Are B1A4 stalkers or something?

My Beloved Idol

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1sdpQLC_5gQ&list=LLejq_uO2_aSVXay3WCGHujw

 

 

''It's time~It's time~It's time~'' I was singing while getting ready to meet JinYoung.I couldn't wait to meet him!I had chosen to wear cute and summer clothes.My favourite jean shorts,with my red and white checked shirt and my red,short converse.

Just before leaving,I went to Jikyung's room.I kissed her cheek.''Jikyung-ah!'' I gently shook her shoulder.''Hmph?'' She said.She was still sleeping.''I am going to meet JinYoung,araso?If mum comes before me,tell her I'm at Nene's.Don't forget!'' I kissed her on her cheek again and then rushed down to wear my shoes.

I got out of my house and began walking to the park.As I was approaching it,I reduced my pace and took deep breaths,when suddenly somebody pushed me and I almost fell down but a boy appeared just in time and grabbed my arms,holding me still.

I raised my head to see who it was and my eyes widened.''O-Oppa?'' I asked.''Sehyun?Is it you?'' He asked and I shook my head.He was wearing sunglasses and his jacket's hood,but I could recognize him.

''Thank you,oppa!I almost fell...'' I thanked him and he chuckled.''No need to thank me,pabo.'' He said smiling.We were still holding hands,actually.When we realised it,we immediatly let go and became both bright red.I cleaned my knees,from falling down.

''A-Are you hurt?'' He asked anxiously.''A-Aniyo,I am alright!'' I assured him smiling.''So where do you wanna go?'' He asked.''Well...'' I began thinking.''What do you say we go for some coffee?'' He suggested and I shook my head,agreeing.''Let's!'' I answered.

We went to a cafe nearby.JinYoung ordered a Cappucino and I ordered a Frappe.''You know...I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted us to meet earlier but I didn't know how you would take it...'' he said chuckling awkwardly.I chuckled as well.

About an hour later,we decided to go for a walk.I had my arms around his,holding him.He seemed to like it,since from the beggining,when I held his arm,he smiled and blushed,While walking,we were saying random and funny staff and he always made me laugh.

I was hiding my face while laughing,since I didn't want him to see me laugh but he gently grabbed my wrists and lowered my hands,while gazing at my face.Suddenly,his smile dissappeared and he began looking around,carefully.''W-What is it,oppa?'' I asked concerned.

''Give me just a sec,Sehyun.'' He went to a bush and grabbed something behind of it.He dragged it out and a boy with glasses,a hat and a mustache appeared.''Oops?'' He said smiling at JinYoung.''Baro!What are you doing here?'' JinYoung asked angrily.

''I-I lost something and I w-was looking for it!'' He defended himself.''Cut the act!Where are the others?'' He asked.''H-How am I s-suppossed to know,hyung?'' He asked,pretending to not know.''Where are they?'' JinYoung repeated the question,clenching his teeth.He had grabbed Baro's t-shirt.

''ARASO ARASO!Boys!Come out...He got us...'' Baro said huffing and three more boys appeared with the same disguise.''I told you this idea ...'' CNU said huffing.''You're ideas are the worst Baro!'' Sandeul blamed Baro for failing.''WHAT?'' He shouted.

''IT WAS YOUR IDEA!'' He added.''But you agreed!'' Sandeul shouted back.''SHHH!'' Gongchan said,obligating them to stop and then turned at me.''What is your name?'' He asked politely.''S-Sehyun.Choi Sehyun!'' I answered smiling.''Are you JinYoung's date?'' Sandeul asked,startling me.''D-Date?'' I asked confused.

JinYoung with CNU hit his head at the same time.''I mean...LATE!OH,ISN'T IT LATE?LATE!'' Sandeul tried to correct his words.''Late?I don't think so,it's 12 pm...'' I said while looking at my watch.''We still have time Sehyun,come on!'' JinYoung began dragging me away from the others.

''Hyung!Wait!'' Baro shouted.''Come on!'' JinYoung was swearing under his breath.''WHAT IS IT?'' He shouted at them.''Let us come with you!'' Sandeul said.''What?NO WAY!'' JinYoung immediatly refused.''You want to be alone with your date?''Sandeul asked and CNU hit him again.''I MEAN LATE!LATE!OH,IT IS SO LATE!'' He tried to correct his words for once again,making me laugh.

''Come on,hyung let us come!'' Baro begged.JinYoung's gaze fell on me.I shrugged my shoulders.''Just this once?'' I asked him and he huffed.''ONLY for YOU!'' He said pointing at me and he nodded at the others.They all ran to me and hugged me tightly,to thank me.JinYoung pulled them all away from me.''Yah,yah,yah!Don't forget she still is out with ME!'' He reminded them.

''Keep the distance.'' He warned them.As we were walking,me and JinYoung were at the front alone and the others were behind us.Everytime they would try to come closer to me,JinYoung would drag me away from them or yell at them,making me laugh.

That was WAY the best day ever!