KYAAAA~

My Beloved Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B5W25bubppI&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

~2 Days Later,Sehyun's POV

 

I had just returned from school.I kissed my mum,greeted my unnie and of course rushed to my room,to check any updates.I was checking my page from head to toe.

''Hmph...usual stuff...Nene is sending erted messages to Kim JaeJoong as always,Seungri is begging Park Bom to tweet him back...Oh,a DM.I hope it's not an advertisment again..'' I was mumbling as I pressed the DM icon.''[email protected] where do I know this...'' I began thinking.

When I realised who it was,I ran to my sister's room and jumped on her back,screaming.''KYAAAAAAAAA~'' I was shouting in her ear.Fortunately,mum had just left for work and it was just the two of us.

''WHAT IS IT YOU MORON?'' She shouted throwing me on her bed,but I grabbed her arm and threw her down as well.''JINYOUNG DIRECT MESSAGED MEEEEE~'' I said singing.

''Really?'' She asked.''NAE!NAE!NAE!COME ON AND SEE!'' I ran back to my room.She followed me and I opened the message.''Kekeke,don't worry loyal fan,i won't misunderstand you!I know how you feel,Baro does this to me as well ;___;'' I was about to CRY from happiness.

''W-W-What should I reply?!?!'' I asked her anxiously.''Calm down!Ah!Say...Wait give it to me.'' She grabbed the laptop and began typing.

''I am sorry for once again!Does Baro oppa really does this?:OO'' I read it outloud.''You should reply things that he would be obligated to reply back,understood?'' She adviced me and I shook my head.

''Understood!'' I said and she smiled.''I'm going to meet my agent now,araso?Keep it up!'' She kissed my forehead and then left.*Just the two of us...* I said inside my head,while taking deeeeeeep breaths.

Then,he replied.''KYAAAAAAAAAAA~'' I shouted for once again.The granny who lived right next to us had heard my screams and was hooked by the balcony's railings,trying to see what happened,with her huge glasses.''I-I AM ALRIGHT!'' I assured her.''I JUST SLIPPED AND FELL!''

She shook her head,relieved and then got back in.''kyaaaaaa~'' I mumbled and began reading his message.''Aha!He's really evil,don't get outsmarted by his cute acting on TV!He is like the evilest person I know...=.=' '' I chuckled and began typing.

''You don't know my best friend,that's why you say that!See what she did?Ah,I don't know how I can stand her...Kya!'' I sent it.About two minutes later,I got a reply.''Kekeke,at least you can stand her.I HAVE to stand him ( --_-- ) anyway,what is your name?'' My eyes widened.

''KYAAAAAAAAAAAA~HE WANTS TO KNOW MY NAME!!!'' I shouted for once again,but fortunately the granny next door was listening to music so she didn't hear me.''Sehyun.Choi Sehyun:)'' I replied.''Cute name~I guess you do know mine but I will re-introduce myself to you...Jung JinYoung,glad to meet you,Choi Sehyun!'' He was WAY too cute!!!

''KYAAAAA~LOOK WHAT HE WRIIIIIITES~'' I was in TOTAL fangirl mode and I had NO idea what was slipping from my tongue!

''I am glad to meet you too,Jung JinYoung!Um...don't laugh but...you ARE JinYoung,right?You're not a stalker trying to outsmart me?'' I replied,raising my eyebrows.

''Hahahahaha,aniyo!I am Jung JinYoung!Wait and you'll see...'' I began wondering what he was up to and while waiting I was checking the front page of twitter,when I saw a new post of JinYoung.

I clicked it and saw a new photo,with the exact date of today,on it and he was writting ''Do you believe me now?~'' In his post.

Replies from fangirls had already begun,saying ''Who are you talking to oppa?'' or ''I do believe you!'',making me huff.''IT'S FOR ME,ES~'' I said laughing at them.

I immediatly DM him.''I do believe you now,oppa~kekeke^^'' He replied right after I sent him a message,like he was desperately waiting for my message.

''I am glad!You know,I am not allowed to DM you^^'' Suddenly i remembered!Idols are NEVER allowed to tweet fans back,especially DM them!

''Omo,what if you get into trouble because of me?:OO'' I asked,worried.''Don't worry!Hey,I have an idea!Let's make a deal,what do you say?'' I began wondering.''What deal?'' I asked.

''We will chat everyday,as friends:3 BUT you mustn't tell ANYONE about this,araso?Or we both will get into BIG troubles!!!'' My eyes were about to leave their position and my heart was racing so fast.''KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!'' That was the LOUDEST of all the 'kya' I had said that day.

''Araso,araso,I promise oppa!;33'' I replied.trying to keep it down a little.''Alright then~I gotta go now,see you tommorow Sehyun!''  I lied down on my bed and began screaming,happilly.

''Kya!Kya!Kya!NO WAYYYY~'' I was so happy.

From that day,we would chat every single day.We had so much fun together and we had so many things in common!Our bond was growing stronger and stronger each day.

 

~2 Months Later,Late At Night.

 

I was chatting with JinYoung,as usual,when he suddenly asked me something.''Hey,Sehyun,it's been a month that we're chatting and I hadn't had the chance to see you in person.What do you say we meet?'' I bit my lips,trying to shut my mouth.*Oh no here it comes!*

''KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~'' I shouted but then shut my mouth with my pillow.''Sure oppa,I don't mind but what if somebody recognizes you?'' I asked him.

''Don't worry,I have my ways!Are you free tomorrow?We are free-scheduled.'' THANK GOD tommorow was SATURDAY~

''Nae,nae I am~Tell me time and place and I'll be there.'' I was anxiously waiting for a reply.''10 am at the park,araso?I'll be waiting,Sehyun^^Don't let me down!'' I squeezed my pillow.

''Araso!See you tommorow oppa~I really need to sleep now,I'm tired we had a volleyball match today...Goodnight^^'' I logged out and lied on my bed,covering myself with the sheets.

''I think I am even more in love~'' I said smiling.''I hope everything goes smoothly...'' I wished huffing.I strenched myself,hugged Mr.cuddles--my childhood teddy-- and fell asleep.