JinYoung likes me?

My Beloved Idol

 

 

 

Since that day,JinYoung had asked me out about 5 or 6 more times.Fortunately,those times we were all alone!Umma didn't know anything about JinYoung of course.I knew that if she knew,she would tell me to not even dare of seeing him again,since I was 5 years younger...

To say the truth,I didn't care if he was 21 and me 16.I mean seriously,if there's love...then why would you care about age?Don't you think so?

One day,JinYoung had told me that he wanted us to meet,because he had something to tell me.Fortunately,both umma and unnie were not home that day.Umma was at America for a week,due to her job and unnie was out with her boyfriend.We would meet at about 10 pm.

I got dressed up and rushed to the park.When I reached the park,I saw JinYoung waiting on a swing.''Oppa!'' I called out for him.He immediatly stood up and smiled.He opened his arms wide,waiting for a hug.I ran in his arms and hugged him tightly,as he was as well.

''So,what did you want to tell me?'' I asked him.He huffed.I could see that he was hesitating.He told me to sit on the one swing and he sat on the other.We were facing each other.''So?'' I asked for once again.

''L-Look,Sehyun...It might sound weird,since I'm 21 and you're 16 but...I...I...'' He couldn't continue.I was looking at him confused.''You?'' I touched his hands.He looked in my eyes,with his puppy-like eyes.''I like you,Sehyun.'' He said in a low voice.He made me smile.

''I like you a lot!You're the first girl I have ever felt this way for...'' He continued confessing.''I like you too,oppa.'' I confessed smiling.He looked at me surprised.''Y-You do?'' He asked and I nodded.''Nae...I actually liked you since you debuted...I never imagined I could ever meet you...and that you would ever like me...an ordinary fan...'' I said.

''Ordinary fan?For me you're more than the whole world!You're not an ordinary fan for me,Sehyun!'' He corrected me,which made me chuckle.He held my hand,making me stand up,and sit on his legs.He wrapped his arms around my waist and began rubbing his face on my arm and shoulder.

Then,he looked right straight into my eyes.''Mind if I kissed you?'' He asked,making me chuckle.I shook my head.He began coming closer to me and was about to kiss me,when suddenly somebody called my name.''Sehyun?'' I knew that voice.

''God damn it!'' I said and immediatly stood up.''What's wrong?Who's this?'' JinYoung asked me.''He's a boy from my class,shh!'' I said.''Minho?What are you doing here?'' I asked him.''My mum asked me to buy something and suddenly I saw you here...Who's this?'' He pointed at JinYoung.

''H-He...H-He's a--'' He cut my speech.''Wait,I know him somewhere...'' We both gulped.''No you don't!'' I grabbed JinYoung's hood and forced him to wear it,alongside with his glasses.''He's a friend of mine from Japan,you had never seen him before!I gotta go now,Minho so sorry!'' I waved at him.

I grabbed JinYoung's arm and began dragging him with me.We got behind a building and stopped.''That was close...'' I tried to catch my breath.''Why were you so worried about him?'' JinYoung asked as he was removing his glasses.''He knows my mother,if she learns that you are 21 she will kill both me and you!'' I explained.

''Nobody will tear us apart,Sehyun.'' He touched my cheeks and began coming closer for once again.Suddenly,I felt his lips on mine,brushing them.His lips were so warm and soft...like cotton-candy.Kissing him was like a dream.Apart from that he was the boy I was in love with since he debuted,he was the perfect boyfriend for every teen girl.

He was just perfect.He was caressing my cheeks as we were kissing and I was holding his jacket.''Sehyun,will you be my girlfriend?'' He asked,with the cutest voice in the world I had ever heard.I smiled and nodded.''I will,JinYoung.'' I answered and we kissed for once again,that time passionately.

''Let me send you home,araso?'' He said and held my hand.''Araso.'' We began walking to my house.When we reached my house,i was standing on the stairs,finally reaching his height.He caressed my hands,and gave me a goodnight kiss.I just loved kissing him.

''Goodnight,Sehyun.'' He said smiling.''Goodnight,JinYoung.'' I kissed his nose and then he left.I looked up,at our granny neighboor and she thumped up at me,making me chukle.I smiled at her and then got in the house.I turned my laptop on and checked JinYoung's profile.

''Isn't love a great thing?<3'' Was his latest tweet.I smiled and favourited it.I closed my laptop and laid down.I was listening to James Arthur's 'Impossible' while thinking of JinYoung.''Nothing is impossible if you just believe...'' I mumbled and fell asleep,still listening to it.