Pregnant?

My Beloved Idol

It's been three months since what had happened.Since I last saw JinYoung.He tried several times to see me but umma would always kick him out of the house.

Suddenly,one day,I felt sicker than ever.Fortunately,umma was absent.

I ran to the bathroom and threw out.I was afraid that it was what I thought,since all of these days I hadn't had period at all.

I grabbed some money and my keys and ran to the pharmacy to buy a pregnancy test.

When I returned home,I made the test and began waiting for the results.

What I saw,made my jaw drop.I grabbed my tummy,tears began rolling down my cheeks.

''No...No...What am I going to do?How will I say this to JinYoung?Umma?'' I was asking myself,crying.

How would I say that I was pregnant?I would destroy JinYoung's life and career.

I shut my mouth,I wouldn't say anything.I couldn't stay at my house anymore,or she would find out about my pregnancy.

I packed my stuff and left.I had no idea where I was going.

I was walking in the streets of Seoul,trying to find a place to stay.I got tired and sat down.

Suddenly,i heard a familiar voice calling my name.''Sehyun-ah?'' I turned and saw Gongchan.

''Gongchan oppa!'' I was pleasantly surprised.''What are you doing here?A suitcase?What happened?'' He asked.

I ran in his arms and he held me tightly.''Tell me what's wrong,Sehyun-ah!'' He begged.

''Everything is wrong!After what happened,my mum hates me.Today I realised another problem which if JinYoung learns,his career and life will be destroyed!'' I said crying.

''Problem?'' He asked and began thinking.''What problem?'' He asked,giving up.

''Oppa...I am pregnant with JinYoung's baby...'' I touched my tummy.His eyes widened.

''And you call your pergnancy a problem?'' He patted my shoulders.

''If JinYoung learns--'' He cut my speech.''He'll be the happiest man on earth.'' Gongchan corrected me.

I looked at him confused.He grabbed my suitcase.'

'Come on let's go.He needs to know,don't you think?'' He asked me and I nodded.

I wiped my tears and began following him.

When we entered the dorm,I ran at JinYoung.I hadn't seen him in three months.

''Oppa!'' I said,rubbing myself on him.''Sehyun!'' He hugged me tightly.

He gently grabbed my face and gave me a sweet peck.

''What happened?Why are you carrying a suitcase?'' He asked and I took a deep breath.'

'JinYoung,there is something I need to tell you...'' I began explaining everything.

His jaw had dropped.''I knew I shouldn't tell you...I could just abort the baby--'' He cut my speech.

''Mwo?Ani!Abort the baby?It's our baby,you can't abort it!'' He held my hands.

''We'll raise it together,Sehyun.Everything will be alright,I promise you!'' He kissed my hands.

''What about your career?Your life?'' I asked.''Everyone will know that in a few months I will become a father.'' He assured me.

He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me tightly.

''I will marry you,Sehyun,and have a beautiful family with you.'' My eyes widened.''Marry?'' I asked.

I was really surprised,but pleasantly.I couldn't believe he would ever go this far.''Nae.'' He answered.

''I love you and I want to spend the rest of my life with you.'' He said,holding me tightly.I cried from happiness.

''Nado,oppa...I want to marry you too!'' I said and we gave a romantic kiss...