately,I had forgotten the tab with her profile open,with a result me being caught as a stalker.Baro told the others and they all stood right in front of my bed.

The huge shadow woke me up and they really startled me.''Yah,what is it?'' I asked.''Who is Choi Sehyun?'' Sandeul asked,half-smiling.''W-Who?'' I asked,pretending not to know.

''The girl who's profile you were checking earlier!'' Baro added,smirking.''I-I wasn't checking on anyone!'' I lied.''We saw it hyung!'' Gongchan said,defending their side.

''W-Well,maybe you were mistaken...'' I defended myself.''Come on,JinYoung,tell us who she is!'' CNU demanded,crossing his arms.''I-I don't know her!'' I said,saying the truth since I didn't know her in the first place.

''You just found her cute and clicked her profile,right?'' Sandeul said and I nodded.''Right.Oh,wait...AH!'' I realised he had got me.''Why wouldn't you say so?'' CNU asked huffing.

''W-Well...she's just a fan...'' I answered huffing as well.''Maybe yes,maybe not.'' He said winking at me.''Why don't you try to meet up with her?'' Baro suggested.''Could I possibly?'' I asked,wondering.''Secretly!'' Gongchan said clapping.

''Good idea,maknae.'' Baro praised him.''Yeah,manager hyung won't know,we promise.'' Sandeul pointed at his heart,making the B1A4 promise.

''Araso,I'll try and communicate with her...'' I said and laid back on my bed.''Good luck hyung.'' Gongchan said and they all got out of the room.I closed my eyes for once again and began thinking of her.''Yah,I don't even know you,why do I think of you?'' I said and fell asleep from the great exhaustance.